8 hours ago, Dashinka said:

Eddie, or Fester?  :devil:

Vacation eddie

BTW talking about Rona is so spring 2020.. Get with the times people 

Filed: Timeline
2 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Vacation eddie

BTW talking about Rona is so spring 2020.. Get with the times people 

But it's making a comeback!! And this time, it's spiking among households, apparently.  I'm getting ready to move out of my place and pop up a tent on the beach.

2 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

But it's making a comeback!! And this time, it's spiking among households, apparently.  I'm getting ready to move out of my place and pop up a tent on the beach.

I no longer acknowledge or discuss Rona

Given your rate of #fakenews posts, I don't blame you!!  :rofl:

It IS so two months ago.  Unless it makes a SIGNIFICANT comeback this fall, that is.  Based on the numbers of annuals deaths I posted a few pages back, I could make a few predictions, but since I was so wrong in the beginning (and some here get sensitive about covid facts), I will hold off for a few months.

58 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Given your rate of #fakenews posts, I don't blame you!!  :rofl:

It IS so two months ago.  Unless it makes a SIGNIFICANT comeback this fall, that is.  Based on the numbers of annuals deaths I posted a few pages back, I could make a few predictions, but since I was so wrong in the beginning (and some here get sensitive about covid facts), I will hold off for a few months.

Covid deaths in Europe, US exceed official tallies

https://news.yahoo.com/covid-deaths-europe-us-exceed-164917547.html

21 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Covid deaths in Europe, US exceed official tallies

https://news.yahoo.com/covid-deaths-europe-us-exceed-164917547.html

Well, when you monetize covid care so much more than regular care, you really can't blame hospitals for increasing their income in a legal fashion.  It's no different than trying to find more deductions on your taxes.

21 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Well, when you monetize covid care so much more than regular care, you really can't blame hospitals for increasing their income in a legal fashion.  It's no different than trying to find more deductions on your taxes.

I know you must have stayed at a Holiday Inn recently, but you really need to quit clinging to this one. Between this, "it's just the Flu" and "Chinese bioweapon" you are not really doing justice to your username.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

7 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

I know you must have stayed at a Holiday Inn recently, but you really need to quit clinging to this one. Between this, "it's just the Flu" and "Chinese bioweapon" you are not really doing justice to your username.

You can say whatever you want about it, but it doesn't change the facts.

Also, I haven't said it's just the flu since the beginning.  

And Chinese bioweapon?  Well, clearly it is, since it was maintained in a lab.  Sucks that they screwed up and let it out, eh?  Or do you think this is false?

12 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

I can explain it to you, but I cant understand it for you

30 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

I can explain it to you, but I cant understand it for you

Except you have explained nothing, just posted a link.  And I can post links that show the opposite, that covid deaths are way over-counted.

But as you said, you are over talking about ole 'Rona.  Let's just see what the numbers say in a few months, eh?  As we both know, what is reported today is often wrong.

17 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

So to be clear... you are saying that hospitals don't make any extra money from covid cases vs non-covid cases?

Hospitals bill based on treatment. If you are intubated on a ventilator and in isolation on an ICU for 3 weeks, you will get a similar bill whether it was due to Covid or whether it was caused by some other infectious disease.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

4 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

Hospitals bill based on treatment. If you are intubated on a ventilator and in isolation on an ICU for 3 weeks, you will get a similar bill whether it was due to Covid or whether it was caused by some other infectious disease.

41% of covid patients are on medicare, and that pays 20% more for covid than non-covid cases.  Not all bills are the same.