RD7712

Has Anyone Left Europe's Schengen Area for 14 Days to Then Enter USA?

1,424 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
2 hours ago, talia0506 said:

Awesome, we will be in Cancun from 21st June, where do you stay in tulum? we also wanted to drive to tulum and are looking for an apartment with kitchen 

love the idea!!

I'll be staying at Ahau Tulum: https://www.ahaucollection.com/ahau-tulum

A friend of my fiance works there, he feels more comfortable if I stay with someone he knows 🙂

2 minutes ago, Kaatje said:

I'll be staying at Ahau Tulum: https://www.ahaucollection.com/ahau-tulum

A friend of my fiance works there, he feels more comfortable if I stay with someone he knows 🙂

Thats amazing, and they have a promotion going on? their place looks pretty!

Timeline
3 minutes ago, talia0506 said:

Thats amazing, and they have a promotion going on? their place looks pretty!

Yes, they have discounts and promotions. It looks gorgeous! When my fiance suggested that I should stay there instead of Cancun I did not argue with him  😂😁

1 minute ago, Kaatje said:

Yes, they have discounts and promotions. It looks gorgeous! When my fiance suggested that I should stay there instead of Cancun I did not argue with him  😂😁

It looks beautiful but is really expensive, 5000 dollars for 14 days omg. but it looks gorgeous

Timeline
3 minutes ago, talia0506 said:

It looks beautiful but is really expensive, 5000 dollars for 14 days omg. but it looks gorgeous

Yeah I know. Thats why we're going for the cheapest option with a 50% discount. I figured I'll be spending more time on the beach than in my room anyway 🌴🌞

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
6 minutes ago, talia0506 said:

I will stay at the NYX in Cancun. They have great deals right now too, maybe that is something for you?

4 hours ago, A Polite Parrot said:

We fly ZAG-BEG on June 19 with a long layover then fly BEG-JFK on June 20.

Croatia is beautiful and the people have been quite kind. With all this immigration craziness, maybe we should stay here!😅😭

I have the same flight! Also we even probably came in the same flight to Croatia as well since I also did MAD-FRA-ZAG

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline
7 hours ago, A Polite Parrot said:

We fly ZAG-BEG on June 19 with a long layover then fly BEG-JFK on June 20.

Croatia is beautiful and the people have been quite kind. With all this immigration craziness, maybe we should stay here!😅😭

Yes, Croatia is fabulous. Don't leave without trying cheese burek (burek sa sirom), which can be bought in any 'pekara' (bakery)...

18 hours ago, Sarah84 said:

Hi at all! Did anyone else of you guys need a health certificate when checking-in? Did anyone fly with Aeromexico and can tell me what they require? Thanks a lot!!!

I flew 8 days ago from Paris to Mexico City with AeroMexico and they did not ask for any certificate, they were just checking people's temperature before boarding. I do not think they changed anything as 2 days ago I booked my flight from Mexico City to Salt Lake City through their customer service phone and they never mentioned anything about having a health certificate. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
1 hour ago, RFOM said:

I flew 8 days ago from Paris to Mexico City with AeroMexico and they did not ask for any certificate, they were just checking people's temperature before boarding. I do not think they changed anything as 2 days ago I booked my flight from Mexico City to Salt Lake City through their customer service phone and they never mentioned anything about having a health certificate. 

Thank you very much!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
41 minutes ago, Xurxo r said:

Air Serbia cancelled the flights from Zagreb to Belgrade and Turkish cancelled flights to the U.S. So I would suggest to anyone to consider Serbia directly rather than Croatia. At this point in time I will probably have to travel via bus and train to Serbia myself.

Sorry to hear that! Maybe you can go through Sarajevo. Bosnia is not in Schengen if I’m not mistaken and there are Some direct flights from Zagreb to Sarajevo and from Sarajevo to Belgrade 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
3 hours ago, RFOM said:

8 days? Lol you probably meant hours 🙂

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

My fiancée will fly to Mexico from the US on the 28th of June to join me. Did anyone experience issues with that? Are US citizens allowed to fly to Mexico now? And what should she tell them if they ask her what she's going to do in Mexico? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.