Chicken7585

I-751 (Removal of Conditions) April 2020 Filers (merged)

1,211 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 6/18/2020 at 3:46 PM, Daneandkathy said:

Out of curiosity can we see a show of hands - if you have received your NOA when would your GC expire, and for those who don't have NOA when does your GC expire:

Received April 22nd

No NOA yet

GC expires July 17th 

I just got my NOA/extension letter from the mailbox, today (June 20th) i dont know how long has it been there as I didnt check our mailbox for a week,. Been really busy at work

April 20th- packet received

April 21-check cashed

June 2 -submitted online non receipt notice (not sure if thats the correct term)

June 12- non receipt notice was assigned 

June 20th -got NOA 

Be patient guys

On 6/20/2020 at 7:13 PM, thine said:

I just got my NOA/extension letter from the mailbox, today (June 20th) i dont know how long has it been there as I didnt check our mailbox for a week,. Been really busy at work

April 20th- packet received

April 21-check cashed

June 2 -submitted online non receipt notice (not sure if thats the correct term)

June 12- non receipt notice was assigned 

June 20th -got NOA 

Be patient guys

It is hard to be patient when I submitted an online non receipt notice on 25 May and it is still not assigned for processing.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Macedonia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, ms_bobdog said:

It is hard to be patient when I submitted an online non receipt notice on 25 May and it is still not assigned for processing.

I just sent in my 2nd online request for non delivery of notice. Today was the deadline to receive an answer on my first request. Mine also says not assigned. I have tried everything and am just hoping my congressman can do something... 

Good luck to you

2 minutes ago, Daneandkathy said:

I just sent in my 2nd online request for non delivery of notice. Today was the deadline to receive an answer on my first request. Mine also says not assigned. I have tried everything and am just hoping my congressman can do something... 

Good luck to you

Is your deadline 30 days from the first online request? The automated response they sent me was that I can expect a reply by 16 June but when I tried submitted another online request, they said I can't till 30 days after the first request. Called USCIS and they repeated the same information. I am going to follow up with the congresswoman since I haven't heard anything since contacting her office 5 days ago.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, ms_bobdog said:

Is your deadline 30 days from the first online request? The automated response they sent me was that I can expect a reply by 16 June but when I tried submitted another online request, they said I can't till 30 days after the first request. Called USCIS and they repeated the same information. I am going to follow up with the congresswoman since I haven't heard anything since contacting her office 5 days ago.

Yes it has been 30days. My first request was May 22nd and my deadline for a reply was today, so it let me put in a 2nd request. Before that date you can't do another request, I tried too. 

56 minutes ago, ms_bobdog said:

I would definitely contact your congresswoman! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Daneandkathy said:

Yes it has been 30days. My first request was May 22nd and my deadline for a reply was today, so it let me put in a 2nd request. Before that date you can't do another request, I tried too. 

I contacted USCIS with respect to the NOA today and nothing has changed. Put in an appointment request last week but it still hasn't been assigned to an officer. The agent went ahead and put in another one and now both requests are open for processing. The Service Request that I put in May is also not assigned for processing.

Last week I had reached out to my Senator's office and they put in an inquiry to USCIS. I have emailed the Senator's office to see if they have any response from USCIS. GC, DL expire on 06/27

Timeline
2 hours ago, Sam2134 said:

I contacted USCIS with respect to the NOA today and nothing has changed. Put in an appointment request last week but it still hasn't been assigned to an officer. The agent went ahead and put in another one and now both requests are open for processing. The Service Request that I put in May is also not assigned for processing.

Last week I had reached out to my Senator's office and they put in an inquiry to USCIS. I have emailed the Senator's office to see if they have any response from USCIS. GC, DL expire on 06/27

Also try and get through to someone at your DMV. My husbands DL expires on August 12th, but because of covid there is a grace period up to October 1st. Your state may have the same thing, so even though the license is expired it might not be an issue if they have a grace period. 

Also try get through to someone in the Admin section, I had a great lady who really tried to find out information for me, and promised to try and help if we got right to the end of the wire and still no NOA or stamp. Good luck 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Daneandkathy said:

Also try and get through to someone at your DMV. My husbands DL expires on August 12th, but because of covid there is a grace period up to October 1st. Your state may have the same thing, so even though the license is expired it might not be an issue if they have a grace period. 

