1,215 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
17 hours ago, Tina s said:

@JASP thank you.  I was uncertain what to do however,  I didn't want the Police report to hold her back from getting a DQ. I WILL TYPE UP SOMETHING TOMORROW TO SUMIT TO THEM. THEN ILL SUBMIT THE DOCUMENTS

Sure, You're welcome! One of the members suggested writing the explanation something like this.

"Police clearance is currently not available because [fill your institution that provides it here] is currently closed due to covid-19. The Police Clearance Certificate will be presented at the time of the interview".

All the Best!

12 hours ago, JASP said:

Do we have to submit the DS- 5540 (Public Charge Questionnaire) at the NVC stage? Where do we have to upload it?

I think it is not required, I didn’t submitted it, and I got DQ.

But I have it in my folder with all the original documents to take it to the interview just in case. 

it is my understanding that a judge blocked the health insurance for immigrants rule. And till the rule is in court they can’t apply it.  Maybe some of the members know more about it.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
Just now, David G said:

I think it is not required, I didn’t submitted it, and I got DQ.

But I have it in my folder with all the original documents to take it to the interview just in case. 

it is my understanding that a judge blocked the health insurance for immigrants rule. And till the rule is in court they can’t apply it.  Maybe some of the members know more about it.

That is correct. We didn't submit it either (but to be fair, are not DQed yet)

Timeline

This might be a really dumb question but I'm wondering if its normal to have the little icon "missing" under action?

When I go under the civil documents, I can see the little icons for each doc I uploaded. For AOS docs, I can't. 

Can someone tell me if it's okay?

I just wanna make sure I uploaded correctly.

I apologize if i sound dumb.

Screenshot_20200508-133244__01__01.jpg

Edited by Godknowsus

25 minutes ago, Godknowsus said:

This might be a really dumb question but I'm wondering if its normal to have the little icon "missing" under action?

When I go under the civil documents, I can see the little icons for each doc I uploaded. For AOS docs, I can't. 

Can someone tell me if it's okay?

I just wanna make sure I uploaded correctly.

I apologize if i sound dumb.

Screenshot_20200508-133244__01__01.jpg

The status of those documents is SUBMITTED. Once you press the SUBMIT button that’s it. You can not modify the documents that you uploaded.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, David G said:

The status of those documents is SUBMITTED. Once you press the SUBMIT button that’s it. You can not modify the documents that you uploaded.

I know that but were u able to see the docs you uploaded after hitting submit? I can still see the Civil docs I uploaded even after it's submitted. (Under civil, there's a little icon next to each doc I uploaded) 

Still waiting for nvc case number😇

On 5/2/2020 at 11:43 AM, katia baby said:

Hello,'

I am new to this forum but i hope to find help. I filed as the petitioner (based on stepparent-stepchild relationship). I-30 petition has been approved and we are at the National Visa Center for processing. Ihave all the documents, proof of USD citizenship, BC for the child, I also include a copy of my marriage certificate (to show marriage to my current husband). My question is: do we need divorce decrees for both of us or just for me the petitioner? If yes where do I upload them? Under AOS or civil docs.  I don't want to miss anything as we do not want any delay. 

Thanks for your help!

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Godknowsus said:

I know that but were u able to see the docs you uploaded after hitting submit? I can still see the Civil docs I uploaded even after it's submitted. (Under civil, there's a little icon next to each doc I uploaded) 

I can also only review civil docs after upload. Don't worry about it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline
1 hour ago, Godknowsus said:

That’s normal. You can’t see the AOS documents after they are submitted because of sensitive information in them. So don’t worry :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
5 hours ago, Godknowsus said:

I was able to open and see some documents after having submitted them, I cant remember which ones exactly, but I know it was around 2-3.

1. Married: 02/25/2017
    I-130 sent: 03/25/2019
    I-130 NOA1: 04/02/2019
    I-129F (K3) sent: 08/26/2019
    I-129F NOA1: 08/29/2019
    I-129F Denied: 09/29/2019
    I-130 NOA2 Approved 09/29/2019
    Case sent to NVC 10/08/2019
    NVC Received Case 10/10/2019
    Received IV & AOS Bill 11/01/2019
    Payed IV & AOS Fees 11/09/2019

Timeline
10 minutes ago, DeParaquedasBrasi said:

I was able to open and see some documents after having submitted them, I cant remember which ones exactly, but I know it was around 2-3.

All civil documents should be visible, but none of the financials :) I assume all accounts are the same in that regard at least lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 5/2/2020 at 10:33 AM, Toyenfad said:

Thanks. Yeah it's me.IR-1&cr-1 spousal Visa

Documents qualified by NVC 7th 2020, please can u call me I need to ask some questions(removed)

Edited by Ontarkie
edited to remove personal information

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 5/8/2020 at 12:55 AM, Sunshinestatefl said:

We both have the same submission date. Its very aggrevating to see how NVC system is unfair.  😔 

Are you a USC or LPR? Maybe they're prioritizing different categories? Not sure... anything's possible with NVC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.