Chicken7585

I-751 (Removal of Conditions) April 2020 Filers (merged)

1,211 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Sarah_k92 said:

Yes and the number they would be calling me on so I wouldn’t think it’s spam. 

hope we all get this issue resolved soon, and just wait for our approvals without any more heck ups! 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
1 minute ago, Sarah_k92 said:

I know I’m so confused too. When I was told to call back for a stamp, people were getting USCIS emails stating their copies are being mailed out. Even though I submitted an inquiry a few days before them. It’s so inconsistent and drove me mad. I’m going to still push for a copy of my NOA for record keeping. I just have to wait for June 17th so I can put in a new inquiry. But I’d rather take a stamp than nothing at all 🤷🏽‍♀️

Totally agree with your thoughts. 

April 22, 2020 - I-751 sent

April 23, 2020 - I-751 received at Lockbox 

April 29, 2020 - Check cashed
??? - didn’t receive text or email confirmation. Ugh!

8 minutes ago, manoni said:

hope we all get this issue resolved soon, and just wait for our approvals without any more heck ups! 

My luck in all my visa has been everything happens on the last day before it’s out of processing time. 😂 It’s very annoying. But fingers crossed it all works out and if it becomes a little crazy, we can call just support one another as best we can! 

Edited by Sarah_k92

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 minute ago, Sarah_k92 said:

My luck in all my visa has been everything happens on the last day before it’s out of processing time. 😂 It’s very annoying. But fingers crossed it all works out and if not we can call just support one another as best we can! 

mine was just ok, not the fastest nor too many delays! as you said let's keep each other informed with the latest updates.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I just googled , so one can work with i-551 stamp i thought it was only for travel  , following is link.  Good to know that :)

https://www.novacredit.com/resources/i-551-stamp/

I just called them, after 30+mins waiting, they told me I cannot schedule infopass 5 days before my temp green card expired. I have to wait 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 this is so frustrated 😒 better stay put with my job. 

Is that true? I can only schedule appointment 5 days before my green card expired??

Edited by CRZ123

28 minutes ago, CRZ123 said:

I email them, I filled non Deliver notice, nothing! What are they doing everyday seriously. It's 2020, use email. Why they still keep using USPS🙄🙄

I’m not sure about the five days before Green card expires. They told me I could get the stamp after looking into my file. Mine expires July 10th. I’m in a call back list, waiting to speak to an officer to schedule an appointment. But I could be wrong also! It is frustrating... when did you send the online non delivery form? 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

good news finally 

after 3 weeks of waiting, we finally have our check cashed and text message received. took way longer than everyone else, but finally we got it.

We are assigned to WAC, which I googled and says "WAC – California Service Center (Previous name: Western Adjudication Center)".

Hopefully, this center is a fast and efficient one.

May 15, 2020 ROC Mailed Out

May 18, 2020 Delivered Thru USPS

June 4, 2020 Check Cashed & Text Msg Received (WAC Center)

June 17, 2020 NO NOA :(

June 18, 2020 submitted e-request for not getting NOA & assigned to an officer right away

June 19, 2020 officer replied and NOA sent out

June 25, 2020 NOA In mail (yay)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Macedonia
Timeline

Something to give you a giggle and forget stress for a little while: We have MSC which I believe is Missouri.... here is a funny ironic note, my husband and I met while both working for the Italian Cruise Company MSC.....we always see MSC cargo containers when we travel like they are following us and now its the letter code for our I-751.... 

39 minutes ago, Sarah_k92 said:

I’m not sure about the five days before Green card expires. They told me I could get the stamp after looking into my file. Mine expires July 10th. I’m in a call back list, waiting to speak to an officer to schedule an appointment. But I could be wrong also! It is frustrating... when did you send the online non delivery form? 

May 29. Yea they didn't give me a call back, just told me I should wait 5days before. Hopefully you heard back something, do let us know, so I can decide whether I might call again.

19 minutes ago, CRZ123 said:

May 29. Yea they didn't give me a call back, just told me I should wait 5days before. Hopefully you heard back something, do let us know, so I can decide whether I might call again.

You should wait until USCIS gets back to you. They have been responding quickly and depending on the result, you should then decide as to whether you should go forward with the stamp. 

3 minutes ago, Sarah_k92 said:

You should wait until USCIS gets back to you. They have been responding quickly and depending on the result, you should then decide as to whether you should go forward with the stamp. 

Really? When did you file the non delivery ? I m so concerned about the timing.the non delivery said they will get back to me around June 20. That's really long wait. I worry might not be able to get an appointment on time with USCIS for stamps...💆‍♀️ But maybe I should ease my mind a little. Too much with everything going on. 

3 minutes ago, CRZ123 said:

Really? When did you file the non delivery ? I m so concerned about the timing.the non delivery said they will get back to me around June 20. That's really long wait. I worry might not be able to get an appointment on time with USCIS for stamps...💆‍♀️ But maybe I should ease my mind a little. Too much with everything going on. 

I filed mine 5/17, exactly 30 days after filing. It was assigned to an officer 5/18 and got an email stating I should email lockbox support (already did that- a few times by then) on 5/22. They said I would hear back by June 10th. So give it a few days. Others have been successful in getting copies through this way so hopefully you will too. I have wait another 30 day’s before I can put in a new inquiry so June 17th. But after explaining all this to customer service, they put me through to an officer and he suggested getting a stamp as it would be faster than lockbox support. So that’s where I am at right now... 

2 minutes ago, Sarah_k92 said:

I filed mine 5/17, exactly 30 days after filing. It was assigned to an officer 5/18 and got an email stating I should email lockbox support (already did that- a few times by then) on 5/22. They said I would hear back by June 10th. So give it a few days. Others have been successful in getting copies through this way so hopefully you will too. I have wait another 30 day’s before I can put in a new inquiry so June 17th. But after explaining all this to customer service, they put me through to an officer and he suggested getting a stamp as it would be faster than lockbox support. So that’s where I am at right now... 

This is really helpful, thanks!!! Btw how did you find out if the non delivery thing been assign to an officer? I only receive a auto message with a case number.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.