1,791 posts in this topic

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Linamona said:

after 578 days of nothing my interview was scheduled for Monday at Tampa office. Right after contacting the National Benefit Center . 

Congratulations! 

Are you talking about your call with level 2 officer and him opening a ticket with NBC

1 hour ago, Linamona said:

after 578 days of nothing my interview was scheduled for Monday at Tampa office. Right after contacting the National Benefit Center . 

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you!!! How did you contact NBC? I want to try it, as I have done everything possible and I am also from Florida only different field office.

And I am on my 560th day.

1 hour ago, TatianaZ said:

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you!!! How did you contact NBC? I want to try it, as I have done everything possible and I am also from Florida only different field office.

i'm so sorry that you are going thru that . i know it sucks . please send an email to casework@rickscott.senate.gov  and ask they contact them for you. you will hear back from them within 4 to 5 days maximum. 

Please let me know how it goes. Best of luck!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
3 hours ago, Linamona said:

Wow, congrats. At least someone has some good news!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
3 hours ago, orangeal said:

1. How many days notice did you get for the interview? 

2. How did you contact the NBC?

2 hours ago, TatianaZ said:

You can't contact NBC via phone or email, they don't deal with the public that way. You can only contact the regular customer service (National Customer Service Center, not to be confused with NBC) and talk to a Tier 2 if lucky. You can however send a regular letter but I don't know how much of a difference that would make. I sent NBC a letter in 2017 after getting the address from an officer at my biometrics appointment, the letter was sitting on the table in front of me several months later when I went for my interview - so my letter was at least not lost or thrown away, it had actually been added to my A-file.

Edited by Scandi

K-1: 12-22-2015 - 09-07-2016

AP: 12-20-2016 - 04-07-2017

EAD: 01-18-2017 - 05-30-2017

AOS: 12-20-2016 - 07-26-2017

ROC: 04-22-2019 - 04-22-2020
Naturalization: 05-01-2020 - 03-16-2021

U.S. passport: 03-30-2021 - 05-08-2021

En livstid i krig. Göteborg killed it. Epic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBs3G1PvyfM&ab_channel=Sabaton

39 minutes ago, Scandi said:

You can't contact NBC via phone or email, they don't deal with the public that way. You can only contact the regular customer service (National Customer Service Center, not to be confused with NBC) and talk to a Tier 2 if lucky. You can however send a regular letter but I don't know how much of a difference that would make. I sent NBC a letter in 2017 after getting the address from an officer at my biometrics appointment, the letter was sitting on the table in front of me several months later when I went for my interview - so my letter was at least not lost or thrown away, it had actually been added to my A-file.

scandi, are you an official that you are giving "information " in such detail .

No offense but i just got an interview after my senator contacted NBC so your comments are only partially right. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Linamona said:

scandi, are you an official that you are giving "information " in such detail .

No offense but i just got an interview after my senator contacted NBC so your comments are only partially right. 

Your laywer did not contact NBC, he contacted USCIS customer service who then contacted your local field office to schedule an interview for you. And congratulations to the interview.

Edited by Scandi

9 hours ago, Scandi said:

Your laywer did not contact NBC, he contacted USCIS customer service who then contacted your local field office to schedule an interview for you. And congratulations to the interview.

wait, I contacted USCIS and spoke to level two officer. Wow, it amazing to me how you think you know what I did . LOL.

Thanks

Timeline
8 hours ago, Linamona said:

wait, I contacted USCIS and spoke to level two officer. Wow, it amazing to me how you think you know what I did . LOL.

Thanks

Exactly, that's not NBC. Glad it worked out.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.