Chicken7585

I-751 (Removal of Conditions) April 2020 Filers (merged)

1,211 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

@Becs Print everything , as its whole agreement, otherwise they may send you request to provide additional doc or complete doc and it will delay your process. mine was 50 pages too.     

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 6/22/2020 at 2:38 PM, Sam2134 said:

I just received an email few mins back for the appointment request I submitted in last week. The appointment is for Wednesday and did not get the call from the number that the agent that the agent said I would receive.

I will be taking y passport, GC and DL to show its an urgent request and to stamp my passport. Any other docs I should take take or any suggestions?

I went in for my appointment at the USCIS office today and the officer stamped my passport. Good for one year

On 6/23/2020 at 2:01 PM, doggieandsam said:

i have been reading and following this thread for a few weeks now. i see a lot of posts from folks who did not receive their NOAs, and that is understandably frustrating . i am wondering how widespread the issue really is. it would be good to hear from the other side, so are their folks on here who did receive their NOAs? how long did it take you to get it through the normal process?

I filed 04/08 and got my NOA 04/23. It's really upsetting others are having so many issues with this, I imagine how stressful that is.

2 minutes ago, MrsPLM said:

I filed 04/08 and got my NOA 04/23. It's really upsetting others are having so many issues with this, I imagine how stressful that is.

thanks for sharing and i agree!

Passport 17-Feb-22 Drop-off at USPS (expedited processing and shipping) ~ 22-Feb-22 Status: In Process ~ 08-Mar-22 Passport book shipped ~ 09-Mar-22 Status: Approved. Passport book in hand.

N-400     28-Jun-21 Filed online ~ 28-Jun-21 Received NOA + "Biometrics will be re-used" notice ~ 14-Dec-21 Interview scheduled ~ 25-Jan-22 Interview. Approved. Case status: Oath will be scheduled.  ~ 01-Feb-22 Oath scheduled. ~ 14-Feb-22 Oath ceremony.   

ROC        11-Jun-20 Application sent via FedEx ~ 16-Jun-20 Case received ~ 29-Jun-20 (Old) biometrics applied to case ~ 01-Jul-20 NOA ~ 23-Dec-21 Case transferred to new office ~ 25-Jan-22 Combo interview with N400. Case approved. 

AOS        13-Oct -17 Application sent via FedEx ~ 17-Oct-17 Case received ~ 24-Oct-17 Fingerprint fee received ~ 25-Oct-17 NOA1 ~ 17-Nov-17 Biometrics ~ 23-Nov-17 Status "We are scheduling
                 your 
interview" ~ 24-Jul-18 Status "We have scheduled your interview" ~ 28-Jul-18 Interview notice received in the mail  ~ 29-Aug-18 Interview 30-Aug-18 Status "Case was approved" 

04-Sep-18 Received approval / welcome letter in the mail ~04-Sep-18 Status: "Card was mailed to me" ~07-Sep-18 Green card received

EAD/AP  13-Oct Application sent via FedEx ~ 17-Oct Case received ~ 25-Oct NOA1 ~ 17-Nov Biometrics ~ 09-Jan Approved ~ 13-Jan Notice received ~ 18-Jan Combo card received

K1 Visa   28-Jun-17 Case ready (No packet 3 received) ~ 22-Jul Medical ~ 02-Aug Interview (APPROVED!) ~ 03-Aug Visa issued ~ 08-Aug VOH ~ 14-Sep POE (Abu Dhabi) ~ 01-Oct-17 Got married! 

I-129F     17-Feb-17 Petition sent via FedEx ~ 21-Feb-17 Case received ~ 24-Feb-17 NOA1 ~ 30-May-17 NOA2 12-Jun-17 NVC received / Case and Invoice numbers assigned ~ 20-Jun-17 NVC left

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Hi everyone, after submitting and inquiry online and being told to send and email to the lockbox, I have already sent 2 emails but gotten no response at all. Not even an automatic reply 😭 my GC expires on 7/25. 

Spoiler

I-129F Journey:

11/10/16 I-129F Mailed

11/14/16 I-129F Received Date

11/16/16 NOA1 Date on Hardcopy Notice

11/17/16 NOA1 Text and Email. Case sent to CSC
11/21/16 NOA1 Hardcopy Received

02/09/17 NOA2 Approved (87 days from Received Date)

02/14/17 NOA2 Hardcopy Received

02/21/17 Case Received @ NVC

02/22/17 NVC Case Number assigned

02/22/17 Case left NVC

03/01/17 Case received @ Caracas US Embassy

03/22/17 Medical Appointment (Results ready after 3 weeks)

04/21/17 Interview (APPROVED!)

05/03/17 Visa in Hand (12 days after interview))

05/14/17 POE (Oranjestad, Aruba)

06/13/17 Married in Hollywood, FL

Spoiler

AOS/EAD Journey:
06/30/17 I-485/I-765 Mailed

07/05/17 I-485/I-765 Received Date

07/07/17 NOA1 Texts and Emails Received

07/13/17 NOA1 Hardcopy Received

07/24/17 Biometrics Notice received

07/31/17 Biometrics Appointment (READY!)

10/26/17 I-765 Approved (Status changed to "New card is being produced")

10/30/17 NOA2 Hardcopy Received
10/30/17 I-765 Status changed to "Card Was Mailed"

11/02/17 EAD Card Received

27 minutes ago, DianaLucena said:

Hi everyone, after submitting and inquiry online and being told to send and email to the lockbox, I have already sent 2 emails but gotten no response at all. Not even an automatic reply 😭 my GC expires on 7/25. 

