Sweet5884

Anyone with I 751 transferred to Potomac Service

14 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, PolarPear said:

I have seen some posts of SRC being transferred to Potomac. I even saw one on another forum, it seems like after it gets sent to Potomac, it's taking about 3-6 months. This is a good news if anything, as Potomac is faster then SRC. 

Great! I hope it will update soon! It is taking too long! 

On 3/29/2020 at 10:36 AM, Sweet5884 said:

I would like to know if somebody here have a similar case. SRC April 2019 transferred to Potomac in February 2020. 

I am EAC beginning April filler got transferred end of January, no update yet. I checked in the case tracker a lot of people got transferred... also some later April fillers got approved from VSC... without transferring. I feel that this will slow us, my notice says  to speed up the process but honestly I think would even take longer. But lets hope for the best

1 hour ago, Zxcvbnmz said:

I am EAC beginning April filler got transferred end of January, no update yet. I checked in the case tracker a lot of people got transferred... also some later April fillers got approved from VSC... without transferring. I feel that this will slow us, my notice says  to speed up the process but honestly I think would even take longer. But lets hope for the best

I see the case tracker a lot of people transferred the same day too.. lest hope to get update soon.  A lot of people are taking it in 1 year and 3/5 months 

2 hours ago, joonpa said:

Some of us in the May 2019 thread got transferred from Vermont (EAC) to Potomac in February.

What day you got transferred? Mine february 4

• 1 month later...
Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline

Sweet5884. Please any update yet. I'm same as you April 2019 filer, got transferred to Potomac end of January 2020. Still waiting 

Edited by Anitas

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My case is also transferred  to Potomac in February 5th 2020. I has been 14 months and I did not hear anything. I hope i do not get any RFE anytime soon at this point.

May 5 th 2019 VCS received my case

June 11th finger prints completed

February 5th case s transferred to Potomac.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I've created a Google Sheet for those of us tracking I-751 from YSC. If you're interested please find it and fill it out here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a7XdYeXqt0MNqXm9fwdo57XNMlKmxecs2tXFLKM_I-Q/edit?usp=sharing 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.