1,215 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 hours ago, LewsTT said:

Yes, I Included the translation and accuracy statement from the translator in the same document. I just kept the NADRA marriage certificate separate because it is a completely different document issued by a different authority. Meh

I havent read anywhere official that it is necessary. I remember reading somewhere that it is important to include a certificate of accuracy from the translator though.

My NADRA certificate was already attested by FO. Translation of nikah nama I got notarized because some people here said you should. But havent gotten that attested by FO.

Just keeping my fingers crossed. Good luck!

Same here. Fingers crossed 🤞 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
19 hours ago, Quarknase said:

Maybe they can give you specific instructions in Pakistan subforum because I remember it’s very specific for PK. If I remember correct you have two marriage certs that are required with translation. All should be scanned into one document which must be under 2MB. I noticed that scanner apps can be tricky for multi page documents from the size. I personally ended up going to a copy shop for scanning because I had a 12 page document that scanner apps couldn’t produce in less than 3.6MB (even after compression), and a regular scanner brought it to 867kb at 200dpi resolution 

Do you think that NVC will make any issue that I uploaded my Nadra Marriage certificate in the same file? I hope not 🥺

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Bakhtawar Gul said:

Do you think that NVC will make any issue that I uploaded my Nadra Marriage certificate in the same file? I hope not 🥺

i have no clue... have you checked the subforum?

6 hours ago, Afternoonsummer said:

Have a huge question. Got my noa2 letter already, but my letter says “beneficiary will be notified separately when a decision is made on their pending adjustment of status application.” 

we never filed an adjustment of status. My partner left in November and we filed in January. So I’m confused.  

oops I already posted this 

Hello,

Did you got you got NOA2 in the mail?  
you probably will need to call NVC and ask them. 

This is the body of a NOA2 for and I-130 approval letter.

351A0985-F1CE-4BBC-BC6E-2181BCCF2159.jpeg

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
13 hours ago, Afternoonsummer said:

Have a huge question. Got my noa2 letter already, but my letter says “beneficiary will be notified separately when a decision is made on their pending adjustment of status application.” 

we never filed an adjustment of status. My partner left in November and we filed in January. So I’m confused. 

You should contact USCIS and clarify this point. If they believe that you're adjusting from within the country, the case will be sent to NBC not to NVC. You can call the hotline, and give them the case number and ask for this to be shipped to NVC for consular processing since beneficiary is outside the country.

10 minutes ago, David G said:

Hello,

Did you got you got NOA2 in the mail?  
you probably will need to call NVC and ask them. 

This is the body of a NOA2 for and I-130 approval letter.

NVC won't have any knowledge of his case if USCIS assumes AOS from within the US

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline

hello everyone!

anybody here has gotten DQ recently with only form 1040/W2? I know transcripts are better but form 1040/W2 is what I submitted because that's what out "lawyer' told us to upload and submit :/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, MarlinCobon said:

hello everyone!

anybody here has gotten DQ recently with only form 1040/W2? I know transcripts are better but form 1040/W2 is what I submitted because that's what out "lawyer' told us to upload and submit :/

We couldn't get the 2018 transcripts so we submitted 1040 in* place of 2018 transcripts and got DQ two weeks later

I uploaded my Nadra Certificate, NikahNama, and True Translation of NikahNama in one pdf. I hope it gets accepted along with my other resubmissions. 

I received RFE for my Federal Income Tax Transcript 2018. I didn’t have it so I uploaded 1040 with w2. I’m really worried about this particular resubmission. 

Praying not to get RFE anymore. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.