Also try get through to someone in the Admin section, I had a great lady who really tried to find out information for me, and promised to try and help if we got right to the end of the wire and still no NOA or stamp. Good luck 

I just received an email few mins back for the appointment request I submitted in last week. The appointment is for Wednesday and did not get the call from the number that the agent that the agent said I would receive.

I will be taking y passport, GC and DL to show its an urgent request and to stamp my passport. Any other docs I should take take or any suggestions?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Sam2134 said:

I just received an email few mins back for the appointment request I submitted in last week. The appointment is for Wednesday and did not get the call from the number that the agent that the agent said I would receive.

I will be taking y passport, GC and DL to show its an urgent request and to stamp my passport. Any other docs I should take take or any suggestions?

Oh gosh mm, I don't know maybe a letter from work stating that without a DL or proof of an active GC you can't work (My husbands work said they would do that for us). Maybe print out a screenshot from the DMV website showing you need to have the stamp or NOA in order to renew your license. 

Pretty much anything and everything you can think of. 

Good Luck

Timeline

VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!

Please take note everyone. Today was the last day for my online request for non delivery - it still states that it has not been assigned yet. So I did a 2nd request. Well I just got off the phone with customer service who politely informed me that since I had put in a 2nd request they could not help me until the 30days were up!!!!!!! I am not sure if I want to cry or drink a bottle of something very strong. She would not send me up to a tier 2 officer stating that he would say the same thing, and she would not put in a note for a call back to get an appointment as the fact that his GC expires in 3 weeks is not considered an emergency. 

I have sent a second email to my representative asking for help but I am seriously at my wits end!!!! 

SO do not send a 2nd request online but call customer service first. 

1 minute ago, Daneandkathy said:

VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!

Please take note everyone. Today was the last day for my online request for non delivery - it still states that it has not been assigned yet. So I did a 2nd request. Well I just got off the phone with customer service who politely informed me that since I had put in a 2nd request they could not help me until the 30days were up!!!!!!! I am not sure if I want to cry or drink a bottle of something very strong. She would not send me up to a tier 2 officer stating that he would say the same thing, and she would not put in a note for a call back to get an appointment as the fact that his GC expires in 3 weeks is not considered an emergency. 

I have sent a second email to my representative asking for help but I am seriously at my wits end!!!! 

SO do not send a 2nd request online but call customer service first. 

A tier 2 adjusted my first request and I couldn’t file a second inquiry which was annoying! It’s still sitting there not assigned to anyone and it’s been way way over 30 days. I did receive another email from an inquiry that was put through by another Tier 2 Officer which stated that I should email lockbox 🙄 I actually got an email from lockbox a few weeks ago telling me they can’t help and it’s the service centers responsibility not lockbox for I-751 applications. 🤷🏽‍♀️ 

Keep going and yes open a bottle and try to relax. Try again tomorrow. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Daneandkathy said:

Oh gosh mm, I don't know maybe a letter from work stating that without a DL or proof of an active GC you can't work (My husbands work said they would do that for us). Maybe print out a screenshot from the DMV website showing you need to have the stamp or NOA in order to renew your license. 

Pretty much anything and everything you can think of. 

Good Luck

DMV's in New Jersey are closed till the 29th of June and I checked to see if I am eligible to apply online but after entering my info the DMV tells me "Customer is not eligible for Online License Renewal at this time. Please visit an agency" 

Timeline

update: suddenly my online requested was allocated, reviewed and answered.... fancy that 2nd time and a very annoyed phone call and possible influence from the governor seems to have done the trick. Here is the reply

Recently, you notified us that you did not receive your receipt notice.  As a courtesy, we have requested that a duplicate receipt notice be mailed to you.  You should receive the duplicate receipt notice within 30 days from the date of this notice.

Our records indicate that we are awaiting your appearance for biometric processing. Your case is currently in suspense or on hold until we receive your biometrics.  Your application information has been entered into the system which schedules applicants for biometrics at their local ASC. Once you have been scheduled, you will receive an ASC Appointment Notice containing the date, time and location of your appointment.  You must take the ASC Appointment Notice and photo ID to your appointment.

(I do love how they say, "as a courtesy" like we did something wrong. Also seem to imply that we are holding up the biometrics not them).... urgghhhh well at least it is a step forward 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.