1,215 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
1 hour ago, Shemuz said:

Hi guys. Does the NVC send an email once documents are accepted or do you have to login to the ceac website to find out? 

I think they send you an email to check your messages lol

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Pqm527 said:

Calling them would help anyways? 

Honestly I'm not sure what greater good that will serve. The date is Feb 13 which makes any submission date after this "within processing times" and those who hear back with later submission dates can just consider themselves lucky

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Quarknase said:

Honestly I'm not sure what greater good that will serve. The date is Feb 13 which makes any submission date after this "within processing times" and those who hear back with later submission dates can just consider themselves lucky

I also have noticed that few people who got DQ (submitted in March/April) has priority date before mine. My NOA1 has PD 7/31/19 and NVC has 8/3/19 🤦‍♀️

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Skaur0609 said:

I also have noticed that few people who got DQ (submitted in March/April) has priority date before mine. My NOA1 has PD 7/31/19 and NVC has 8/3/19 🤦‍♀️

Hmmm where did you find that info? I thought the PD doesn't apply to IR1/CR1 visas and processing clock restarts once you reach NVC stage. Do you have a link you can share?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Just received an email from NVC. They rejected my marriage certificate stating that my country requires more than one marriage certificate. :( I’m trying to upload the documents which are compressed but it’s not letting me. Can I upload the documents at (additional document upload) option? 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Quarknase said:

Hmmm where did you find that info? I thought the PD doesn't apply to IR1/CR1 visas and processing clock restarts once you reach NVC stage. Do you have a link you can share?

I just checked their timeline as people were getting DQ'd. I didn't compile any data. And its not that many people to draw conclusion. 

Edited by Skaur0609

12 minutes ago, Bakhtawar Gul said:

Just received an email from NVC. They rejected my marriage certificate stating that my country requires more than one marriage certificate. :( I’m trying to upload the documents which are compressed but it’s not letting me. Can I upload the documents at (additional document upload) option? 

Hi, 

You cannot upload compressed files. You can upload them as single file in pdf or jpg fotmat.  Whew did you submit the documents?

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Kbraine10 said:

Just received our DQ notice!

Original submission date 12/09
Resubmitted police certificate on 02/27
DQ 05/04

Congrats!!

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Bakhtawar Gul said:

No it’s not correct. I received an email from NVC today. My submission was on 6th march. 

Congratulations. I think that date just mean that they finished reviewing all the files submitted prior to Feb 13. Can you please share you priority date? Thanks 

Edited by Skaur0609

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.