Chicken7585

I-751 (Removal of Conditions) April 2020 Filers (merged)

1,211 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Daneandkathy said:

- his employer will provide me a letter stating they need to see the stamp in order to continue his employment and because he needs to have a valid drivers license for work, so hopefully that will be enough to get an appointment down the line. 

I'm curious as to why they need to see his stamp given the following:

https://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/51-reverifying-employment-authorization-current-employees#:~:text=Reverification is never required for,)%2C and List B documents.

The DL I understand why.

Finally done.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
On 6/3/2020 at 6:05 PM, ShanghaiSurfer said:

Strange my request said new NOA being mailed while everyone else being told to get stamp. I’m guessing this NOA will never arrived based on the within 30 days time estimate. Just when I thought their process couldn’t get any worse then this mess we are all having in late April filers and beyond. 

Update: We did receive the NOA today. Don’t know why they are so inconsistent with other cases.

Wish everyone gets their NOA soon. 

April 22, 2020 - I-751 sent

April 23, 2020 - I-751 received at Lockbox 

April 29, 2020 - Check cashed
??? - didn’t receive text or email confirmation. Ugh!

Timeline
48 minutes ago, Nico Botero said:

Congrats , when did you send your package? Did you make an online inquiry ?

Thank you. We sent it on April 22. Emailed lockbox when we didn’t receive notice and made an online inquiry. It was the online inquiry who told us they were going to send it out. We sent the online inquiry on May 24th after it had been 30 days past the receive date. So it took about 2 weeks after the inquiry to receive the letter. 

13 minutes ago, ShanghaiSurfer said:

Thank you. We sent it on April 22. Emailed lockbox when we didn’t receive notice and made an online inquiry. It was the online inquiry who told us they were going to send it out. We sent the online inquiry on May 24th after it had been 30 days past the receive date. So it took about 2 weeks after the inquiry to receive the letter. 

Congratulations! How long it took after they replied that they will send it out? They replied on my inquiry on Wed 6/3 so I am just trying to figure out when I should expect to receive it. 

I sent an inquiry to the Obudsman office as I am getting no where right now. This is stressing me out :( 

Feeling so lost!! 

Timeline
2 hours ago, ShanghaiSurfer said:

Update: We did receive the NOA today. Don’t know why they are so inconsistent with other cases.

Wish everyone gets their NOA soon. 

congratulations!! hope my husband's gets his NOA soon too!!

May 15, 2020 ROC Mailed Out

May 18, 2020 Delivered Thru USPS

June 4, 2020 Check Cashed & Text Msg Received (WAC Center)

June 17, 2020 NO NOA :(

June 18, 2020 submitted e-request for not getting NOA & assigned to an officer right away

June 19, 2020 officer replied and NOA sent out

June 25, 2020 NOA In mail (yay)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 6/1/2020 at 12:45 PM, JORGEM76 said:

Filled last April 23rd. Living in NY sent my package to TX. Did not get the NOA so contacted USCIS on May 23rd via the website and was notified someone was assigned to my inquiry on 5/26. They sent me an e mail today.

Case History

• 06/01/2020
    sign_icon.png

On June 1, 2020, your inquiry about a notice that you did not receive, referral number SRXXXXXXXXXXVSC, was completed.

• 06/01/2020
    sign_icon.png

On June 1, 2020, we sent a response to your inquiry about a notice that you did not receive, referral number SRXXXXXXXXXXVSC.

• 05/26/2020
    sign_icon.png

On May 26, 2020, your inquiry about a notice that you did not receive, referral number SRXXXXXXXXXXVSC, was assigned to an officer for response.

This was part of their response on an e mail today:

Type of service requested:
 -- Non-Delivery of Other Notice

The status of this service request is:

On March 18, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Temporarily suspended routine in-person services to help slow the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). USCIS plans to begin reopening our offices on or after June 4, unless the public closures are extended further. USCIS staff are continuing to perform duties that do not involve face-to-face contact with the public. However, USCIS will provide emergency services for limited situations. To schedule an emergency appointment, contact the USCIS Contact Center.
Due to COVID-19, please allow a minimum of 60 days for a response or until USCIS offices reopen

We hope this information is helpful to you.

How do you find case status  or history for the inquiry? I have a case inquiry number starting with SRxxxxxxxxxxMSC  but can’t figure out how to track it.

6 hours ago, kp&kp said:

How do you find case status  or history for the inquiry? I have a case inquiry number starting with SRxxxxxxxxxxMSC  but can’t figure out how to track it.

You need to have a user account at the USCIS.gov website to check on the status of this kind of inquiries. I got an e mail with their response. But when I checked my account at USCIS.gov I was able to see the history of this specific inquiry. That is  where I copied and pasted the info from my previous post.

Now for case status you simply check the link that takes you to  Check Case Satus.

Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 8.50.25 AM.png

Timeline
14 hours ago, Kateryna_I said:

Congratulations! How long it took after they replied that they will send it out? They replied on my inquiry on Wed 6/3 so I am just trying to figure out when I should expect to receive it. 

Thank you. They replied June 1st. We got the letter yesterday so it took only 5 days for it to be received. 

Timeline
13 hours ago, Sarah_k92 said:

I sent an inquiry to the Obudsman office as I am getting no where right now. This is stressing me out :( 

Feeling so lost!! 

So frustrating. If they closed your online case can you make another one? Maybe it will be seen by a different officer who will do it correctly. 

10 minutes ago, ShanghaiSurfer said:

So frustrating. If they closed your online case can you make another one? Maybe it will be seen by a different officer who will do it correctly. 

They did close it but you can’t submit another inquiry about the same topic until after 30 days. So ridiculous! I’m coming to the 30 days of waiting for lockbox and non delivery on June 17th. But on June 17th I would have also waited 60 days... Sad times. 

They seem to be responding to online inquiries randomly. I have seen people who submitted an online inquiry after I did and have received a response. There are those who submitted before I did who haven't. And this is so wrong because we are doing the responsible thing in filing our forms in a timely manner but we just get tossed about everywhere with conflicting responses.

2 minutes ago, ms_bobdog said:

They seem to be responding to online inquiries randomly. I have seen people who submitted an online inquiry after I did and have received a response. There are those who submitted before I did who haven't. And this is so wrong because we are doing the responsible thing in filing our forms in a timely manner but we just get tossed about everywhere with conflicting responses.

If I could like this anymore, I would! You’re so right. I was one of the first people to go through all these channels and here I am still trying to obtain it whilst people after me have received it. It’s very frustrating. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hi Everyone. I am new to this forum. My GC is going to expire on Jul 3. I filed the form I-751 on Apr 27TH. I didn't receive the NOA. On May 27TH I called USCIS and they told me to send an email to Lockbox Support. I sent the email and I got an automatic response; however, I never got a real reply from a live person.

After checking on this forum, I sent an e-request for the missing form on May 29TH. I got an SR case number, but for some reason, no one has reply to me. I called USCIS again, and I am on the list to be called by a Tear 2 Officer. Nonetheless, for what I am seem here, they are not scheduling appointments.

I was on maternity leave at my current job since November 2019. I was trying to return on March 2020, but because of the COVID 19, I was sent home in a leave of absence. This week my boss called me to return since the Orlando Theme Parks are reopening, but she needs proof of legal status.

I am not sure if that is considered an emergency, but due to the fact that I don't qualify for unemployment and that I have a newborn, I need the job.

This situation is very frustrating.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.