Chicken7585

I-751 (Removal of Conditions) April 2020 Filers (merged)

1,211 posts in this topic

Hi guys I am May filler today is my 30 day mark without NOA.
I just found this page I read you can submit this form DHS 7001 if you did not receive answers on your case like NOA, Card etc. This can use if you already used tools and customer service and did not receive answer o resolve your problem.. I am not sure if this works can you guys read this and posted your thoughts about it. Thanks

This is link

https://www.dhs.gov/ombudsman-update-mailing-issues-have-you-not-received-uscis-document-or-card

7 minutes ago, Orlandofl1 said:

Hi guys I am May filler today is my 30 day mark without NOA.
I just found this page I read you can submit this form DHS 7001 if you did not receive answers on your case like NOA, Card etc. This can use if you already used tools and customer service and did not receive answer o resolve your problem.. I am not sure if this works can you guys read this and posted your thoughts about it. Thanks

This is link

https://www.dhs.gov/ombudsman-update-mailing-issues-have-you-not-received-uscis-document-or-card

I guess my question is how do we prove we didn’t receive it?

14 minutes ago, Sarah_k92 said:

I guess my question is how do we prove we didn’t receive it?

Screenshot of your Sms, or screenshot of your account where show case was received on that date. I saw a box that you can wrtite and explain your case I think you can explain how many times you already called Uscis customer service and if you have the mail they replied to you. I think you can submit I don’t know if this works but we are in the same boat. They have everything on system, I read someone who called Uscis and they toll her that it’s true they did not send NOA and again same asnwer email lockbox... and I think this is not working.

I just my opinion, again I don’t know if this works but we can try

Edited by Orlandofl1

51 minutes ago, Orlandofl1 said:

Screenshot of your Sms, or screenshot of your account where show case was received on that date. I saw a box that you can wrtite and explain your case I think you can explain how many times you already called Uscis customer service and if you have the mail they replied to you. I think you can submit I don’t know if this works but we are in the same boat. They have everything on system, I read someone who called Uscis and they toll her that it’s true they did not send NOA and again same asnwer email lockbox... and I think this is not working.

I just my opinion, again I don’t know if this works but we can try

I will try it! I’m running out of ideas here so why not! 

33 minutes ago, Sarah_k92 said:

I will try it! I’m running out of ideas here so why not! 

I just going to start sending email to lockbox and non delivery of notice. and calling customer service if I don't have luck with those tools.
But definitely will consider send this form too.
I was thinking if we can go social media like Twitter, Instagram they have official pages there and do some comments about this issue with NOA I-751 fillers. Maybe they look at those comments..
Another one is try speak tier 3 (supervisor) customer service but if speak with tier 2 is difficult 😏. But come on loss jobs and don’t have a current DL is an emergency 🤷🏻‍♀️ They have to allow make appointment and get stamp

Edited by Orlandofl1

16 minutes ago, Orlandofl1 said:

I just going to start sending email to lockbox and non delivery of notice. and calling customer service if I don't have luck with those tools.
But definitely will consider send this form too.
I was thinking if we can go social media like Twitter, Instagram they have official pages there and do some comments about this issue with NOA I-751 fillers. Maybe they look at those comments..
Another one is try speak tier 3 (supervisor) customer service but if speak with tier 2 is difficult 😏. But come on loss jobs and don’t have a current DL is an emergency 🤷🏻‍♀️ They have to allow make appointment and get stamp

I’ve done it all and I’m waiting to get a call back to schedule an appointment to get stamp but earlier today we found out it’s not classed as emergency. 🙄 I sent emails to lockbox every other week. I’m waiting for June 17th to put in my 2nd online inquiry. But I’ll try that form this weekend! Thank you for jumping over and letting us know! 

7 minutes ago, Sarah_k92 said:

I’ve done it all and I’m waiting to get a call back to schedule an appointment to get stamp but earlier today we found out it’s not classed as emergency. 🙄 I sent emails to lockbox every other week. I’m waiting for June 17th to put in my 2nd online inquiry. But I’ll try that form this weekend! Thank you for jumping over and letting us know! 

You’re welcome! I found another link (Msg to Uscis) is the same like call customer service but for msg

Link:

https://my.uscis.gov/account/v1/needhelp

Good luck to everyone!!

Hello Everyone,

I've been using this website for some time but finally decided to register.

I have mailed my ROC on the 25th of April, received an SMS that it was accepted on May 1st, credit card charged, but no NOA. I called the USCIS on June 1st and they told me to email the lockbox, I have also submitted an online request but it said that they would get back to me before June 23rd.

I've been emailing lockbox all week literally every day and haven't gotten anything. 

As many of you said before we all need our NOA to get the DL renewed and for work purposes. 

Judging from my previous experience, the DMV in Georgia wouldn't listen at all if you try to renew it before your GC expires (why did they put your GC expiration date as your DL expiration date then?). When I was doing AOS, my Work Authorization Permit came in 3 months after my OPT expired and I was out of work for 3 months. I can't afford this happening this time and I'm getting really worried. My GC expires on the 24th of July so I still have a bit of time left but frankly I'm losing my mind.
Should I keep emailing the lockbox and call the USCIS again? 

Thanks Y'all!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Macedonia
Timeline

"You’re welcome! I found another link (Msg to Uscis) is the same like call customer service but for msg

Link:

Good luck to everyone!!"

- I tried this one before about the NOA not arriving and got an automated reply stating that they can't help me from the USCIS filing system or something like that and to try call customer service.... If anyone else gets an answer let us know 

Edited by Daneandkathy

19 minutes ago, Daneandkathy said:

"You’re welcome! I found another link (Msg to Uscis) is the same like call customer service but for msg

Link:

Good luck to everyone!!"

- I tried this one before about the NOA not arriving and got an automated reply stating that they can't help me from the USCIS filing system or something like that and to try call customer service.... If anyone else gets an answer let us know 

I tried completing it but it doesn’t list I-751 so how did you do it?? 

Timeline
41 minutes ago, Sarah_k92 said:

I tried completing it but it doesn’t list I-751 so how did you do it?? 

This was the response I got when I tried: 

Regarding your immigration inquiry:
After reviewing your inquiry, we have determined that the case type you are inquiring about is not currently supported by the USCIS online filing system; therefore, please contact the USCIS Contact Center at 1-800-375-5283.
To check the status of your pending case, change your address, submit a service request, or check processing times, please visit our case status online page.
For general information about immigration processes, tools to help you prepare for naturalization, and resources to find citizenship preparation classes and doctors in your local community, please visit my.uscis.gov.

You can give it a try just to see but not sure we will get anywhere

Timeline

Update on the drama that is getting an appointment for a stamp to renew DL:

-Oregon DMV will only accept stamp or actual green card (that is not due to expire)  to renew (They need proof that he is legal to stay in the states)

-Oregon DMV will NOT provide letter stating they need this in order for us to get an appointment

- however there is currently an open grace period that may allow more time for the DL if they don't close the grace period before his license expires

- his employer will provide me a letter stating they need to see the stamp in order to continue his employment and because he needs to have a valid drivers license for work, so hopefully that will be enough to get an appointment down the line. 

Hope everyone else is having more luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.