Nature Boy 2.0

All things Corona Virus

2,985 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Not only that, but they will just increase body heat & sweat.  Crazy to even consider wearing them, IMO.

In total agreement, yet they have 100 on the way. Most people I help choose not to wear a mask and thats fine by me, but I explain to them I am required. It sucks in the GA heat. 

I guess when co-workers test positive they are under no obligation to tell us or the customers they have interacted with. In the service writers case it was many. It is my understanding she had told her boss the day before she did not feel well, and he told her to hang in there we were short handed

Edited by Nature Boy 2.0

Filed: Timeline
7 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

In total agreement, yet they have 100 on the way. Most people I help choose not to wear a mask and thats fine by me, but I explain to them I am required. It sucks in the GA heat. 

I guess when co-workers test positive they are under no obligation to tell us or the customers they have interacted with. In the service writers case it was many. It is my understanding she had told her boss the day before she did not feel well, and he told her to hang in there we were short handed

Hopefully she knows a doc who will prescribe her some HCQ.  According to close friends, that stuff is a miracle worker if taken early enough.

16 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Hopefully she knows a doc who will prescribe her some HCQ.  According to close friends, that stuff is a miracle worker if taken early enough.

No matter what side you are on HCQ I dont understand wanting to prevent its use. Its a proven safe drug, if you are on the down hill run it sure can't hurt .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

No matter what side you are on HCQ I dont understand wanting to prevent its use. Its a proven safe drug, if you are on the down hill run it sure can't hurt .

That’s the trouble .. it’s not a completely safe proven drug. It can and does have some significant side effects .. heart fibrillation is one main one .. and it can cause stroke etc ... one post is talk in about “ early” stages..you’ve raised “down hill run”... two very different situations. 

2 hours ago, Lil bear said:

That’s the trouble .. it’s not a completely safe proven drug. It can and does have some significant side effects .. heart fibrillation is one main one .. and it can cause stroke etc ... one post is talk in about “ early” stages..you’ve raised “down hill run”... two very different situations. 

Tylenol can have serious side effects. Very safe under a doctors care

12 hours ago, Lil bear said:

HCQ has been FDA approved since 1955, longer than most of us here have been alive.  It is taken REGULARLY by lupus patients.  Yes, it has side affects.  As do acetaminophen and ibuprofen and... well EVERY drug that has been prescribed, ever!

The fact is, HCQ stops the virus from replicating.  Combined with zinc (to help it cross the cell barrier) it is very effective in shutting the virus down.  As with ANY drug, individual results vary.  But my friend, who recently got it from a doctor who wasn't afraid of democrats, took it and ALL symptoms except fatigue were gone within 12 hours.  I'd say that's pretty effective.

As NB said, Tylenol (acetaminophen) is deadly.  An easily-obtainable drug that helps with assisted suicide almost daily.  Ditto nitrogen.  It all depends on whether one wishes to live or to die.

Please explore the truth, don't just listen to the MSM.  

Edited by TBoneTX
unfortunate typo corrected

7 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

HCQ has been FDA approved since 1955, longer than most of us here have been alive.  It is taken REGULARLY by lupus patients.  Yes, it has side affects.  As do acetaminophen and ibuprofen and... well EVERY drug that has been prescribed, ever!

The fact is, HCQ stops the virus from replicating.  Combined with zinc (to help it cross the cell barrier) it is very effective in shutting the virus down.  As with ANY drug, individual results vary.  But my friend, who recently got it from a doctor who wasn't afraid of democrats, took it and ALL symptoms except fatigue were gone within 12 hours.  I'd say that's pretty effective.

As NB said, Tylenol (acetaminophen) is deadly.  An easily-obtainable drug that helps with assisted suicide almost daily.  Ditto nitrogen.  It all depends on whether one wishes to live or to die.

So HCQ combined with Zinc is effective in doing what to the Virus ????

Edited by TBoneTX
unfortunate typo corrected in quote

12 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

So HCQ combined with Zinc is effective in doing what to the Virus ????

I'm not going to go there with you in your current frame of mind.  I suggest a search engine other than google, and you can read/listen/watch all about it yourself.

2 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Tylenol can have serious side effects. Very safe under a doctors care

Again just something to think about here: we are finding more and more that COVID seems to infect and affect every organ of the body. Recent research focusing on the heart shows just how severely this organ is damaged, even in cases that are mild. Now again, unless you are being given HCQ by a doctor that is aware of your personal heart history AND you are being actively monitored to know if COVID is also damaging your heart? HCQ doesn't seem like the safest choice compared to other methods of treatment.

VoR says he has a friend that took it and was ''better in 12 hours" well, that's nothing but an anecdotal report. We have no way of knowing if that friend would have had the same result taking a different drug, or even a sugar pill, or if this was just the natural ebb and flow of this virus as it manifests in some people. There is no doubt in my mind that vitamins would be quite useful in boosting the immune system and B12 could help those that have MS-like symptoms that manifest after infection, but there are not enough controlled and effective studies to know that HCQ is all that useful. It either "seems to help but you may have had the same result another way" or "doesn't work at all" and if there is a chance it could increase damage to the heart that COVID is already doing, then it's a risk to be sure. One thing we know, COVID has long-lasting effects on the body even after ''recovery" that we are newly discovering every month. We need a treatment that works the majority of the time, not some of the time or not at all or maybe hopefully for some and not others.

