Chicken7585

I-751 (Removal of Conditions) April 2020 Filers (merged)

1,211 posts in this topic

Update: 

Got a random call from USCIS to schedule an info pass appt but obviously didn’t qualify. BUT she did tell me a NOA was printed June 15th and sent out. She mentioned this is the first one ever sent... even though Lockbox said they sent one?? Confused. 
Got an email from my senators office stating they got a response from Potomac and they were also under the impression they have printed my notice and it has been sent out. I will wait and see...

Filed: 4/17

no NOA
*input tons of emails, calls, online inquiries, ombusman inquiry, local senator inquiries from April 17th- June 18th (ongoing)*

GC expires: 7/10 

YSC (Potomac service center) 

guys... I think we all need a blooming holiday after all this!! 

Edited by Sarah_k92

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hello All ,

Finally received my NOA :) , I called them last Friday to followup on my service request, agent was not able  to provide any help infact   she was scaring me to schedule an appointment  for passport stamping stating you need to have bio metrics. I ended the call heavy heartedly. but as soon as ended the call within few minutes received mail from uscis stating they will be re sending my  NOA and also applied bio metrics to my case. Today i received letter after 5 days. Hope every one will get their letter soon. 

Edited by IndiQueen2020

6 minutes ago, IndiQueen2020 said:

Hello All ,

Finally received my NOA :) , I called them last Friday to followup on my service request, agent was not able  to provide any help infact   she was scaring me to schedule an appointment  for passport stamping stating you need to have bio metrics. I ended the call heavy heartedly. but as soon as ended the call within few minutes received mail from uscis stating they will be re sending my  NOA and also applied bio metrics to my case. Today i received letter after 5 days. Hope every one will get their letter soon. 

Congrats! 

25 minutes ago, Sarah_k92 said:

Update: 

Got a random call from USCIS to schedule an info pass appt but obviously didn’t qualify. BUT she did tell me a NOA was printed June 15th and sent out. She mentioned this is the first one ever sent... even though Lockbox said they sent one?? Confused. 
Got an email from my senators office stating they got a response from Potomac and they were also under the impression they have printed my notice and it has been sent out. I will wait and see...

no NOA
*input tons of emails, calls, online inquiries, ombusman inquiry, local senator inquiries from April 17th- June 18th (ongoing)*

I will start with a lot of booze. Oh wait... I already started on those. Never mind!

3 minutes ago, ms_bobdog said:

I will start with a lot of booze. Oh wait... I already started on those. Never mind!

You me both!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

update:
6/12 case updated that fingerprints have been applied to our case

6/18 received mail that we do not need biometrics

i guess they reusing old ones

I got pissed and called. The rep was a waste of my time. Read the same information that I already can see online. Spent 15 minutes verifying all kinds of information and then after that, she said I have a request submitted on 25 May already. I said yeah the automated response said I can expect a reply by 16 June, which I didn't get. She said she can't submit another inquiry and I have to wait till 26 June to do that. 

Bloody.waste.of.time.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Macedonia
Timeline

ok finally got a reply from lockbox and it is useless: 

Good day,

The Lockbox received your I-751 petition on April 22, 2020, and it was accepted on April 28, 2020 , and assigned receipt number MSCxxxxxxx. The filing was forwarded to the National Benefit Center for processing.

The Lockbox does not print receipt notices for I-751 petitions. If after 15 business days you have not yet received a receipt notice, you should contact the USCIS Contact Center by sending a request online or by calling (800) 375-5283 to initiate an inquiry with the National Benefit Center, to request that they reissue the notice and to make any changes, if needed, to the address to ensure it will be successfully delivered.

Monitoring Your Case

As the Lockbox is only a form and fee receipting facility, once an application or petition has been accepted, the Lockbox has no further role in the adjudication process. You can follow the progress of your application by visiting Case Status Online, on our web site, and entering the receipt number for your case. Or you can register for automatic case status updates by email and text message by creating an account on the following web page: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/showSplash.do.

Processing Times

The USCIS web site also provides regularly updated information on the current processing times for forms being adjudicated at our service centers and field offices, which you may find helpful as you monitor the progress of your application: https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/.

For Further Information

If you have any further questions, you can contact the USCIS Contact Center by sending a request online or by calling (800) 375-5283.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
21 hours ago, Sarah_k92 said:

Update: 

no NOA

Congrats and I hope you get the notice soon.

21 hours ago, IndiQueen2020 said:

Hello All ,

Congrats. Great news

4 hours ago, Daneandkathy said:

ok finally got a reply from lockbox and it is useless: 

Good day,

The Lockbox received your I-751 petition on April 22, 2020, and it was accepted on April 28, 2020 , and assigned receipt number MSCxxxxxxx. The filing was forwarded to the National Benefit Center for processing.

The Lockbox does not print receipt notices for I-751 petitions. If after 15 business days you have not yet received a receipt notice, you should contact the USCIS Contact Center by sending a request online or by calling (800) 375-5283 to initiate an inquiry with the National Benefit Center, to request that they reissue the notice and to make any changes, if needed, to the address to ensure it will be successfully delivered.

Monitoring Your Case

As the Lockbox is only a form and fee receipting facility, once an application or petition has been accepted, the Lockbox has no further role in the adjudication process. You can follow the progress of your application by visiting Case Status Online, on our web site, and entering the receipt number for your case. Or you can register for automatic case status updates by email and text message by creating an account on the following web page: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/showSplash.do.

Processing Times

The USCIS web site also provides regularly updated information on the current processing times for forms being adjudicated at our service centers and field offices, which you may find helpful as you monitor the progress of your application: https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/.

For Further Information

If you have any further questions, you can contact the USCIS Contact Center by sending a request online or by calling (800) 375-5283.

I got this too... I ended up speaking to tier 2 and read them the email and they initiated a non delivery notice again. No officer has been assigned to it as of yet. But I also got my senator involved who also reached out to my service center. I got an email from a tier 2 officer I spoke to yesterday about info pass appt and it stated my receipt notice was sent 6/16 and call back if I do not receive it by the end of next week. So we will see... reach out to your senator if you can. 

4 hours ago, ms_bobdog said:

I got pissed and called. The rep was a waste of my time. Read the same information that I already can see online. Spent 15 minutes verifying all kinds of information and then after that, she said I have a request submitted on 25 May already. I said yeah the automated response said I can expect a reply by 16 June, which I didn't get. She said she can't submit another inquiry and I have to wait till 26 June to do that. 

Bloody.waste.of.time.

Submit a ombudsman case? Or even try your senator. I’m sorry! I’ve been there way to many times. All you can do is keep trying and keep pushing. 

21 minutes ago, Sarah_k92 said:

Submit a ombudsman case? Or even try your senator. I’m sorry! I’ve been there way to many times. All you can do is keep trying and keep pushing. 

Done both but no reply yet. I was even more pissed that the rep just kept repeating like a robot about using the online tools. Like, did she not listen to me when I told her what I have already done?!

1 hour ago, ms_bobdog said:

Done both but no reply yet. I was even more pissed that the rep just kept repeating like a robot about using the online tools. Like, did she not listen to me when I told her what I have already done?!

Yeah... it’s pointless arguing with them when you get reps like that. Give it the weekend and try again. When does your GC expire? 

1 minute ago, Sarah_k92 said:

Yeah... it’s pointless arguing with them when you get reps like that. Give it the weekend and try again. When does your GC expire? 

13 July :( 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.