PollyC

I-751 May 2020 Filers

794 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Nico Botero said:

Yes I did , hopefully soon I will get a notification , I hate this stage of the process because I really don’t know what is happening , I know fedex delivered it but...

Don’t worry it’s depend the time they delivered the package 📦 and the time they pick up. Usually take 4 days to get text msg! I pretty sure you should receive today between 5 to 6 pm east time. Except if you file early that 90 days or did something wrong at the form I-751... If everything it’s fine you will get the msg today or tomorrow 🙌🏻

1 hour ago, Nico Botero said:

Now I am worried, they got my package May 5 too and I have not received any updates yet :(

They’ve received mine on the 5th as well and never got a notification.

I was reading threads from past months and it took people a week from the day it was received by USCIS to get a notification.

May receive something today or tomorrow. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Nico Botero said:

Nice !! Congrats ! Just curious, even if it doesn’t matter , what time did your package was delivered ? 

It was delivered around 10am by USPS. 

Looking at responses it looks like people are getting confirmations on the 5th-6th day. My package was received on 7/5, so hopefully I should get a confirmation this week. Fingers crossed!

Removal of Conditions Timeline

05/06/2020    - Sent ROC package to Dallas, TX by USPS.

05/07/2020    - Delivered to Dallas, TX by USPS.

05/12/2020    - SMS notification received.  

06/12/2020    - Case updated to fingerprints taken.

06/29/2020    - NOA with 18 month extension received.

On 5/9/2020 at 10:05 AM, BeccaM said:

I overnighted my case to Arizona in the 4th and it was delivered on the 5th. Still haven’t gotten any text or email. I forgot how much anxiety this causes, made worse by the fact that my current greencard expires 5/25. Stupid to not file sooner, but I work in healthcare and the stupid virus has made life 10 times harder. I hope to god I get acknowledgement soon and I didn’t mess anything up. 

Hello Becca,

Snappy Salute! You are one of the Frontliners this crucial time we are facing. My current CR1 will about to expire this 06/05. I mailed my Packet to Texas last May 6 and delivered May 08. Hoping I can received text confirmation as well this week! Goodluck to us! Stay Safe

05/06/20    - Sent ROC package to Dallas, TX by UPS. 

05/08/20    - Delivered to Dallas, TX by UPS.

05/11/20  - Debit Card Charged.

05/14/20    - NOA date ( I called USCIS to get my receipt number no text or email received)

07/27/21-     Biometrics taken

5 hours ago, bizmark03 said:

Looking at responses it looks like people are getting confirmations on the 5th-6th day. My package was received on 7/5, so hopefully I should get a confirmation this week. Fingers crossed!

Goodluck to both of us bizmark03! I am also waiting for my confirmations. Hopefully, this week. 

05/14/20    - NOA date ( I called USCIS to get my receipt number no text or email received)

20 minutes ago, Eva2018 said:

My timeline:

5/4 mailed to AZ

5/6 received in AZ (FedEx)

5/8 credit card charged 

5/11 text message received with WAC#

Now just waiting on NOA!

Good luck everyone 🙏

Good Luck Eva2018! AZ is fast in processing! Hope TX will process that fast too! 

I got my text message yesterday , here is my timeline so far

May 4 - Sent Package (fedex overnight) to Texas

May 5 -  Package Received 

May 11 - confirmation text  USCIS , receipt starting with YSC (potomac)

does anybody have experience with YSC center?

Edited by Nico Botero

Just received the SMS notification, case # starting with EAC, which appears to be the Vermont service center. Anyone else have experience with the Vermont Service center?

Edited by bizmark03

05/06/2020    - Sent ROC package to Dallas, TX by USPS.

05/07/2020    - Delivered to Dallas, TX by USPS.

05/12/2020    - SMS notification received.  

06/12/2020    - Case updated to fingerprints taken.

06/29/2020    - NOA with 18 month extension received.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.