1,215 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, zaritoni said:

Hi!I just recieved an email that my documents were accepted  and my case status was updated. What that does mean?

You can log on CEAC and check. I'm assuming you are DQed.

On 5/5/2020 at 3:33 AM, Mishakhan said:

I made the same mistake as @Bakhtawar Gul.

I uploaded my Nadra Marriage Certificate. I received FE . And it was same ‘ Pakistan requires more than one marriage certificate’ . 

I resubmitted it 

How did you guys fix the issue for “Pakistan requires more than one marriage certificate” comment? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Got approval on 26th, status says on 27th they sent it to NVC. Should I wait until monday to call them? I thought IOE numbers get case assigned right away? Hope we don't get hosed here too after waiting 300+ days for an approval. 😞

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ncornejo7 said:

Good Morning all,

Today I woke up to the pleasant surprise of an Email from the NVC saying that we my spouse is DQ..

Original submitted all docs April 6th.

RFE May 19th

Resubmitted May 19th

DQed : May 29th.

Congrats! You jinxed it yesterday with your comment 😁

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
7 minutes ago, hscoots said:

Got approval on 26th, status says on 27th they sent it to NVC. Should I wait until monday to call them? I thought IOE numbers get case assigned right away? Hope we don't get hosed here too after waiting 300+ days for an approval. 😞

Do they have your email addresses? Have you checked your and your spouses spam folder (just in case)? Yes, IOE usually receive WL within a day or two

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, sc_queens said:

@Binbin22

@CGs_Mother

Did the AOS payment status change for you yet? Mine is the same 😕

My status is the same as well. The receipt shows payment was made on May 20, 2020, and my bank account shows the money was taken out on May 21, 2020. I have a friend who is not using VJ who has the same issue - they made payment on May 12, 2020 and it came back as "rejected" so they repaid on May 14, 2020, and it still shows IN PROCESS for them as well. Should we just telephone en masse? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Quarknase said:

Do they have your email addresses? Have you checked your and your spouses spam folder (just in case)? Yes, IOE usually receive WL within a day or two

Ya they do. checked both, hoping we will get sth today, if not will call on monday. 

9 minutes ago, CGs_Mother said:

My status is the same as well. The receipt shows payment was made on May 20, 2020, and my bank account shows the money was taken out on May 21, 2020. I have a friend who is not using VJ who has the same issue - they made payment on May 12, 2020 and it came back as "rejected" so they repaid on May 14, 2020, and it still shows IN PROCESS for them as well. Should we just telephone en masse? 

That is just absurd. I called them and they have the same response. Supervisor is going to look into the issue. They don't even seem to care enough to look into it and fix and now we, few selected people are stuck because of this. 

12 hours ago, Juliet57 said:

Found it it's Duke & Marie you might want to reach out and ask em how they handled the Aus PC situation.

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=311062

THANK YOU!!! I've seen a lot of Aus/NZ PC declinations, I've just submitted our PC with the full guidelines from NVC site screenshotted as the last page.I talked to someone on the phone and he was like 'yeah idk I see all the markings you need right here'

2 hours ago, Ncornejo7 said:

Good Morning all,

Today I woke up to the pleasant surprise of an Email from the NVC saying that we my spouse is DQ..

RFE May 19th

Resubmitted May 19th

Sending you and your love lots of love and cheers right now! Congratulations!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
2 hours ago, Ncornejo7 said:

Good Morning all,

RFE May 19th

Resubmitted May 19th

Congrats!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.