Chicken7585

I-751 (Removal of Conditions) April 2020 Filers (merged)

1,211 posts in this topic

Thank you for your help, it is really much appreciate it. Can someone tell me if you guys included pictures of your wedding in your I-751 package? In the instructions mention that "submit as many documents...to demonstrate the circumstances of the relationship from the date of the marriage to the present date...(...) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Becs said:

Thank you for your help, it is really much appreciate it. Can someone tell me if you guys included pictures of your wedding in your I-751 package? In the instructions mention that "submit as many documents...to demonstrate the circumstances of the relationship from the date of the marriage to the present date...(...) 

Yes submit everything you have and as many pictures just helps to build a much solid case. You dont want them coming back and asking for more info

59 minutes ago, Becs said:

I did not submit wedding pictures as I submitted those in my AOS from K1. I submitted everything from after I got my 2 year green card. 

I used this as my guidance. 
the only thing that’s changed on there is where to file. You can find that on USCIS website depending on where you are from. Good luck! 

Edited by Sarah_k92

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hello All,

First of all thanks everyone to share update about their case status , it really helps :). Today I called uscis office and inquired about my cases status , officer said send mail to lockbox email id and request for both email or mail NOA. if no response within 2 weeks , i can call them to setup appointment with local office to get proof of extension.  lets see how it goes.   

Spoke to customer service today about scheduling my appointment for my stamp. I have been added to the scheduling list and will be contacted between 48-72 hrs by an officer. Let’s see how this goes

Hi everyone, 

quick update on my case - I just received an email from lockbox saying that my NOA was mailed to the address on file and the notice was not returned as undeliverable by the USPS. They have requested the notice be sent to the address listed in the systems and I should receive it within 10-14 business days.

Not sure what happened and whether it's USPS or USCIS issue to be honest but since a lot of people did not receive their NOA I believe there are issues on USCIS side. I will keep you posted. 

36 minutes ago, Kateryna_I said:

Hi everyone, 

quick update on my case - I just received an email from lockbox saying that my NOA was mailed to the address on file and the notice was not returned as undeliverable by the USPS. They have requested the notice be sent to the address listed in the systems and I should receive it within 10-14 business days.

Not sure what happened and whether it's USPS or USCIS issue to be honest but since a lot of people did not receive their NOA I believe there are issues on USCIS side. I will keep you posted. 

Haha most definitely a problem on their side. I was told I didn’t even get sent anything. But that’s amazing they actually responded!

1 minute ago, Sarah_k92 said:

Haha most definitely a problem on their side. I was told I didn’t even get sent anything. But that’s amazing they actually responded!

Yeah, because I do receive other mail as usual. And I don't think NOA is a "special delivery".

Wishing you all to receive your replies from lockbox soon. 

2 minutes ago, Kateryna_I said:

Yeah, because I do receive other mail as usual. And I don't think NOA is a "special delivery".

Wishing you all to receive your replies from lockbox soon. 

Yeah exactly... it’s all on their part! Well congrats and good luck with the rest of your journey! 

4 hours ago, Sarah_k92 said:

I did not submit wedding pictures as I submitted those in my AOS from K1. I submitted everything from after I got my 2 year green card. 

I used this as my guidance. 
the only thing that’s changed on there is where to file. You can find that on USCIS website depending on where you are from. Good luck! 

Thank you so much!

Hi all,

Back at it again. We sent my husband's removal of conditions on April 20th. USCIS received on April 22nd. We did not receive an NOA. So mid-May we called, and were given the case number and email to contact the lockbox. I emailed the lockbox. No response. Today, I called USCIS and was told to contact the local office to make an appointment for the I-551 stamp. 

From reading the comments, it seems that a lot of us did not receive a NOA. Interesting. But, anyway now let's have luck in getting an appointment amidst this pandemic BEFORE the 2-year green card expires. 

Positive vibes to all :)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
8 hours ago, Sarah_k92 said:

Spoke to customer service today about scheduling my appointment for my stamp. I have been added to the scheduling list and will be contacted between 48-72 hrs by an officer. Let’s see how this goes

Strange my request said new NOA being mailed while everyone else being told to get stamp. I’m guessing this NOA will never arrived based on the within 30 days time estimate. Just when I thought their process couldn’t get any worse then this mess we are all having in late April filers and beyond. 

April 22, 2020 - I-751 sent

April 23, 2020 - I-751 received at Lockbox 

April 29, 2020 - Check cashed
??? - didn’t receive text or email confirmation. Ugh!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
8 hours ago, Sarah_k92 said:

were you given a reference number?

31 minutes ago, manoni said:

were you given a reference number?

Yes and the number they would be calling me on so I wouldn’t think it’s spam. 

48 minutes ago, ShanghaiSurfer said:

Strange my request said new NOA being mailed while everyone else being told to get stamp. I’m guessing this NOA will never arrived based on the within 30 days time estimate. Just when I thought their process couldn’t get any worse then this mess we are all having in late April filers and beyond. 

I know I’m so confused too. When I was told to call back for a stamp, people were getting USCIS emails stating their copies are being mailed out. Even though I submitted an inquiry a few days before them. It’s so inconsistent and drove me mad. I’m going to still push for a copy of my NOA for record keeping. I just have to wait for June 17th so I can put in a new inquiry. But I’d rather take a stamp than nothing at all 🤷🏽‍♀️

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.