1,215 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, Pqm527 said:

As of 11-MAY-2020, we are reviewing documents submitted to us on 13-FEB-2020. 

Im confused. No change on date from last week

I m assuming they are having issues with some files. Technical glitches 😕 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
1 minute ago, Skaur0609 said:

I m assuming they are having issues with some files. Technical glitches 😕 

I’m actually wondering if any of the approved cases had IOE numbers? Maybe something’s up with the new integration. But then again there are folks with February submissions who filed I-130 long before IOE became a thing so I really don’t know

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Quarknase said:

I’m actually wondering if any of the approved cases had IOE numbers? Maybe something’s up with the new integration. But then again there are folks with February submissions who filed I-130 long before IOE became a thing so I really don’t know

I submitted in March and got DQ last week. No IOE.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Pqm527 said:

As of 11-MAY-2020, we are reviewing documents submitted to us on 13-FEB-2020. 

Im confused. No change on date from last week

Oh my God 🤦‍♀️ How it’s possible? So unfair...

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Could it be that the officers are working from home and they were assigned a certain amount of cases and some officers are putting more effort than others?  there is no logic to them reviewing documents from Feb-13  and people who submitted on April getting approved. I submitted March 30th and still nothing.

8 minutes ago, MarlinCobon said:

Could it be that the officers are working from home and they were assigned a certain amount of cases and some officers are putting more effort than others?  there is no logic to them reviewing documents from Feb-13  and people who submitted on April getting approved. I submitted March 30th and still nothing.

That's exactly what i was thinking 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Nenz.i said:

I am actually considering calling them and seeing what is going on with some cases being approved more quickly than others/the date not changing on the time frame. I'm really curious as to what's going on. Has anyone called to see? 

I’m not expecting the hotline to know this so I haven’t called. But if you do, please keep us posted what they say!

So so unfair and frustrating? I wouldnt be surprised if they have instructions to slow down on  reviewing the cases from the administration. Cant believe we're having to go through this now. They've moved 2 days in 2 weeks? Ridiculous. 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, LewsTT said:

So so unfair and frustrating? I wouldnt be surprised if they have instructions to slow down on  reviewing the cases from the administration. Cant believe we're having to go through this now. They've moved 2 days in 2 weeks? Ridiculous. 

They are actually moving still and I don't think it's a personal vendetta since all types of cases (even the ones currently banned via EO for visa issuance) are still being reviewed :)

45 minutes ago, MarlinCobon said:

Yeah, I saw a lot of April approvals recently, it just doesn't make any sense. Does it mean there are two teams working on the cases.. one as per the timeline (Feb now) and other is on April onwards. 🤔 So frustrating.

Edited by JC&PB

45 minutes ago, MarlinCobon said:

Same here, well I submitted on April 6th and nothing. The only thing that change was the visa category from CR1 to IR1. 

37 minutes ago, Nenz.i said:

I am actually considering calling them and seeing what is going on with some cases being approved more quickly than others/the date not changing on the time frame. I'm really curious as to what's going on. Has anyone called to see? 

Did you get a chance to call?

3 minutes ago, Nenz.i said:

I tried calling them but the automated message said they were currently helping other customers and it hung up on me. Lol

I'm trying to call. They have me on wait.  Hopefully they answer before my lunch break is over.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.