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

10 minutes ago, yuna628 said:

Again just something to think about here: we are finding more and more that COVID seems to infect and affect every organ of the body. Recent research focusing on the heart shows just how severely this organ is damaged, even in cases that are mild. Now again, unless you are being given HCQ by a doctor that is aware of your personal heart history AND you are being actively monitored to know if COVID is also damaging your heart? HCQ doesn't seem like the safest choice compared to other methods of treatment.

VoR says he has a friend that took it and was ''better in 12 hours" well, that's nothing but an anecdotal report. We have no way of knowing if that friend would have had the same result taking a different drug, or even a sugar pill, or if this was just the natural ebb and flow of this virus as it manifests in some people. There is no doubt in my mind that vitamins would be quite useful in boosting the immune system and B12 could help those that have MS-like symptoms that manifest after infection, but there are not enough controlled and effective studies to know that HCQ is all that useful. It either "seems to help but you may have had the same result another way" or "doesn't work at all" and if there is a chance it could increase damage to the heart that COVID is already doing, then it's a risk to be sure. One thing we know, COVID has long-lasting effects on the body even after ''recovery" that we are newly discovering every month. We need a treatment that works the majority of the time, not some of the time or not at all or maybe hopefully for some and not others.

Oh look, we have an Internet expert to set things right for us!!  

What about the HUNDREDS, nay thousands of patients treated by MDs who report success with HCQ?  Just because you have your head buried in the sand due to your affiliation does not mean it is the most accurate data out there.

If google and YouTube would stop censoring the doctors who are successful in treating patients, it might be different. But that doesn't matter, because the left HAS to shut it all down to achieve their goal.  If you don't want to take HCQ, by all means, don't ask for it.  It's really THAT simple.  

How many lupus patients have died since 1955 from this danger0us drug, Yuna?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
46 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

The fact is, HCQ stops the virus from replicating.  Combined with zinc (to help it cross the cell barrier) it is very effective in shitting the virus down.  As with ANY drug, individual results vary.  But my friend, who recently got it from a doctor who wasn't afraid of democrats, took it and ALL symptoms except fatigue were gone within 12 hours.  I'd say that's pretty effective.

Please don’t assume that my comments are from a naive uneducated uninformed position.  l have been a medical professional for over 40 years .. Dr D. L 

PS .. don’t go anywhere near H2O.. it’s the cause of 320,000 deaths in 2016... WHO source document 

6 minutes ago, Lil bear said:

Please don’t assume that my comments are from a naive uneducated uninformed position.  l have been a medical professional for over 40 years .. Dr D. L 

PS .. don’t go anywhere near H2O.. it’s the cause of 320,000 deaths in 2016... WHO source document 

Then you should know better than to post such tripe.  It's no worse than Tylenol, when properly prescribed.  And certainly MUCH less toxic than mefloquine (no need to ask me how I know).  I only know a handful of lupus sufferers, but all are still alive and better off thanks to HCQ.

(I think H2O and HIV pretty much make covid seem like an infant when it comes to world domination, but that's just me)

Edited by Voice of Reason

15 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Oh look, we have an Internet expert to set things right for us!!  

What about the HUNDREDS, nay thousands of patients treated by MDs who report success with HCQ?  Just because you have your head buried in the sand due to your affiliation does not mean it is the most accurate data out there.

If google and YouTube would stop censoring the doctors who are successful in treating patients, it might be different. But that doesn't matter, because the left HAS to shut it all down to achieve their goal.  If you don't want to take HCQ, by all means, don't ask for it.  It's really THAT simple.  

How many lupus patients have died since 1955 from this danger0us drug, Yuna?

My affiliation, and what, pray tell is that? 

You too also appear to be an internet expert. I'm looking at it from my perspective and you from yours. That is all.

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

30 minutes ago, yuna628 said:

You too also appear to be an internet expert. I'm looking at it from my perspective and you from yours. That is all.

Yes.  And I can objectively look at the facts, and listen to doctors who are showing successful results with HCQ and not try to downplay them.  That is the main difference between us.  

You trying to downplay that by highlighting my anecdotal evidence is just silly, and only because you don't agree with me. Which is your prerogative.   But the lady whose life was potentially saved by taking HCQ?  She probably doesn't care about either of our perspectives.  She's just glad to have taken the drug and quickly recovered from the WuFlu.

1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

Then you should know better than to post such tripe.  It's no worse than Tylenol, when properly prescribed.  And certainly MUCH less toxic than mefloquine (no need to ask me how I know).  I only know a handful of lupus sufferers, but all are still alive and better off thanks to HCQ.

(I think H2O and HIV pretty much make covid seem like an infant when it comes to world domination, but that's just me)

The therapeutic dose for rheumatic disease treatment is ~1/3 of the dose given in Covid-19 studies. There is no way to compare side effects with that much variance in dosage.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an