1,215 posts in this topic

Just now, Kate.Alday said:

For three weeks they moved on 3 days?! 😱🤣🤣🤣

Honestly that is so frustrating for me. I feel like to give them a call in 2 weeks because I submitted my documents on April 1st and still no communication from them, but so many people after me have got their DQ. Such an unjust system lol. 

7 hours ago, man1234 said:

I submit all my documents to NVC 20 April , waiting to hear back 

I have Q ، when I go to check my status it say action required, and I’m sure we press submit , what should I do or is this normal to show ?

I have the same status. I have submitted everything. But the status show Action required:Submit documents.

1 minute ago, NGorge said:

I have the same status. I have submitted everything. But the status show Action required:Submit documents.

Don’t worry about it that is very normal. If you clicked submit button when you actually submitted your documents you are good. The only problem is NVC taking forever to review documents. 

1 minute ago, Haris77 said:

Don’t worry about it that is very normal. If you clicked submit button when you actually submitted your documents you are good. The only problem is NVC taking forever to review documents. 

Thanks, I hear you! Hoping that we all have some DQ's coming our way regardless of the day what the official NVC website shows.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Haris77 said:

Honestly that is so frustrating for me. I feel like to give them a call in 2 weeks because I submitted my documents on April 1st and still no communication from them, but so many people after me have got their DQ. Such an unjust system lol. 

Very frustrating 😭 we submitted documents at 01/21/2020 then got RFE 03/25/2020, same day resubmitted 1 document and still waiting 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 

10 minutes ago, Kate.Alday said:

Very frustrating 😭 we submitted documents at 01/21/2020 then got RFE 03/25/2020, same day resubmitted 1 document and still waiting 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 

Have you tried calling them?

18 minutes ago, Haris77 said:

I wouldn't wait 2 weeks lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
2 hours ago, Haris77 said:

I submitted all documents on 21Feb2020 

Got DQ 13May2020 

If u submitted 1April2020 I'd consider it unusual /lucky to expect DQ by now. But, there has been a lot of DQ out of order 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.