Greenbaum

APRIL 2020 K-1 NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

600 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
38 minutes ago, Sparkle Sparkle said:

Does it really work? 

Minoxidil was used to treat high blood pressure but they noticed patients got hairy as side effect so they developed a topical solution. Scientists still dont know why it promotes hair growth but it will only work if the hair follicles are still alive.

There are 4 stages of hair and minoxidil jumpstarts the hair from the Telogen phase to Exogen phase (sleep mode to wake up mode.) 

To be clear:

1. It's not a cure for baldnes.

2. Every person is different so it may or may not work depending on a person's body chemistry. 

4. On average, it takes 2 to 4 months for visible hair growth and with continued used, normal thich hair can be achieved.  

5. Im a person on the internet so dont take my word for it.  Do your research and talk to your Doctor!😁

Sorry if I lectured. Does it show how bored I am? 🤗

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

@ClioNicoleyes it shows😂😂😂 but don't worry atleast we all get to learn something new... My fiancé is going bald and he hates it... Wears a ridiculous cap to cover it and I hate his caps.. Will offer him any solution to get rid of it... Thanks alot

Speak the truth even if your voice shakes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Sparkle Sparkle said:

@ClioNicoleyes it shows😂😂😂 but don't worry atleast we all get to learn something new... My fiancé is going bald and he hates it... Wears a ridiculous cap to cover it and I hate his caps.. Will offer him any solution to get rid of it... Thanks alot

There are clinics for hair transplants in Turkey. Cheap and effective.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Rob Beri said:

There are clinics for hair transplants in Turkey. Cheap and effective.

I recommended that, he refused ...says he does not want a scar on his scalp...think we should move to inbox we derailing this thread.

:ot2:

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Just now, mryrth said:

Has anyone filled out the D-160 yet?  I know the PDF says we can fill it out after we have our Case Number, but just curious if anyone is doing it now of if you are waiting for your welcome email/letter from the NVC.

i filled mine out ☺️ one thing checked off the list. If anything changes I will resubmit but i don’t see anything changing ☺️

Proposed - December 22nd 2019

i129F sent - January 13th 2020 (Start of the lonnnng journey!)

NOA1 recieved  - January 22nd 2020

Timeline
1 minute ago, Morgan&Stacey said:

i filled mine out ☺️ one thing checked off the list. If anything changes I will resubmit but i don’t see anything changing ☺️

Okay awesome, thanks!  We're thinking about just going ahead and doing it so it's one less thing we have to worry about.  So excited that the embassy in Serbia will be open for normal operation starting tomorrow.  Maybe we'll know something sooner than we thought!

Timeline
Just now, mryrth said:

Okay awesome, thanks!  We're thinking about just going ahead and doing it so it's one less thing we have to worry about.  So excited that the embassy in Serbia will be open for normal operation starting tomorrow.  Maybe we'll know something sooner than we thought!

That’s exciting!! Still waiting here in the UK! 

12 minutes ago, mryrth said:

Has anyone filled out the D-160 yet?  I know the PDF says we can fill it out after we have our Case Number, but just curious if anyone is doing it now of if you are waiting for your welcome email/letter from the NVC.

No need to wait for a letter if you have the case number. If you have the case number, you can fill it out now. I understand that you can use the WAC# to complete the submission of the DS-160, Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application. Hope this helps.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Timeline
1 minute ago, Greenbaum said:

No need to wait for a letter if you have the case number. If you have the case number, you can fill it out now. I understand that you can use the WAC# to complete the submission of the DS-160, Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application. Hope this helps.

Thank you, @Greenbaum!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Hi everyone, I received my NVC case number around the time of 3rd May. When I check my case status on NVC website, it still says my case is "At NVC". Is this timeline normal? If I call NVC, what should I be asking them about my case?

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Jacqueline Liew said:

Hi everyone, I received my NVC case number around the time of 3rd May. When I check my case status on NVC website, it still says my case is "At NVC". Is this timeline normal? If I call NVC, what should I be asking them about my case?

They aren’t being shipped out of NVC at the moment. 

Timeline

Approved cases are not being sent to various embassies because they are closed at the moment....when they open they will request the files from NVC...until then we seat and wait. Its sad but I understand this. My only concern is that when embassies open will all the cases for a particular embassy be sent at once or will they send them in batches. I Sincerely hope they send them all at once.

Edited by Sparkle Sparkle

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.