Chicken7585

I-751 (Removal of Conditions) April 2020 Filers (merged)

1,211 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
30 minutes ago, BriMad said:

Case officially approved!  Yeah!

SRC January 06 2020 received Approved notice.

Awesome!  LIN here and still waiting.   Congratulations! 

Mike & Tuyen

First Meeting

Second Meeting

Engaged

I-129F Sent :

I-129F NOA1 :

I-129F NOA2 :                              

NVC # Received

Interview Date   

Interview Result

Visa in Hand 

POE SFO                        

Married!!!!!!!

AOS/EAP/AP Mailed

AOS/EAP/AP NOA1

Biometrics Portland

Interview Portland

2016-09-30TuyenMike.jpg.07bbb29ef41b057de949396e27a8063c.jpg

2017-02-14

2017-02-18

2017-04-17

2017-04-24

2017-09-18

2017-09-30

2017-10-20

APPROVED!!!!!

2017-10-28

2017-11-14

2017-12-04

2018-02-02

2018-02-17

2018-03-14

2018-05-10

17 hours ago, manoni said:

any one got interviewed or interview scheduled? 

By the looks of it no. All approvals! Lucky ducks. Still waiting here at YSC! No movement at all. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

20 minutes ago, Sarah_k92 said:

By the looks of it no. All approvals! Lucky ducks. Still waiting here at YSC! No movement at all. 

We have been on ready to be scheduled for an interview for 2 months,  after it got transferred to NBC.

We will never know how do they process the cases, as I have seen September and August filers that got approved already...ugh!

3 hours ago, manoni said:

We have been on ready to be scheduled for an interview for 2 months,  after it got transferred to NBC.

We will never know how do they process the cases, as I have seen September and August filers that got approved already...ugh!

😩😩 it’s so annoying! I’m expecting mine to come at the last moment before it’s out of processing time. All my visas have been this way with a few days to spare 😐

Have you spoken to anyone to find out any information? 

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
22 hours ago, Sarah_k92 said:

A few people from the service center LIN have! 

Mine is LIN but havent gotten any updates yet. Still says preparing for officer review. And its been like that since lastSeptember if i can remember

6 minutes ago, thine said:

Mine is LIN but havent gotten any updates yet. Still says preparing for officer review. And its been like that since lastSeptember if i can remember

Who know how they process cases. It’s all over the place! 🤞🏽 You hear something soon! 

Timeline
24 minutes ago, Sarah_k92 said:

Who know how they process cases. It’s all over the place! 🤞🏽 You hear something soon! 

Did you get yours already? Sorry i javent been active for a while. 

1 hour ago, thine said:

Did you get yours already? Sorry i javent been active for a while. 

Nope! Haven’t had no updates since 05/14 with fingerprints applied. Just been waiting...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 hour ago, Sarah_k92 said:

😩😩 it’s so annoying! I’m expecting mine to come at the last moment before it’s out of processing time. All my visas have been this way with a few days to spare 😐

Have you spoken to anyone to find out any information? 

I didn't, as am expecting the answer would be my case still within the processing time! but one thing am sure of that I am applying for citizenship as soon as am eligible which is in april, at least the N400 will be inline already while they are sleeping on my I 751 lol!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Sarah_k92 said:

Nope! Haven’t had no updates since 05/14 with fingerprints applied. Just been waiting...

Hopefully we get updates this month. 

2 hours ago, manoni said:

I didn't, as am expecting the answer would be my case still within the processing time! but one thing am sure of that I am applying for citizenship as soon as am eligible which is in april, at least the N400 will be inline already while they are sleeping on my I 751 lol!

Sounds like an idea there! I am also planning to apply but I’m not sure how of a difference it will make with Covid impacting normality right now. But I’m so ready to be done with paperwork 😂

Timeline
9 hours ago, manoni said:

Can we apply for n400 without the 10 year green card in hand? I am just wondering as they require photocopy of our GC. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline
10 hours ago, thine said:

Can we apply for n400 without the 10 year green card in hand? I am just wondering as they require photocopy of our GC. 

Yes, if you are married to a US citizen then you can file for naturalization after 90 days before the third anniversary of holding a green card that is one year after you being able to file an i751.

Those are quailed to file for naturalization: 

In bona bona fide marriage with US citizen spouse 3rd anniversary of holding any green card conditional or unconditional.

Anyone holding a green card for 5 years can file for naturalization any green card, no restrictions. 

K1 Visa Arrived USA July 2017

Married August 2017

AOS Approved July 2018

Filed for i751 joint application May 2020

Fingerprints reused October 2020, and February 2021 and June 2021 (Yes 3 fingerprint notices)

Case move to National Benefits Center December 2020 for quicker processing from California Service Center

Oct 2021 out of processing time inquiry made, response May 5th 2022 that our i751 case will be addressed at our n400 interview

Combo interview May 16th 2022, in Sacramento

Approved June 08, 2022

Filed for Naturalization May 2021

Fingerprints reused May 2021

Combo interview May 16th 2022, in Sacramento, 

Approved June 08, 2022

Oath Ceremony completed June 29th 2022

Timeline
5 hours ago, da95826 said:

Yes, if you are married to a US citizen then you can file for naturalization after 90 days before the third anniversary of holding a green card that is one year after you being able to file an i751.

Those are quailed to file for naturalization: 

In bona bona fide marriage with US citizen spouse 3rd anniversary of holding any green card conditional or unconditional.

Anyone holding a green card for 5 years can file for naturalization any green card, no restrictions. 

So just send a photocopy of 2 year green card?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.