bolero_pa

Ed and Rosemarie on "90 Day Fiance." STD Tests - Thoughts?

53 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

That's exactly what I said on Reddit as well. I flat out said that it was that amount and that if he argued over that small amount then Filipinos can and will look down on you for being so petty. 

He simply has no idea about the exchange rates.  I remember there were moments on my first trip that I needed to really pay attention to the money as I was totally lost.  First trips to a foreign country can be intimidating at first.  He was the perfect example of not doing enough research before the trip.

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Just now, John & Rose said:

He simply has no idea about the exchange rates.  I remember there were moments on my first trip that I needed to really pay attention to the money as I was totally lost.  First trips to a foreign country can be intimidating at first.  He was the perfect example on not doing enough research before the trip.

Neither did the people on Reddit and I had to set them straight. They were trying to say some BS and I had to lay it out what the current exchange rate is in regards to the USD. 

BTW how is the family doing?

1 minute ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Neither did the people on Reddit and I had to set them straight. They were trying to say some BS and I had to lay it out what the current exchange rate is in regards to the USD. 

BTW how is the family doing?

All doing great. I’m lucky that I have an essential job and I can work remotely. My wife and step daughter are both working at the local Walmart so they are still doing good. My step son went back to the Philippines for school and is stuck there now. We are all healthy and as happy as we possibly can be with state of current affairs. 

I hope all is good with you and yours!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

6 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

All doing great. I’m lucky that I have an essential job and I can work remotely. My wife and step daughter are both working at the local Walmart so they are still doing good. My step son went back to the Philippines for school and is stuck there now. We are all healthy and as happy as we possibly can be with state of current affairs. 

I hope all is good with you and yours!

We are all good here. I work for the Feds and I am still going in to work everyday to sit at my cubicle. I ain't worried about anything because the people in my room are germaphobes to the highest extent.The only thing I am worried about is my wife's neice who is TNT is having to make the hard choice to come live with us for a while because her job (waitress) laid everyone off. So I guess I will have to listen to more Filipino in the house once she gets here

Edited by Cyberfx1024

5 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

We are all good here. I work for the Feds and I am still going in to work everyday to sit at my cubicle. I ain't worried about anything because the people in my room are germaphobes to the highest extent.The only thing I am worried about is my wife's neice who is TNT is having to make the hard choice to come live with us for a while because her job (waitress) laid everyone off. So I guess I will have to listen to more Filipino in the house once she gets here

That rare occasion where working with germaphobes is actually NOT annoying!  

IMG_5168.jpeg

1 minute ago, John & Rose said:

That rare occasion where working with germaphobes is actually NOT annoying!  

Well it is pretty annoying because I was coughing last week due to being sick the week before and out of work. I was sprayed down with Lysol at least twice a day last week

1 minute ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Well it is pretty annoying because I was coughing last week due to being sick the week before and out of work. I was sprayed down with Lysol at least twice a day last week

Being in the Midwest, this is the time of year for regular coughs and colds. That makes this tougher. Every time I cough my wife asks if I want to go to the doctor.  

IMG_5168.jpeg

3 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Being in the Midwest, this is the time of year for regular coughs and colds. That makes this tougher. Every time I cough my wife asks if I want to go to the doctor.  

Well I have respiratory issues anyway due to being in Iraq and Afghanistan for several years. Not to mention we have a legit mold problem in our building that I have been requesting to get the air quality checked due to me coughing ONLY WHEN I AM AT WORK IN THAT BUILDING. But my coworkers have been fighting me on it

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

No fans???? The only time we had no fans going out in the sticks of Mindanao was when there was a brown out. My wife tends to sweat really bad (I mean big drops of sweat) when it's really hot out

You can’t have fans where there is no electricity. This was near Siatan in Negros Occidental. I was offered a shower and it was basically in exterior room with a bucket of water that someone had a fetch from half a mile down the hill. I felt bad learning how much work that was. 

It won't work out. He is a garden gnome. Did you see her face when she first saw him in person? If she does come she will dash as soon as possible or break it off as soon as the "gifts" stop flowing.

Edited by boris64

Finally done...

16 hours ago, bolero_pa said:

You can’t have fans where there is no electricity. This was near Siatan in Negros Occidental. I was offered a shower and it was basically in exterior room with a bucket of water that someone had a fetch from half a mile down the hill. I felt bad learning how much work that was. 

I loved bucket time at the deep well with about a dozen Filippinas watching as my wife dumped freezing cold water over my head without warning. Everyone had a good laugh)))

Finally done...

17 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

I was already working from home. Then our agency sent almost everybody else home to work the next week.

Finally done...

I think she's a former "performer" at the local bars.  Notice the tats on her arm and behind her ear.

Ed's no looker either, so he should just accept that's who she was, as he's not likely to do any better.

As long as they have a mutual understanding of mutual benefits, it could work.

But Ed needs to realize what comes with the package.

jj

9 minutes ago, 2018JNJ said:

I think she's a former "performer" at the local bars.  Notice the tats on her arm and behind her ear.

Ed's no looker either, so he should just accept that's who she was, as he's not likely to do any better.

As long as they have a mutual understanding of mutual benefits, it could work.

But Ed needs to realize what comes with the package.

jj

What makes you think that exactly? I know tattoos are not really prevalent in the Philippines but they are getting there. It still wouldn't surprise me though if she was one though

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.