PollyC

I-751 May 2020 Filers

794 posts in this topic

So no NOA. This is insaine.  It was just a notification about them using the biometrics. CYMERA_20200617_200611.jpg.9df9d44ed9e3f101590db20047b00685.jpg

K1 Visa

Spoiler
  • December 21, 2016 - Package Sent
  • December 23, 2016 - Package Received
  • January 05, 2017 - NOA1 text / e-mail
  • January 11, 2017 - NOA1 mail
  • April 04, 2017 - Case Approved
  • April 10, 2017 - NOA2 mail
  • April 24, 2017 - NVC Received, Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned too.
  • April 26, 2017 - Consulate Received
  • May 04, 2017 - Packet 3 Letters Sent.
  • May 15, 2017 - Packet 3 Arrived in Mail
  • June 15 , 2017 - Medical
  • June 16 , 2017 - Biometrics
  • June 20 , 2017 - Interview / Approved! 
  • June 27 , 2017 - Visa on hand
  • June 29 , 2017 - POE / JFK Airport, New York

July 15, 2017:  W E D D I N G ! ! ! ! !

AOS

Spoiler

• Spoiler

• August 16, 2017 - AOS Package Sent / AOS, EAD, AP. Affidavit.
    • August 18, 2017 - Package Received
    • August 26, 2017 - NOA1 text / e-mail
    • August 31, 2017 - NOA1 mail
    • September 05, 2017 - ASC Appoinment letter / mail
    • September 12, 2017 - ASC Appoinment
    • September 20, 2017 - Case updated to:  Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview
    • October 28, 2017 - Case updated to:  Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview --AGAIN-- ????
    • November 22, 2017 - EAD/AP  Approval letter in mail
    • November 27, 2017 - EAD/AP Card Received
    • July 24, 2018 - AOS Interview

• July 26, 2018 - AOS approval
  • August 03, 2018 - CARD IN HAND!!!  Finally!

•  

ROC

• May 12, 2020 - Package Sent
  • May 18, 2020 - Package Received
  • June 17, 2020 - Fingerprints letter saying they will use previous data
  • July 08, 2020 - NOA Received
  • December 14, 2020 - Case Update: New Card Being Produced - Email alert
  •  December 15, 2020 - Case Approved - Email alert
  • December 19, 2020 - Approval notice and card received.

:) 

On 6/15/2020 at 12:21 PM, VictoriaS208 said:

Hello Everyone,

I filed I-751 to remove conditions on 5/4/2020, no NOA since then.

I emailed USCIS on June 3, 2020 to request information about our missing receipt and today I got an email that they have resent it again and it should arrive 10-14 days.

No update on USCIS, status still showing petition was received on May 4. I'm not sure how some people received fingerprints recieved with no NOA. At least there's some movement in the case.

Screenshot_20200615-121511_Gmail.jpg

I got almost similar mail. But whats funny is I filled since 5th of May. But just some few minutes ago I got an email from USCIS.

20200617_181015.jpg

5 minutes ago, Nico Botero said:

I try to understand how they work, their response to me was that they don’t re send notices so I had to email lockbox and lockbox never replied 

Ensure lockboxsupport@uscis.dhs.gov is this because I had made a mistake putting dhs before uscis, and although the mail was sent i never got any response not until I sent to the right email.  

1 minute ago, Citerio said:

Ensure lockboxsupport@uscis.dhs.gov is this because I had made a mistake putting dhs before uscis, and although the mail was sent i never got any response not until I sent to the right email.  

Thanks but it is correct, did you get an automated response letting you know that they got the email ?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

I called USCIS this morning. My service request FINALLY got assigned to an officer (how convenient). The first person I spoke to was very sweet and helpful. i told her that I had emailed the lockbox twice, and put in a service request, both with no response (it was her who told me the request had been assigned. She had had problems seeing any of my paperwork/info, which I suspect was down to the assignee being in my account). She said that I should get a response within 30 days. I asked how that helps me when my card expires in 2 weeks. She stated that I am still a lawful permanent resident even after it expires, I just don't have the proof without the I-797C receipt letter.

She transferred me to a tier 2 officer and I got a call back within 25 minutes. He was stand-offish and kept talking over me. HE told me that I should wait 2 weeks and if I still don't receive the notice, then make an appointment to have my passport stamped. I said... my GC will have expired in 2 weeks... and he said that unless I have a letter from my employer stating that they are going to lay me off without that proof, I cannot get an emergency appointment. So apparently having an expired GC isn't emergency enough 🤔

I also asked him if they could email me a copy of the I-797C. He said that yes they would email me - trying to skirt around the real question. But he did say that they would email me in the next couple of days. So I asked again, will they send me a copy of the I-797C in an email. He said YES they will attach the I-797C to the email.

Now.. I am pretty sure that this is total BS.. but.. who knows. Maybe the virus has changed all the rules..

He also said that no letters had been sent out to anyone, because the offices have been closed. So... how did they cash our checks so fast, hm? As you can tell I don't have a lot of patience for USCIS. Every step has been similar to this and it just stresses me out. How messing with peoples lives like that can be ethical is beyond me..

Edited by KiTu
Added info

K1:

Posted: 11/01/2016

NOA1: 11/07/2016

NOA2: 01/23/2017

NVC Received: 01/30/2017

Case Assigned: 02/06/2017

Left NVC: 02/06/2017

Consulate Received: 02/13/2017

'Packet 3' Received: 02/16/2017

Interview: 03/16/2017

Visa Received: 03/27/2017

Entry: 04/28/2017

Marriage: 05/05/2017

AOS:

Posted: 05/11/2017

NOA1: 05/15/2017

Biometrics: 06/07/2017

EAD SR1: 07/31/17 - Received response 08/28/17 stating under review.
EAD SR2: 08/29/17 - No response
EAD SR3: 09/06/17. Received response 09/07/17 stating under review.

EAD Card in Production: 09/19/2017

EAD Card Mailed: 09/21/2017

EAD Card Received:

3 minutes ago, Nico Botero said:

Hopefully this is the NOA but I think is the fingerprint letter 😰

D4604A99-1D4C-4500-9E6E-B4E32C704857.jpeg

I’ve been watching and reading in y’all thread

Keep the faith l hope it is 

I’m looking to see some movements on y’all cases 

3 minutes ago, Orlandofl1 said:

Hi,

When your fingerprints was applied to your case?

Last Friday , June 12 

5 minutes ago, JayDGODITRUST said:

I’ve been watching and reading in y’all thread

Keep the faith l hope it is 

I’m looking to see some movements on y’all cases 

Yes you are right let’s keep the hope , thank you !!

Just now, Orlandofl1 said:

Probably is the letter about fingerprints.

My case was received on 05/05/20 No fingerprints has been applied and no NOA 😭.

Did you sent a non delivery notice inquiry? What they replied to you?

Que have the same timeline they received my case 05/05 , still no NOA , and I sent the Inquiry like 2 weeks ago on June 5 and they responded saying that they don’t send duplicate copies of NOA and then I emailed lockbox and they just never responded at all

8 minutes ago, Nico Botero said:

Que have the same timeline they received my case 05/05 , still no NOA , and I sent the Inquiry like 2 weeks ago on June 5 and they responded saying that they don’t send duplicate copies of NOA and then I emailed lockbox and they just never responded at all

Same here, I believe our service center (Potomac) are sending same answers for all of us.
I don’t know why...  lockbox email doesn't work for me they never replied.

I will try one more time using tool non delivery of notice if they don’t send my NOA. I will try through my congressman

Edited by Orlandofl1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.