Lockbox don’t print copies of NOA. Although USCIS keeps claiming they do, they actually don’t. I got a random email from lockbox stating they only print initial NOA and you must contact your service center for a copy. So annoying.  You still have time (more than others right now) so maybe contact your senator or congressman to look into it so it can save you the long winded journey we have all been/still on fighting USCIS. 

Good luck. 

Edited by Sarah_k92

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Sarah_k92 said:

Lockbox don’t print copies of NOA. Although USCIS keeps claiming they do, they actually don’t. I got a random email from lockbox stating they only print initial NOA and you must contact your service center for a copy. So annoying.  You still have time (more than others right now) so maybe contact your senator or congressman to look into it so it can save you the long winded journey we have all been/still on fighting USCIS. 

Good luck. 

Thanks. My service center is Potomac. Does anyone know the phone number or something where I can reach them?

Spoiler

I-129F Journey:

11/10/16 I-129F Mailed

11/14/16 I-129F Received Date

11/16/16 NOA1 Date on Hardcopy Notice

11/17/16 NOA1 Text and Email. Case sent to CSC
11/21/16 NOA1 Hardcopy Received

02/09/17 NOA2 Approved (87 days from Received Date)

02/14/17 NOA2 Hardcopy Received

02/21/17 Case Received @ NVC

02/22/17 NVC Case Number assigned

02/22/17 Case left NVC

03/01/17 Case received @ Caracas US Embassy

03/22/17 Medical Appointment (Results ready after 3 weeks)

04/21/17 Interview (APPROVED!)

05/03/17 Visa in Hand (12 days after interview))

05/14/17 POE (Oranjestad, Aruba)

06/13/17 Married in Hollywood, FL

Spoiler

AOS/EAD Journey:
06/30/17 I-485/I-765 Mailed

07/05/17 I-485/I-765 Received Date

07/07/17 NOA1 Texts and Emails Received

07/13/17 NOA1 Hardcopy Received

07/24/17 Biometrics Notice received

07/31/17 Biometrics Appointment (READY!)

10/26/17 I-765 Approved (Status changed to "New card is being produced")

10/30/17 NOA2 Hardcopy Received
10/30/17 I-765 Status changed to "Card Was Mailed"

11/02/17 EAD Card Received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
7 hours ago, Orlandofl1 said:

What documents they asked you to prove that it was an emergency?

Nothing. Officer took my passport, GC and provided the stamp

10 hours ago, DianaLucena said:

Thanks. My service center is Potomac. Does anyone know the phone number or something where I can reach them?

They don’t have a number you can call. You have to go through customer service and speak to a Tier 2 officer. Or you could simply go through your senator or congressman as they have a better chance of getting through. 

22 hours ago, IndiQueen2020 said:

@Becs Print everything , as its whole agreement, otherwise they may send you request to provide additional doc or complete doc and it will delay your process. mine was 50 pages too.     

Thank you for your answer, it appreciate it.

So I have a question... this has been bugging me ever since I sent it and is causing great stress on top of all the NOA drama that took place. 

When we sent our application 4/15, we were mid moving due to Covid and news came out that taxes could be submitted in July. We decided to not submit for April as we owed a fair bit and financially wanted to feel more prepared. Blah blah blah... 

anyways, I spaced on including our recent W-2s but I did submit our 2018 taxes and a refund of 2019 from Mass. I guess my question is.. did I mess up? Should I be expecting a RFE

I will of course be filing this soon and will have the evidence of our 2019 taxes ready to go. But I feel like a complete failure as our lives were thrown into a mess due to Covid. No excuse I know! Damn Covid.

50 minutes ago, Sarah_k92 said:

So I have a question... this has been bugging me ever since I sent it and is causing great stress on top of all the NOA drama that took place. 

When we sent our application 4/15, we were mid moving due to Covid and news came out that taxes could be submitted in July. We decided to not submit for April as we owed a fair bit and financially wanted to feel more prepared. Blah blah blah... 

anyways, I spaced on including our recent W-2s but I did submit our 2018 taxes and a refund of 2019 from Mass. I guess my question is.. did I mess up? Should I be expecting a RFE

I will of course be filing this soon and will have the evidence of our 2019 taxes ready to go. But I feel like a complete failure as our lives were thrown into a mess due to Covid. No excuse I know! Damn Covid.

I know that nagging feeling but if they want to send an RFE, they will send it. Nothing much to do except to wait for the next update. And at the rate that they are going, they would probably end up sending RFEs to most people since it might be more than a year by the time they finally get to our files anyway, making whatever we have submitted earlier outdated.

5 minutes ago, ms_bobdog said:

I know that nagging feeling but if they want to send an RFE, they will send it. Nothing much to do except to wait for the next update. And at the rate that they are going, they would probably end up sending RFEs to most people since it might be more than a year by the time they finally get to our files anyway, making whatever we have submitted earlier outdated.

You’re right with the way things are looking for USCIS workers, it might be a long time till they open our cases. 

I felt this way with my K1 and that was so much more work than this process. I included a bunch of evidence of course but it’s that thought in the back of your mind of “did I do enough?” I am actually putting things aside in case of that RFE so I can mentally prepare myself for it lol. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.