Nature Boy 2.0

All things Corona Virus

2,985 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
2 hours ago, Steeleballz said:

This is kind of like me reading the in flight safety rules and then telling the pilot how to fly the plane correctly. I know they pay more for Covid treatment. You keep posting what they pay for treatment and you keep arguing that they are paying that due to the diagnosis. Those are two different things.

Just cannot bring yourself to admit it, eh?  No problemo, you keep on being you.

3 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Pfffft what do you know, i mean its not like you work in a hospital. 😃

Janitors work in hospitals too.  Doesn't mean they are familiar with hospital billing nor the difference in covid payments, now does it?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

NB might get violently angry if needling and ill feelings intrude on his thread, such as in the last several posts.

Edited by TBoneTX

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

10 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

NB might get violently angry if needling and ill feelings intrude on his thread, such as in the last several posts.

I dont get mad often. Its like playing with kids. I have to dumb myself down 

Only really got mad 2 times

Once a poster who is no longer here, made an inappropriate reference to me and pedophiles. I dont play about mis treating kids. I think all child abusers need to be beat or tortured  depending on the offense 

Another time a poster called one of my personal hero's a war criminal. That poster would have been on the ground if he had said that in person. Another subject I dont play about 

Edited by Nature Boy 2.0

49 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Darwin is patient, and in no hurry to prove anything.  But most usually, he wins.

2 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

It's hard to believe there are still people who can't take this seriously. It was really apparent this past week. There are so many people hospitalized again, and people are coming in to ER in really bad shape.  

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
5 hours ago, Steeleballz said:

It's hard to believe there are still people who can't take this seriously. It was really apparent this past week. There are so many people hospitalized again, and people are coming in to ER in really bad shape.  

How do you explain the fact that the US death numbers from the first peak in early April was in the neighborhood of 2000 per day, but the second wave that peaked in late July had death numbers around 1400 per day and those numbers have been essentially flat since the first major peak.  It seems there was a flattening for the curve which is what all the experts were calling for in March, the medical community has improved treatment, and potentially the virus has been mutating to be less deadly.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

5 hours ago, Dashinka said:

How do you explain the fact that the US death numbers from the first peak in early April was in the neighborhood of 2000 per day, but the second wave that peaked in late July had death numbers around 1400 per day and those numbers have been essentially flat since the first major peak.  It seems there was a flattening for the curve which is what all the experts were calling for in March, the medical community has improved treatment, and potentially the virus has been mutating to be less deadly.

Pretty much what I have been saying here and elsewhere.  That's why the sudden "surge" in cases isn't particularly troubling, unless it comes with a surge in deaths in the next week or three.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 hours ago, Dashinka said:

What do you personally hope to gain from continuing to throw shade on the science? There are lives on the line.