1,612 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Sarge2155 said:

Give them a solid 30 working days, it takes that long sometimes.

Hi all, I'd like to follow up on this thread, we got our receipt numbers today from an agent! Today is the 30 day mark and it is such a relief. Cannot be happier to get on the next phase, good luck to us all!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Eg8835 said:

Hi all, I'd like to follow up on this thread, we got our receipt numbers today from an agent! Today is the 30 day mark and it is such a relief. Cannot be happier to get on the next phase, good luck to us all!

Congrats! Were you charged yet? Just wondering the timelines for credit card/check cash out and getting an NOA

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
2 minutes ago, mlong1397 said:

Congrats! Were you charged yet? Just wondering the timelines for credit card/check cash out and getting an NOA

We just got our NOA today (6/11/2020). Our credit card was charged on 6/4/2020. And apparently we did get some text updates as well on 6/7/2020 (weird...it was a Sunday night!).

Oath ceremony completed (Detroit): 06/17/24

N-400 Interview completed 05/29/2024 (Detroit): N-400 approved; I-751 approved; received notice that Oath Ceremony scheduled for 06/17/2024 (Detroit)

NOA updated online 04/18/24 for N-400: Interview scheduled for 05/29/24

NOA received 03/04/24 confirming N-400 application and reuse of biometrics

Biometrics being reused for N-400: Notification online 02/28/024

N-400 Application Accepted: 02/15/2024; Notified by text 02/20/2024

I-751 Amendment Request of Jointly Filed I-751 to Waiver: Delivered 09/09/2023 with hard copy of docs; wasn't able to upload docs till 01/30/2024 due to glitch in their system

Notice Green Card Extended for 48 months: 03/11/2023

I-751 Petition To Remove Conditions on Residence (Jointly Filed)Application Accepted: 03/06/2023; Biometrics being reused

Conditional Green Card: granted 05/14/2021

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
On 6/2/2020 at 2:33 PM, jomazib said:

I see that a lot of case numbers before and after mine (submitted in early May) are receiving Request for Initial Evidence, but mine is still shown as "fingerprint fee is received". Does that mean mine passed an initial screening? Would they revisit the cases and send out more RIEs later?

Hi, we just received an email regarding the same "Request for Initial Evidence". Did you receive your letter in the mail yet? Do you mind sharing what they requested? We're trying not to be nervous, but are concerned since everything halts while RFE processes. Thanks!

On 6/9/2020 at 9:49 AM, Brklyn Belle said:

Did you include, in each of your cover letters that you were filing the forms concurrently?  I wonder if they were unaware and therefore expected to receive an additional fee for the I-765 or I-131.

Yes, my cover letter indicated I was filing them all concurrently. 

3 hours ago, mlong1397 said:

Thank you! No not yet, we sent in the checks but they are not cashed yet. I heard that it depends on the banks, but the agent mentioned the receipts were sent out only yesterday. 

I have a question for the May filers here, we only got our receipt numbers from calling an agent today which is the exact 30 day mark (our package was delivered on May 13th, and the agent mentioned the receipts were sent out yesterday). Strangely from myUSCIS, our I-765 has May 13th as the receipt date while I-485 has June 10 as the receipt date. I read that folks generally have the biometric appointment roughly a month later, so I'm curious could us possibly miss our biometric appointment if May 13th is the receipt date for I-765? Or is it more based on the date for I-485? Thank you in advance for your insight!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline
4 hours ago, PhoenixNiro said:

We just got our NOA today (6/11/2020). Our credit card was charged on 6/4/2020. And apparently we did get some text updates as well on 6/7/2020 (weird...it was a Sunday night!).

43 minutes ago, Eg8835 said:

Thank you! No not yet, we sent in the checks but they are not cashed yet. I heard that it depends on the banks, but the agent mentioned the receipts were sent out only yesterday. 

Interesting that it's not the same! Thanks for your responses. 

Hi all for  those of you that have not as of yet updated your time line please take this opportunity to update your time line. Updating your time line ensures that you get the best answers if you have questions. Please consider updating yours if not already done. Thanks.....

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

5 hours ago, Eg8835 said:

Great please update your time line!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, Eg8835 said:

I have a question for the May filers here, we only got our receipt numbers from calling an agent today which is the exact 30 day mark (our package was delivered on May 13th, and the agent mentioned the receipts were sent out yesterday). Strangely from myUSCIS, our I-765 has May 13th as the receipt date while I-485 has June 10 as the receipt date. I read that folks generally have the biometric appointment roughly a month later, so I'm curious could us possibly miss our biometric appointment if May 13th is the receipt date for I-765? Or is it more based on the date for I-485? Thank you in advance for your insight!

Please what is the number to call the agent? And when you call them what do you tell them in order to give you details about your case ? My lawyer told me he sent my package since 5/20/20 and I still didn’t receive anything. 

1 hour ago, Faith2020 said:

Please what is the number to call the agent? And when you call them what do you tell them in order to give you details about your case ? My lawyer told me he sent my package since 5/20/20 and I still didn’t receive anything. 

We called their main 800-375-5283 contact number and waited until you have an agent to check your case status in the system. It took us a full 30 days so I suppose some cases are being processed slowly, good luck!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
11 hours ago, Eg8835 said:

We called their main 800-375-5283 contact number and waited until you have an agent to check your case status in the system. It took us a full 30 days so I suppose some cases are being processed slowly, good luck!

Thank you so much!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.