Chicken7585

I-751 (Removal of Conditions) April 2020 Filers (merged)

1,211 posts in this topic

I just spoke with a representative and I was told that my extension letter should arrive on Monday or Tuesday . I emailed lockbox thousand of times and never received any answer and made a request through uscis application but they didn’t provide a solution. So hopefully on Monday or Tuesday my extension letter will arrive, I’ll keep you updated 🙏

5 minutes ago, Marco Lopez said:

I just spoke with a representative and I was told that my extension letter should arrive on Monday or Tuesday . I emailed lockbox thousand of times and never received any answer and made a request through uscis application but they didn’t provide a solution. So hopefully on Monday or Tuesday my extension letter will arrive, I’ll keep you updated 🙏

Just customer service or a tier 2 Officer? 

6 minutes ago, Marco Lopez said:

It wasn’t a tier 2 officer, just a representative. Maybe he just noticed that some receipt was just mailed to me and he assumed it was the receipt I’m waiting for, will see

Good luck! I hope it is... I’m in a call back list of a wait for up to 5 days. 5 DAYS! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Hi everyone. I haven't got on this forum for over a month and now I see that nearly everyone  who filed at the end of April are experiencing the trouble with NOA. So do I. the USCIS received my package on May 1st, then I got a text message with my receipt number but then never got the NOA. Tried calling them but couldn't get the representative. So I filled our the electronic inquiry and also emailed them at the lockbox address but hasn't got any answers still. Green card expires on Juky 19. Hopefully, there'll be some news soon.

And also, I've heard that some people got the mails from the USCIS stating that they won't have to do the biometrics again, and the office will use the ones on file. Is that true?

31 minutes ago, Marta Proniagina said:

Hi everyone. I haven't got on this forum for over a month and now I see that nearly everyone  who filed at the end of April are experiencing the trouble with NOA. So do I. the USCIS received my package on May 1st, then I got a text message with my receipt number but then never got the NOA. Tried calling them but couldn't get the representative. So I filled our the electronic inquiry and also emailed them at the lockbox address but hasn't got any answers still. Green card expires on Juky 19. Hopefully, there'll be some news soon.

And also, I've heard that some people got the mails from the USCIS stating that they won't have to do the biometrics again, and the office will use the ones on file. Is that true?

I’m not sure if everyone has but you can check your online account to see if they have applied fingerprints to your case. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Macedonia
Timeline
42 minutes ago, Sarah_k92 said:

I’m not sure if everyone has but you can check your online account to see if they have applied fingerprints to your case. 

I tried to look for where we can check but I am not sure what to look for. I have both the MyUSCIS account and the case status account. Please can you give a more detailed explanation of where to look for that, thanks so much!! 

35 minutes ago, Daneandkathy said:

I tried to look for where we can check but I am not sure what to look for. I have both the MyUSCIS account and the case status account. Please can you give a more detailed explanation of where to look for that, thanks so much!! 

Mine appears on my case status account. It just states fingerprints have been applied to your case. If you don’t have it then maybe they haven’t done that yet. 5/14 they applied that to my case and I got a NOA a few days later. 

23 minutes ago, AB100 said:

Senator's Office got me a response back real quick. My NOA has been mailed.

Strongly recommend using your Senator or Congressman's Office if you are going nowhere with other options.

Amazing! Spoke to them today and they are preparing my case. I actually received an email from lockbox and let’s say they are a complete waste of time. Apparently they only send initial NOA out and you need to call your service center that your application is with (Potomac mine) to request a copy. I responded...What do you do when lockbox actually failed to send the initial letter according to two Tier 2 officers? Also, how do I obtain a copy when one was never sent in the first place? Waiting for that response! I also got an email that Ombudsman office is also investigating my case. So hopefully, I will get something!!! Because I’m at my wits end. 😫

Wanted to share my experience - 

I submitted non-delivery online on 5/29

Then I call them numberious of times( like at least 4 times) until the point they told me : you have done everz, now you just have to wait. Soni decide to not worry about is, since this is really not my problem. also thanks to this group, I found the link folks provide regarding employment re-verification, so I feel released a bit. I was planning to wait until 5 days before the expiration, to go get a stamp. 

I receive email on 6/8 said they didnt produce a NOA, so they now oroduce one and sent it to me. I receive NOA 6/12. 

Hope everyone have will get their NOA soon. I know since they open, they start pick up what they have left off. So take a deep breath, and CALL CALL CALL. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
57 minutes ago, Sarah_k92 said:

Amazing! Spoke to them today and they are preparing my case. I actually received an email from lockbox and let’s say they are a complete waste of time. Apparently they only send initial NOA out and you need to call your service center that your application is with (Potomac mine) to request a copy. I responded...What do you do when lockbox actually failed to send the initial letter according to two Tier 2 officers? Also, how do I obtain a copy when one was never sent in the first place? Waiting for that response! I also got an email that Ombudsman office is also investigating my case. So hopefully, I will get something!!! Because I’m at my wits end. 😫

Probably I will take the same route as things are just still. Will start on this on Monday

1 hour ago, Sam2134 said:

Probably I will take the same route as things are just still. Will start on this on Monday

I’ve been hung up twice today by Tier 2 officers... I’m exhausted. Do what you can! That is what I’m learning...

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hey everyone,  so we sent an email to the lockbox address on May 24th.  Well, we recieved our NOA's  in the mail today. So just keep your eyes open,  yours will come!

Mike & Tuyen

First Meeting

Second Meeting

Engaged

I-129F Sent :

I-129F NOA1 :

I-129F NOA2 :                              

NVC # Received

Interview Date   

Interview Result

Visa in Hand 

POE SFO                        

Married!!!!!!!

AOS/EAP/AP Mailed

AOS/EAP/AP NOA1

Biometrics Portland

Interview Portland

2016-09-30TuyenMike.jpg.07bbb29ef41b057de949396e27a8063c.jpg

2017-02-14

2017-02-18

2017-04-17

2017-04-24

2017-09-18

2017-09-30

2017-10-20

APPROVED!!!!!

2017-10-28

2017-11-14

2017-12-04

2018-02-02

2018-02-17

2018-03-14

2018-05-10

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.