PollyC

I-751 May 2020 Filers

794 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, Gregory&Dyn said:

So, here's a question. We forgot to include the G-1145 form for E-notification with our I-751. How screwed are we? Seriously, what if my wife's 2 year CGC expires before we receive an NOA? It makes sense though that we should get a receipt number in the mail, right?

Hi,

Ok if you do not include G-1145 form you can know if they have your case if they cashed your check if you don’t have this info, you should call Uscis and ask if they can provide to you receipt number many of filers do this and the provide this number with this number you can track your case online.

If you don’t have you receipt number you cannot know if your case is accepted.

All April and May fillers are waiting for NOA, we don’t know the problem but defenetly they have some issues sending NOA.

My advise is if you don’t have receipt number call just provide Alien number and they will provide your receipt number, because if not maybe they rejected for some reason the application and sent back to you usually take 3 or 4 weeks for get the application back. ( Hopefully it’s no your case)

Today is by 30 day mark, they received my case on 5/7/2020. I received the text message on 5/12/2020 and check was cashed on 5/13/2020. Just sent an email to lockbox, lets see what response I get. Anyone get any kind of response from the lockbox contact email?

Removal of Conditions Timeline

05/06/2020    - Sent ROC package to Dallas, TX by USPS.

05/07/2020    - Delivered to Dallas, TX by USPS.

05/12/2020    - SMS notification received.  

06/12/2020    - Case updated to fingerprints taken.

06/29/2020    - NOA with 18 month extension received.

51 minutes ago, bizmark03 said:

Today is by 30 day mark, they received my case on 5/7/2020. I received the text message on 5/12/2020 and check was cashed on 5/13/2020. Just sent an email to lockbox, lets see what response I get. Anyone get any kind of response from the lockbox contact email?

Hi,

nope today’s my 32 days without NOA I sent email to lockbox and they did no reply, I read it supposed to send automatically reply but I did not receive nothing!

Also I sent an inquiry some april filers are having good response sending NOA through this tool

link:

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/displayNDNForm.do?entryPoint=init&sroPageType=ndn

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Question wise group - Is there any kind of prescreening conducted during the first few weeks when filing your I-751? I have never heard of it before?

Background in my case is that I have a pending N-400 under 319 (b) but since I approached my 90-day window before ROC, I had to file my I-751. My field office said it would request my I-751 after some prescreening has been done. It asked me to contact my N-400 field office roughly after 4 weeks of filing and they would then request my file in order to merge both cases. I wonder if this may take much longer because of the current situation.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
On 6/2/2020 at 6:55 PM, AJ89 said:

Has anyone who has filed in May received their receipt notice by mail yet ? 

Nope.

It is 33 days now and I checked my case status online. They said if I've not gotten the notice letter in mail by June 3, contact the USCIS support center.

So I emailed the lockbox and got the automatic response. I will be expecting the answer by June 28.

Sigh. 

My husband's GC expires next month on 24th.

We shall see. 

5 hours ago, bizmark03 said:

Hello.. What number did you call? Tomorrow its 30 days now since they received my case..

4 hours ago, Eva2018 said:

Hello!

Yesterday was my  30 day mark, they received my case on 5/6/2020. Sent 2 emails to lockbox and also I sent an inquiry. Did not receive any answers 😔

Hello.. Did you call them first before you sent an email and message? If you call, what number did you use?. I am about to call them too because today is the 30 day mark.. 😔

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
4 hours ago, dady12 said:

My case was received on 24 april but up to this time i ve not receive NOA on mail, i have make online inquiring and sent message to lockbox but no luck, any advice on what next i can do?

Was your online enquiry assigned to an officer? My enquiry was on 06-04-2020. Same day it was assigned to an officer but no response since then. 

18 hours ago, Charlene Gei said:

Hello.. What number did you call? Tomorrow its 30 days now since they received my case..

I never called, I just emailed lockbox.

Removal of Conditions Timeline

05/06/2020    - Sent ROC package to Dallas, TX by USPS.

05/07/2020    - Delivered to Dallas, TX by USPS.

05/12/2020    - SMS notification received.  

06/12/2020    - Case updated to fingerprints taken.

06/29/2020    - NOA with 18 month extension received.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 6/7/2020 at 8:38 AM, Athens said:

Was your online enquiry assigned to an officer? My enquiry was on 06-04-2020. Same day it was assigned to an officer but no response since then. 

How do we check if it was assigned to an officer?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.