1,215 posts in this topic

On 5/5/2020 at 11:14 AM, Bakhtawar Gul said:

Do you think that NVC will make any issue that I uploaded my Nadra Marriage certificate in the same file? I hope not 🥺

Did they create an issue for having everything in the same file? Also any guidance on where to get marriage certificate translated and notarized? Thank u in advance. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I’m hoping mine 2nd review goes as fast as some on here. Message from NVC on May21st saying we needed to upload a 2018 w2 and not 2019 since it needed to match 2018 1040. Resubmitted same day may21st. So we’re patiently waiting. 

1 hour ago, Quarknase said:

Congrats! You jinxed it yesterday with your comment 😁

Lol, thanks.  I guess you can say that, although not so much superstitious here. Hope to hear from yours sonn.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, sc_queens said:

@Binbin22

@CGs_Mother

Did the AOS payment status change for you yet? Mine is the same 😕

No.. I just checked it’s the same 🙄🙄😓😓

Timeline
4 hours ago, Ncornejo7 said:

Good Morning all,

Today I woke up to the pleasant surprise of an Email from the NVC saying that we my spouse is DQ..

Original submitted all docs April 6th.

RFE May 19th

Resubmitted May 19th

DQed : May 29th.

Remember I told u u wil!!  Now let’s do the celebration dance 💃.. at the embassy u also will be successful... let’s claim it 😁😁

Timeline
2 hours ago, CGs_Mother said:

My status is the same as well. The receipt shows payment was made on May 20, 2020, and my bank account shows the money was taken out on May 21, 2020. I have a friend who is not using VJ who has the same issue - they made payment on May 12, 2020 and it came back as "rejected" so they repaid on May 14, 2020, and it still shows IN PROCESS for them as well. Should we just telephone en masse? 

I phoned them three times.. they r all singing the same song of wait up to three week 😒😒😒.. this ineffective program 🙄🙄

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Sophie11 said:

Did they create an issue for having everything in the same file? Also any guidance on where to get marriage certificate translated and notarized? Thank u in advance. 

No they didn’t. I got my documents translated and notarised by Al Masoom services. I just sent them the picture of my marriage certificate and they made it  for me. You can find their contact information on google: http://almasoom.org/contact-us/

Edited by Bakhtawar Gul

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Binbin22 said:

I phoned them three times.. they r all singing the same song of wait up to three week 😒😒😒.. this ineffective program 🙄🙄

Wait - they actually told you to wait up to three weeks? That's more news than I got. Thank you for sharing! 

Timeline
19 minutes ago, CGs_Mother said:

Wait - they actually told you to wait up to three weeks? That's more news than I got. Thank you for sharing! 

Yes they did.. I was appalled 😮... I try to bead on but it was off no use

The documents were accepted for my stepson's case except his passport. They said they couldn't see both pages of his bio page. The scan shows both pages. I dont know why the couldn't see both pages. I converted it to pdf and resubmitted.

They havent looked at my wifes docs yet. Hopefully they will soon.

After docs are "accepted" do they get DQ soon or could it still take months?

Edited by TVC

41 minutes ago, TVC said:

The documents were accepted for my stepson's case except his passport. They said they couldn't see both pages of his bio page. The scan shows both pages. I dont know why the couldn't see both pages. I converted it to pdf and resubmitted.

They havent looked at my wifes docs yet. Hopefully they will soon.

After docs are "accepted" do they get DQ soon or could it still take months?

I wouldn't say months. After both financial evidence and civil documents are accepted y poi u get DQ.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Haiti
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Ncornejo7 said:

I wouldn't say months. After both financial evidence and civil documents are accepted y poi u get DQ.

Agree

Edited by kendelle

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.