Miles29

I-129f, input incorrect date for beneficiary address history..

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

So finished filling out the form and sending the packet in last month, only to realize that for beneficiary's past physical address date (page5, part 2, line 13b) was input as "present" when it should have had a 2018 date.
To clarify the beneficiary's mailing address listed before that is correct.. everything else is correct upon multiple checks since this was noticed..
So what is the best coarse of action now? Form I-797C has already been sent to state that USCIS has received the form for processing. I have heard you can send an I-129F Supplement? I have also read if the mistake is insignificant then it can be corrected with the next response as to now delay the processing by adding to the workload?

Thank you for your time.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
15 hours ago, Miles29 said:

So finished filling out the form and sending the packet in last month, only to realize that for beneficiary's past physical address date (page5, part 2, line 13b) was input as "present" when it should have had a 2018 date.
To clarify the beneficiary's mailing address listed before that is correct.. everything else is correct upon multiple checks since this was noticed..
So what is the best coarse of action now? Form I-797C has already been sent to state that USCIS has received the form for processing. I have heard you can send an I-129F Supplement? I have also read if the mistake is insignificant then it can be corrected with the next response as to now delay the processing by adding to the workload?

Thank you for your time.

Don't stress over this, not a big issue, especially with Philippine addresses ;)  :lol:  

Now that you have some time, stop by the Philippines forum, say howdy and get up to speed with the process there   https://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/129-philippines/

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
2 hours ago, Hank_ said:

Don't stress over this, not a big issue, especially with Philippine addresses ;)  :lol:  

Now that you have some time, stop by the Philippines forum, say howdy and get up to speed with the process there   https://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/129-philippines/

Oh I'm sorry, I suppose I should clarify that the Beneficiary is living and working in Thailand since before the 5 years of history that i-129F requests.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Miles29 said:

Oh I'm sorry, I suppose I should clarify that the Beneficiary is living and working in Thailand since before the 5 years of history that i-129F requests.

Beneficiary is currently living in Thailand for the past 5 years?   So the address you marked as present is actually 2018?  Did you list her current address on the I-129F correctly elsewhere?

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

Beneficiary is currently living in Thailand for the past 5 years?   So the address you marked as present is actually 2018?  Did you list her current address on the I-129F correctly elsewhere?

The mailing address in the question just before past address history was the current/correct address.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Miles29 said:

The mailing address in the question just before past address history was the current/correct address.

In part 2 , 11 a-i you listed her address correctly?    If that  "address history" was the issue I won't stress over this, you have it correct elsewhere.   If USCIS has questions on the address history they will send an RFE (which I highly doubt) .    I still say to not stress on this.

When completing the DS-160 later during the embassy phase, that is when the beneficiary address needs to be accurate ;)  

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.