Nature Boy 2.0

All things Corona Virus

2,985 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Dashinka said:

The CDC has legal authority over all states?

States have public health authority within their own borders.  The Federal government has public health authority between the states.

Edited by Nitas_man

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Nitas_man said:

States have public health authority within their own borders.  The Federal government has public health authority between the states.

So what is the CDC going to change about their already existing guidelines?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

53 minutes ago, Nitas_man said:

National shutdown on alt-right conspiracy sites?

More likely is you’re going to be planning to muzzle up or stay home.  Everywhere it’s been tried it’s worked.

Probably looking at serious contact tracing and consequences of deliberately exposing other people.  That’s long

overdue.

Why do you always assume we get our information from alt-right sites? Biden said it himself. 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

Here is public health 101. Good time for a review if you are not familiar.

https://www.cdc.gov/phlp/docs/phl101/PHL101-Unit-5-16Jan09-Secure.pdf

Didn’t read the entire thing yet, but this seems to apply more to enforcing the medical community from a reporting standpoint.  Are you saying the CDC has not already been doing this?

3 minutes ago, Dashinka said:

Didn’t read the entire thing yet, but this seems to apply more to enforcing the medical community from a reporting standpoint.  Are you saying the CDC has not already been doing this?

The have been limited by the administration. In January, if they say (for example) that we all have to wear masks in public places, public health departments in all states will institute that as policy, and we will all be doing it. If a state doesn't, I don't know what the enforcement is. The CDC has been around for 75 years and we haven't really been through that scenario. We have never had a president actively try to undermine the credibility of the agency responsible for disease control the way the last one did, and we never saw state governments stupid enough to play along for partisan reasons. 

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Why do you always assume we get our information from alt-right sites? Biden said it himself. 

Show us. Trump said Biden said that.  It’s on Facebook.  It’s on Twitter. It must be easy to find exactly what he said and when he said it right?

His pandemic plan is published.  He’s pulling together a real task force, not a group of quacks and witch doctors.  So show us his plan to shut everything down.

Edited by Nitas_man

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Because your information does not match the plan that Biden wrote down, nor does it match what Biden is currently saying and doing.

We broke 100k cases a day?  What’s the White House doing?  It looks like they’re sniffing each other’s butts and ignoring a problem that is of their own making.  They’re having what their third? COV outbreak?

Edited by Nitas_man

9 minutes ago, Nitas_man said:

Show us. Trump said Biden said that.  It’s on Facebook.  It’s on Twitter. It must be easy to find exactly what he said and when he said it right?

His pandemic plan is published.  He’s pulling together a real task force, not a group of quacks and witch doctors.  So show us his plan to shut everything down.

If he will do what he said last night in his speech and keep the fringe of his party. Sanders AOC etc at bay, he may do Allright 

11 minutes ago, Nitas_man said:

He said "if the Scientists told me to shut it down then I would shut it down" meaning the economy 

2 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

If he will do what he said last night in his speech and keep the fringe of his party. Sanders AOC etc at bay, he may do Allright 

I doubt it. But if anyone is assuming that KH is some progressive savior they have another thing coming for them

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

The have been limited by the administration. In January, if they say (for example) that we all have to wear masks in public places, public health departments in all states will institute that as policy, and we will all be doing it. If a state doesn't, I don't know what the enforcement is. The CDC has been around for 75 years and we haven't really been through that scenario. We have never had a president actively try to undermine the credibility of the agency responsible for disease control the way the last one did, and we never saw state governments stupid enough to play along for partisan reasons. 

We haven’t had a pandemic in 75 years?  I seem to remember hearing of one in the late 60s.  I believe we have had this discussion before, the CDC has undermined its own credibility on this one and based on the slides you shared, they, nor the agency Dr. Fauci heads has to listen to the President when it comes to public health.  The one thing that is fact is that all the various health departments have been sending mixed messages for whatever reason.  Not every epidemiologist agrees on the best course for this pandemic as we have seen, and based on the fact that we are still learning, it is hard to say what message will come out next.  But I guess it is all Trump’s fault, Biden will fix it all.  I wonder if he will follow the lead of Whitmer and Cuomo and demand positive patients be sent back to care facilities.  They were only following the science.

Timeline
Just now, Cyberfx1024 said:

He said "if the Scientists told me to shut it down then I would shut it down" meaning the economy 

Not what you said.  You said he was going to.

1 minute ago, Dashinka said:

We haven’t had a pandemic in 75 years?  I seem to remember hearing of one in the late 60s.  I believe we have had this discussion before, the CDC has undermined its own credibility on this one and based on the slides you shared, they, nor the agency Dr. Fauci heads has to listen to the President when it comes to public health.  The one thing that is fact is that all the various health departments have been sending mixed messages for whatever reason.  Not every epidemiologist agrees on the best course for this pandemic as we have seen, and based on the fact that we are still learning, it is hard to say what message will come out next.  But I guess it is all Trump’s fault, Biden will fix it all.  I wonder if he will follow the lead of Whitmer and Cuomo and demand positive patients be sent back to care facilities.  They were only following the science.

The vast majority of them agree.  That’s how we got a Mike Pence and a quack as the face of the Task Force.  

Our experts at Baylor match the CDC match match the REAL experts who were brushed off the task force and none of them say close everything.  

No.  100% masking in public, Social distancing, Contact tracing has been a fundamental part of COVID spread minimization since the CDC recommended covering our faces in public on April 3rd.  

Instead half the country follows a president that mocks following these guidelines every chance he gets and deliberately flaunts these guidelines at every opportunity. 

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

He may.  He is putting a team of professionals together, not quacks and voodoo scientists. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Nitas_man said:

Not what you said.  You said he was going to.

The vast majority of them agree.  That’s how we got a Mike Pence and a quack as the face of the Task Force.  

Our experts at Baylor match the CDC match match the REAL experts who were brushed off the task force and none of them say close everything.  

No.  100% masking in public, Social distancing, Contact tracing has been a fundamental part of COVID spread minimization since the CDC recommended covering our faces in public on April 3rd.  

Instead half the country follows a president that mocks following these guidelines every chance he gets and deliberately flaunts these guidelines at every opportunity. 

How do you define the REAL experts, the ones that you agree with?

1 minute ago, Nitas_man said:

He may.  He is putting a team of professionals together, not quacks and voodoo scientists. 

So who is the quack, Fauci?

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Dashinka said:

<sigh> “I guess it’s trump’s fault” is that whining?  

Throwing out and deliberately doing the opposite of every single standing recommendation?  Why would he not be accountable for and own his part in that.