DQed - 14 May

Can't stop smiling.

I submitted march 30th too! :)

but still nothing, congratulation btw!!  

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline
11 hours ago, Alv said:

Feb 24th 2020 document submission to NVC:

Today we almost got DQ, instead we got RFE for Police Certificate only.. There are 3 entities here in Guatemala that provide this service. We submitted certificates for 2 of them and not the 3rd, they wanted the certificates from the 3rd. So, will send explanation of offices being shutdown and hopefully I can present the papers during the interview. Hopefully not going all the way to the back of the line 😩

request them online https://consultasmp.mp.gob.gt/antecedentesConsulta/index.html?q=  and send them an e-mail so they can mail it to you informacion@mp.gob.gt that's how my husband and I were able to get them with no problem when everything was already shut down.

8 hours ago, Ncornejo7 said:

Just a question, did they accept the other 2 you submitted?

No, they did not..... and they actually indicated that those get automatically declined. They only accept Ministerio Publico.

1.      Organismo Judicial Corte Suprema de Justicia Guatemala C.A - PROVIDED

2.      Direccion General Policía Nacional Civil - PROVIDED

3.      Ministerio Publico - (PENDING RE-OPENING)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline
55 minutes ago, MarlinCobon said:

request them online https://consultasmp.mp.gob.gt/antecedentesConsulta/index.html?q=  and send them an e-mail so they can mail it to you informacion@mp.gob.gt that's how my husband and I were able to get them with no problem when everything was already shut down.

I meant to say e-mail it not mail it to you!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 5/1/2020 at 1:26 PM, bharath and manu said:

Hi everyone,

we just submitted our IV and AOS docs to NVC today. :D

Another waiting game begins!!!  

How long it takes to process iv n aos fees? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
17 hours ago, MattyUKtoUS said:

Hey guys. 

Just curious if anyone had heard anything from their embassies or is everything still on limited staff?

Felt like forever to get to another feeling of waiting forever lol

Matt

I have been to embassy lAst week n i saw more security guards than staff there were 5 staff members inside embassy in rio de janerio

23 minutes ago, MarlinCobon said:

I meant to say e-mail it not mail it to you!

Thank you for the links and assistance, I was able to submit online and email them. I asked if they can email the information to me instead of pick up as the country is now locked down 24x7 for the next couple of days.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
14 hours ago, TVC said:

1. Do we need to upload passport photos to NVC? Also how many 2x2 passport photos do we need in total for the interview and the visa?

2. We are having trouble finding a scanner. Do you guys think it's a bad idea to try and submit smartphone photos of the documents?

There are scanner apps for smart phones that work really well. I use Adobe scanner for my Droid on a lot of the documents I've sent in. It works well. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.