David Utomi

How to Upload Form i-864ez and other AOS documents

5 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi Everyone,

Please i will like to find out the best way to upload form i-864ez on NVC CEAC website.

After filling the form electronically, should i just print out the sponsor signature page(5), then sign, scan and merge it back with the rest and upload?

Or i have to print out every page, scan and upload separately?

Furthermore, the AOS documents should i scan and upload each supporting document separately or whats the best way?

I will like to do this once without my document getting rejected.

Thanks for support.

Regards.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, David Utomi said:

Hi Everyone,

Please i will like to find out the best way to upload form i-864ez on NVC CEAC website.

After filling the form electronically, should i just print out the sponsor signature page(5), then sign, scan and merge it back with the rest and upload?

Or i have to print out every page, scan and upload separately?

Furthermore, the AOS documents should i scan and upload each supporting document separately or whats the best way?

I will like to do this once without my document getting rejected.

Thanks for support.

Regards.

Hi. So here's how I did mine. I printed out the form I-864 and my spouse and co sponsor filled with a black pen (don't know if other colours are allowed). Then I used camscanner app to take a picture of each page. I also used the app to put all the 12 pages or so in a PDF format. Then I used a compressor app to decrease the size since it was more than what was required.

I feel its better to print out and fill since most people take the documents to their interview

Also, If a document has multiple pages (like AOS, police cert), they have to be in one file. 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Haiti
Timeline

You can fill the form electronically. However,  you will need to print the form and sign it.  Then scan it in PDF  format as one document and upload. Make sure it does not exceed 2 MB. 

• 4 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.