I did through Marco Rubio office 
you can do with Rubio or Rick Scott
Or your congressman office 
I preferred use senator 🤞🏻

link:

https://www.rubio.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/casework-form

Edited by Orlandofl1

1 hour ago, Orlandofl1 said:

I think your NOA will arrive soon, you got a better answer than me.

Others filers get similar answers and they received NOA 3-4 business days

I hope so... 60 days is insane and by then my gc is already expired

Hello, 

has any one recieved an RFE and if so did you use the envelope that was provided with the letter to send the request evidence? It’s listed on the letter they evidence has to be sent in the envelope provided but they are requesting for me to send more evidence of my relationship such as bank statements, taxes, lease agreements etc and that’s not going to fit in the letter size envelope.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline

The envelope is not the issue you can use any envelope that will fit the documents needed but you must include the original RFE letter it has a barcode that direct the information to your file. Keep a copy of everything you send including the RFE letter for your records.

Include the following items in your Request for Evidence response to USCIS:

• Original RFE (must be on top)
  • Cover letter 
  • All requested evidence

Mail the RFE package to the address specified on the RFE. It is also recommended to send your response via U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail or a courier that can track your package. You want to have delivery confirmation so you have proof that you responded in the allowed time frame.

K1 Visa Arrived USA July 2017

Married August 2017

AOS Approved July 2018

Filed for i751 joint application May 2020

Fingerprints reused October 2020, and February 2021 and June 2021 (Yes 3 fingerprint notices)

Case move to National Benefits Center December 2020 for quicker processing from California Service Center

Oct 2021 out of processing time inquiry made, response May 5th 2022 that our i751 case will be addressed at our n400 interview

Combo interview May 16th 2022, in Sacramento

Approved June 08, 2022

Filed for Naturalization May 2021

Fingerprints reused May 2021

Combo interview May 16th 2022, in Sacramento, 

Approved June 08, 2022

Oath Ceremony completed June 29th 2022

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

When do you start calling USCIS after submitting the notice non-delivery inquiry? 
I got a letter today on the biometrics but still no NOA so I submitted the inquiry. 
Should I give them a week or two before calling them and asking for tier 2 officer? 
I want to reach out to my senator/congressman but not sure when I should do that either. Any advice is welcomed!

23 minutes ago, dmnc said:

When do you start calling USCIS after submitting the notice non-delivery inquiry? 
I got a letter today on the biometrics but still no NOA so I submitted the inquiry. 
Should I give them a week or two before calling them and asking for tier 2 officer? 
I want to reach out to my senator/congressman but not sure when I should do that either. Any advice is welcomed!

You have to wait once non delivery notice has been answered.

Just for an idea I did non delivery request 06/05 on 06/10 was assigned an officer and got answered on 06/16 

took 11 days the process

Hopefully they can send your NOA and you not need call or contact senator 

Edited by Orlandofl1

28 minutes ago, da95826 said:

The envelope is not the issue you can use any envelope that will fit the documents needed but you must include the original RFE letter it has a barcode that direct the information to your file. Keep a copy of everything you send including the RFE letter for your records.

Include the following items in your Request for Evidence response to USCIS:

• Original RFE (must be on top)
  • Cover letter 
  • All requested evidence

Mail the RFE package to the address specified on the RFE. It is also recommended to send your response via U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail or a courier that can track your package. You want to have delivery confirmation so you have proof that you responded in the allowed time frame.

@nadialemus1990

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hi everyone, I am gonna file I-751 form next month. The USCIS address to mail the package is either in Phoenix, AZ or Dallas, TX right? Thanks.

CR1

Texas Service Center

NOA1: 7/17/17

RFE: 3/5/18

RFE SENT: 5/3/18

RFE RECEIVED: 5/9/18

Approved: 5/25/18

Sent to NVC : 6/13/18

NVC received: 6/21/18

Case number: 7/19/2018

Pay AOS & IV fees: 7/19/18

CEAC shut down on 7/19/18 until 7/31/18

Ds-260 submitted 8/1/18

Civil and AOS package uploaded: 8/3/18

Case complete: 8/6/18

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline
5 minutes ago, hopelifebetter201 said:

Hi everyone, I am gonna file I-751 form next month. The USCIS address to mail the package is either in Phoenix, AZ or Dallas, TX right? Thanks.

Yes, and the one you need to mail it to depends on your state of residence, see USCIS’ website.

Edited by peachouille

N-400 (Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/10/21: Case received

06/10/21: NOA

08/06/21: Biometrics

12/10/21: Interview scheduled

01/21/22: Interview

01/24/22: Approved!

02/17/22: Oath Ceremony!!

ROC (Service Center: National Benefit Center MSC, Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/17/20: Case received

06/30/20: NOA

07/02/21: Biometrics

01/21/22: Interview (combo with N-400)

01/24/22: Approved!

CR-1 Visa (Service Center: Nebraska - Consulate: Belgium)

Spoiler

07/31/17: I-130 Priority date

08/02/17: I-130 NOA1

02/26/18: I-130 NOA2

03/15/18: NVC Received (Pivot)

06/12/18: NVC Case complete

07/26/18: Interview, approved!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.