PollyC

I-751 May 2020 Filers

794 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, derek008 said:

Hi everyone

just wondering if anyone else still waiting for their biometrics updates? we submited in May, WAC center. And still no biometrics updated so far.

Also, tried to call USCIS today and there was just no way we can be transferred to speak to a real officer. anyone has any clues how to get the automated agent to transfer us to speak with a real agent/officer?

Thank you 

Mine is similar.  No biometrics no updates of NoA received. When I called them all they said was I should check the time frame for my case and its 12 months so I'm just waiting. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
18 hours ago, Citerio said:

Mine is similar.  No biometrics no updates of NoA received. When I called them all they said was I should check the time frame for my case and its 12 months so I'm just waiting. 

Thank you for sharing. So after trying to call 8 times yesterday we finally managed to speak to a tier 1. They pretty much said the same thing as you, just keep on waiting and check the time frames. And since we are in WAC so the current processing time is anywhere from 18 to 27.5 ish. 

I also asked why did it take only 1-2 months for others to receive their biometrics but we still haven't got a thing after 5 months. and they said it happens. wish it was a little more helpful. but I guess all we can do now is keep on waiting

May 15, 2020 ROC Mailed Out

May 18, 2020 Delivered Thru USPS

June 4, 2020 Check Cashed & Text Msg Received (WAC Center)

June 17, 2020 NO NOA :(

June 18, 2020 submitted e-request for not getting NOA & assigned to an officer right away

June 19, 2020 officer replied and NOA sent out

June 25, 2020 NOA In mail (yay)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
14 hours ago, Sterai79 said:

Screenshot_20201028-223805_Gmail.jpg

thank you for sharing this!!

May 15, 2020 ROC Mailed Out

May 18, 2020 Delivered Thru USPS

June 4, 2020 Check Cashed & Text Msg Received (WAC Center)

June 17, 2020 NO NOA :(

June 18, 2020 submitted e-request for not getting NOA & assigned to an officer right away

June 19, 2020 officer replied and NOA sent out

June 25, 2020 NOA In mail (yay)

I received my update this afternoon to say that my case was updated and fingerprints were applied to my case. 

It's good to see a little progress!

8 hours ago, Charlene Gei said:

Finally! Just got an update about my case today that fingerprint were taken.. I guess they used the old biometric from AOS. My receipt number is WAC.. Finally California center is moving.. Thank you God 🙏🏼😇 Good Luck everyone who is still waiting for the approval like me.. ❤️ God Bless.

Congratulations 👏 that's a good thing for us with WAC. Hopefully mine is the same.

8 hours ago, Charlene Gei said:

Finally! Just got an update about my case today that fingerprint were taken.. I guess they used the old biometric from AOS. My receipt number is WAC.. Finally California center is moving.. Thank you God 🙏🏼😇 Good Luck everyone who is still waiting for the approval like me.. ❤️ God Bless.

6 minutes ago, Citerio said:

Congratulations 👏 that's a good thing for us with WAC. Hopefully mine is the same.

I just decided to check mine and its the same thing!!! Fingerprint were taken!!! Updated as at October 30th. God is good. We moving on guys

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, AliceKS said:

Just went for my biometrics fingerprints today. My case is now updated in USCIS stating that fact. 

when u filed ROC? what is ur service center

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline
6 hours ago, Mill&bill said:

when u filed ROC? what is ur service center

March 03. My conditional green card expired May 15. Service center - MSC (National Benefits Center)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, AliceKS said:

March 03. My conditional green card expired May 15. Service center - MSC (National Benefits Center)

I applied in May 22 and still waiting for biometric notice. did u receive you notice through mail or call them ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline

Our i751 application was accepted May 5th we got notice that fingerprint were applied to our case October 30th they used the fingerprints on file with USCIS so no biometric appointment needed.  California Service Center is handling our case.

K1 Visa Arrived USA July 2017

Married August 2017

AOS Approved July 2018

Filed for i751 joint application May 2020

Fingerprints reused October 2020, and February 2021 and June 2021 (Yes 3 fingerprint notices)

Case move to National Benefits Center December 2020 for quicker processing from California Service Center

Oct 2021 out of processing time inquiry made, response May 5th 2022 that our i751 case will be addressed at our n400 interview

Combo interview May 16th 2022, in Sacramento

Approved June 08, 2022

Filed for Naturalization May 2021

Fingerprints reused May 2021

Combo interview May 16th 2022, in Sacramento, 

Approved June 08, 2022

Oath Ceremony completed June 29th 2022

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline
7 hours ago, Mill&bill said:

I applied in May 22 and still waiting for biometric notice. did u receive you notice through mail or call them ?

I waited for the notice in my mail. I received it 10 days before my appointment. Waiting is really stressful but I believe they will eventually contact us when they processed our applications. 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

USCIS has changed their call system so that you just go round and round in circles with the robot and never get to speak to a representative.

I received a Biometrics appointment letter yesterday AFTER having received my GC about 6 weeks ago. My case status updated with my previous biometrics having been used so why on EARTH would I have to go and have another appointment after my case has already been approved??

Does anyone have any tips for getting through to a representative? I feel like I would have to say some ridiculously complicated phrase or question for the bot to ever transfer me to someone, but even then it just assumes I want my case status 🤦🏻‍♀️

K1:

Posted: 11/01/2016

NOA1: 11/07/2016

NOA2: 01/23/2017

NVC Received: 01/30/2017

Case Assigned: 02/06/2017

Left NVC: 02/06/2017

Consulate Received: 02/13/2017

'Packet 3' Received: 02/16/2017

Interview: 03/16/2017

Visa Received: 03/27/2017

Entry: 04/28/2017

Marriage: 05/05/2017

AOS:

Posted: 05/11/2017

NOA1: 05/15/2017

Biometrics: 06/07/2017

EAD SR1: 07/31/17 - Received response 08/28/17 stating under review.
EAD SR2: 08/29/17 - No response
EAD SR3: 09/06/17. Received response 09/07/17 stating under review.

EAD Card in Production: 09/19/2017

EAD Card Mailed: 09/21/2017

EAD Card Received:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.