1,215 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline
16 minutes ago, koovoodoo said:

I filed for EZ 864 and submitted tax for 2016, 17, and 18.  Have not filed 19 so I stated that on my explanation. Question...do you guys submit w2 too? I submitted w2 for 2019 but not 18. Is that required? Thanks

Just now, two_black_cats said:

DQ! !!!!! 

Question: does anyone know a trick on how to read messages in the ceac account ? I click on them but they are black. Their website is so awful it`s frustrating... 

submitted DS260 March 03, all documents March 10th, added a doc March 28th. DQ may 15th today !

Our docs were so messed up that I was almost positive we would get a RFE

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline
24 minutes ago, koovoodoo said:

I filed for EZ 864 and submitted tax for 2016, 17, and 18.  Have not filed 19 so I stated that on my explanation. Question...do you guys submit w2 too? I submitted w2 for 2019 but not 18. Is that required? Thanks

just submit documents for 2016, 2017 and 2018, IRS is asking for W2s even if you upload tax transcripts for some reason so make sure you upload them. 2019 is not required because dates were extended until July but they will be required to take to your interview if its after July 15th I think that's what the extended date is. uploading 4 years might get you an RFE, I have seen it happened here, either you upload only your most recent which for you it would be 2018 or all last 3 years (not 2 or 4). Good luck!

Edited by MarlinCobon

17 minutes ago, two_black_cats said:

Thanks but no luck... Waited for good 10 minutes

what i used to do was i clicked it on once and there  was a very dim grey highlight on it and a box outline will appear below once that appears i will wait and then again start clicking and with in 5-10 minutes i was able to read messages..sometimes its only a short head line which wont appear in box if the message is longer than a line then it will appear..

Timeline
2 minutes ago, ssa123 said:

what i used to do was i clicked it on once and there  was a very dim grey highlight on it and a box outline will appear below once that appears i will wait and then again start clicking and with in 5-10 minutes i was able to read messages..sometimes its only a short head line which wont appear in box if the message is longer than a line then it will appear..

Thank you! I am going to try that !

27 minutes ago, MarlinCobon said:

just submit documents for 2016, 2017 and 2018, IRS is asking for W2s even if you upload tax transcripts for some reason so make sure you upload them. 2019 is not required because dates were extended until July but they will be required to take to your interview if its after July 15th I think that's what the extended date is. uploading 4 years might get you an RFE, I have seen it happened here, either you upload only your most recent which for you it would be 2018 or all last 3 years (not 2 or 4). Good luck!

Oh darn. I can’t find my W2 for 2016 and 2017.  I just uploaded and submitted the 2018 w2.  Can’t remove the previously submitted 2016 and 2017 1040s.  

1 hour ago, CamChad42 said:

We got our DQ as of today🌞🌞🌞🌞 now waiting to see about the Embassy opening back up for the completion of this long exhausting process...

Everyone still waiting please know NVC is working and aren’t asleep...lol

When did you submit?

1 minute ago, melike said:

DQ....!!!

Super happy 😇

First and only submission On March 3th 

But cant read the messages on ceac... I have been trying like 2 hours :(

When you click on the message you have to wait like 2 minutes. Are you trying on yh4 phone or laptop?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
44 minutes ago, MarlinCobon said:

Hmm I submitted tax transcript for 2018 and W-2 from 2019 to show what I made last year since I haven't filed taxes yet. Should I also submit my W-2 for 2018? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.