1,215 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Avee said:

Congrats !! when did you originally upload documents?

Thank you so much! 

I got approved by uscis and is now joining the NVC thread 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
1 minute ago, Avee said:

very odd but one the positive side, this is proof that they aren't up to Feb. 14th 2020 and are working faster 

Haha yes. Honestly I’m not stressed about these dates at all. Embassies are closed and probably will remain closed for a sweet moment so it doesn’t matter where we’re sitting in the queue.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 5/16/2020 at 7:29 AM, Haris77 said:

Hi it seems like NVC is pretty slow since the last two weeks. You can expect your documents to be reviewed within a matter of few days to 10 weeks. Nobody really knows whose documents NVC reviews first. Hope that helps ! 

Agreed!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Quarknase said:

I tried that (uploading for trigger) on April 24 after all the quick DQs started and it didn’t work for me 😶😂

Ha, well it was worth a try! At least it's seeming like it's not hurting anything! We'll get our turn someday soon and in the meantime I'm consoling myself with the fact that even if we were to get approved today we still would have to wait awhile for the embassies and consulates to open and resume interviews.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
48 minutes ago, Quarknase said:

Haha yes. Honestly I’m not stressed about these dates at all. Embassies are closed and probably will remain closed for a sweet moment so it doesn’t matter where we’re sitting in the queue.

Agreed. I don't really understand the massive rush to wait for embassies to open. Things will happen when they do.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 5/18/2020 at 2:52 PM, HKS said:

I submitted all documents on 21Feb2020 

Got DQ 13May2020 

If u submitted 1April2020 I'd consider it unusual /lucky to expect DQ by now. But, there has been a lot of DQ out of order 

Agreed with HKS.

7 minutes ago, jackanddeona said:

Agreed. I don't really understand the massive rush to wait for embassies to open. Things will happen when they do.

People approved now, will be ahead of people approved tomorrow at the embassy they're waiting for - that's the rush.

If you're approved on May 19th, and someone else May 20th, the person approved May 19th will have their interview first when the embassies open.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Hey guys! We got letter from NVC about 30 mins ago. They ask to add two documents that have already been approved. But the most interesting thing is that these two documents are hanging there approved! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ What is going on there?! 

1 minute ago, Kate.Alday said:

Hey guys! We got letter from NVC about 30 mins ago. They ask to add two documents that have already been approved. But the most interesting thing is that these two documents are hanging there approved! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ What is going on there?! 

Better call NVC

35 minutes ago, Louis61404 said:

People approved now, will be ahead of people approved tomorrow at the embassy they're waiting for - that's the rush.

If you're approved on May 19th, and someone else May 20th, the person approved May 19th will have their interview first when the embassies open.

Exactly! Plus its a step closer to being with our partners! Some people maybe dont care as much.

I've been long distance for 5 years. I'm ready to live in the same place with my love. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.