Chicken7585

I-751 (Removal of Conditions) April 2020 Filers (merged)

1,211 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Update:

I just received our receipt notice in the mail

sent an email and non delivery request on 05/28/2020

got a case reference number by email from  both immediately 

the lockbox stated that they don't send receipt notice!!!!!!

called them 06/01 and  they scheduled me for call back,  got the call back on 06/04 but got nothing out of it and the officer said someone will contact me on 06/12 regarding the notice.

06/08 I received an email from my service centre "Texas" that they ordered my Notice to be sent

06/12 received the notice in the mail.

I am trying to find out what triggered the notice to be sent, as I can everyone in here have done all the necessary, yet some of us didn't receive theirs!

Hope everybody get the Notice really soon!.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
2 hours ago, manoni said:

Update:

called them 06/01 and  they scheduled me for call back,  got the call back on 06/04 but got nothing out of it and the officer said someone will contact me on 06/12 regarding the notice.

06/08 I received an email from my service centre "Texas" that they ordered my Notice to be sent

I am trying to find out what triggered the notice to be sent, as I can everyone in here have done all the necessary, yet some of us didn't receive theirs!

Congratulations. Was your online inquiry  assigned to an officer? Mine was assigned a week ago. Today Case was updated to fingerprints were taken. No response yet for the inquiry. 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Athens said:

Congratulations. Was your online inquiry  assigned to an officer? Mine was assigned a week ago. Today Case was updated to fingerprints were taken. No response yet for the inquiry. 

Thank you, yes it was assigned to an officer  on 06/05

12 hours ago, manoni said:

Update:

I am convinced it is a matter of luck...

Update:

Tracie from lockbox stated my NOA was sent April 22nd which I never received. She mentioned to contact USCIS to start an inquiry with my service center (Potomac) to send a copy. I called USCIS- customer service were terrible and was trying to justify why I don’t need to talk to tier 2 and I just need to write a letter to Potomac 🙄. I finally managed to get through to a tier 2 who was super helpful and sent an inquiry to Potomac for a follow up and hopefully get a copy of notice. Told me to wait 14 days for response and if I don’t hear anything, then I would qualify for a stamp as GC will be expired. Ugh, wish me luck!! 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sarah_k92 said:

Update:

Tracie from lockbox stated my NOA was sent April 22nd which I never received. She mentioned to contact USCIS to start an inquiry with my service center (Potomac) to send a copy. I called USCIS- customer service were terrible and was trying to justify why I don’t need to talk to tier 2 and I just need to write a letter to Potomac 🙄. I finally managed to get through to a tier 2 who was super helpful and sent an inquiry to Potomac for a follow up and hopefully get a copy of notice. Told me to wait 14 days for response and if I don’t hear anything, then I would qualify for a stamp as GC will be expired. Ugh, wish me luck!! 

As soon as I saw the notification of VJ and saw you posted something, I was hoping you got your Receipt Notice, but hopefully that would be it, and you get it this week. :)  

48 minutes ago, Sarah_k92 said:

Update:

It is so frustrating when you talk to 10 people and you get 10 different answers and none of them are correct. I figured maybe I should try to email my service centre, except MSC isn't a service centre. Just sent a request through the ombudsman office. If I don't hear anything by tomorrow, I will be eligible to send another online inquiry. 

11 minutes ago, ms_bobdog said:

It is so frustrating when you talk to 10 people and you get 10 different answers and none of them are correct. I figured maybe I should try to email my service centre, except MSC isn't a service centre. Just sent a request through the ombudsman office. If I don't hear anything by tomorrow, I will be eligible to send another online inquiry. 

The ombudsman’s office took a few days to get back to me. If I qualify, you will too. I can’t put another notice inquiry in till Thursday but I just checked case status and the tier 2 from today updated my previous one so it’s opened up again. Also, you can’t directly contact our service centers. Only tier 2 can which is why I argued with customer service. I’d call and say lockbox stated I need to obtain a copy from my service center. That’s what triggered the inquiry today. 

45 minutes ago, AB100 said:

Received my NOA today. Best of luck to all.

The senator sent my inquiries today too. Fingers crossed 🤞🏽 

congrats!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Received NOA today!

4/28 sent via usps priority to Dallas P.O. box

5/1 delivered

5/6 received text

5/7 check cashed

5/31 sent email to lockbox and filed a non delivery of notice through myuscis

6/9 got a reply for non delivery of notice from USCIS-CaseStatus@dhs.gov
6/15 received NOA

I hope this timeline and information is helpful for all you guys!

2 hours ago, shen4663 said:

Received NOA today!

5/1 delivered

5/6 received text

5/7 check cashed

6/15 received NOA

Congrats! This information would be helpful if there is some kind of organised system they are operating on but all data points collected so far show that it is entirely random. 

On a separate note, someone commented on the FB page to sue USCIS to make them work faster. I actually wonder if there are any immigration attorneys out there interested in looking into a class action lawsuit, lol. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
20 hours ago, Sarah_k92 said:

The senator sent my inquiries today too. Fingers crossed 🤞🏽 

congrats!! 

Hope it helps and you get a response soon. I tried calling my senator but no luck as unable to reach their office.

Spoke to a USCIS representative yesterday and gave the run down of the whole situation. I told her that I need the stamp as my request for non delivery is still not assigned to an officer. She entered my name into the system and told me that will get a call from an officer in 5 business days. 

DL & GC expire on 06/27

18 hours ago, shen4663 said:

Received NOA today!

5/1 delivered

5/6 received text

5/7 check cashed

6/15 received NOA

What reply did you get for the non delivery of Notice from USCIS-CaseStatus@dhs.gov? I also just received a response which is quite ambiguous, it says "Recently, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence (Form I-751) to notify us that you believe your case is outside of our normal processing time. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

Our records show that your Form I-751 is currently pending adjudication. We regret that we are unable to provide you with a completion date at this time. We apologize for the delay."

Not sure if that means they are unable to give me any update about the delivery of notice??

Removal of Conditions Timeline

05/06/2020    - Sent ROC package to Dallas, TX by USPS.

05/07/2020    - Delivered to Dallas, TX by USPS.

05/12/2020    - SMS notification received.  

06/12/2020    - Case updated to fingerprints taken.

06/29/2020    - NOA with 18 month extension received.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.