Second submission 1/11/20 divorce documents needed 

Third submission 3/13/20 ppc needed even it was submitted 1/11/20

DQ today 5/19/20 

Total of 6 months. 

What a relief for now😷

Congratulations to you!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello, i was documentarily qualified recently on May 15. Finally i was able to open Case Document Review Note.  My husband is on work permit in Canada. NVC asked us to sunmit his work but didn't indicate where. Would Civil documents be right place to upload? I was thinking about uploading under Other.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline
5 hours ago, Rama19 said:

Finally got DQ today 

First submission 11/15/19

Second submission 1/11/20 divorce documents needed 

Third submission 3/13/20 ppc needed even it was submitted 1/11/20

DQ today 5/19/20 

Total of 6 months. 

What a relief for now😷

So long wait 🤦‍♀️  Congratulations 🎉 what a nice day! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
9 minutes ago, bharath and manu said:

We got DQ today!!!!

First and only Submission: May 1, 2020

DQ: May 20, 2020

Wow you're so lucky 

It took you only 19 days 👍

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline
5 minutes ago, JourneyTogether said:

For everyone with DQs, are you able to open that one message in the CEAC system notifying you of the DQ? I tried to open it and waited for a while but no message loads below. If it's just a message notifying me of the DQ I'll stop trying...

We got letter from NVC on email, also letter in CEAC system and I can read it. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
50 minutes ago, JourneyTogether said:

For everyone with DQs, are you able to open that one message in the CEAC system notifying you of the DQ? I tried to open it and waited for a while but no message loads below. If it's just a message notifying me of the DQ I'll stop trying...

I just clicked on it and left it for while and it finally opened.

46 minutes ago, Kate.Alday said:

We got letter from NVC on email, also letter in CEAC system and I can read it. 

Thanks, so the message is just the same content as the email? 

5 minutes ago, Skaur0609 said:

I just clicked on it and left it for while and it finally opened.

Got it, does it say anything other than what's already in the email? Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.