Chicken7585

I-751 (Removal of Conditions) April 2020 Filers (merged)

1,211 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Macedonia
Timeline

We sent our in on April 20th, received April 22, not NOA (receipt of notice) according to the website we are to call May 22nd. I called and they have no answer, just said email the lockbox. I have emailed and no reply. The customer service also said that he may have to have an appointment to get a stamp before his green card expires July 17th, but the offices are not open for appointments..... Hopefully they open soon and we are able to get an appointment next month. Anyone else in the same boat? 

Kathy and Dane 

49 minutes ago, Daneandkathy said:

We sent our in on April 20th, received April 22, not NOA (receipt of notice) according to the website we are to call May 22nd. I called and they have no answer, just said email the lockbox. I have emailed and no reply. The customer service also said that he may have to have an appointment to get a stamp before his green card expires July 17th, but the offices are not open for appointments..... Hopefully they open soon and we are able to get an appointment next month. Anyone else in the same boat? 

Kathy and Dane 

All of us in the same boat. We figured out they just started sending confirmation emails from lockbox. Maybe send another one today. I sent 4 and sent one this morning and finally got an acknowledgement from them. Try again... see how it goes. Also, at your 30 days you can file for a non delivery of notice on UCSIS website. If you look back to the last two pages, there is a link to that. Hope that helps! 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
32 minutes ago, Sarah_k92 said:

All of us in the same boat. We figured out they just started sending confirmation emails from lockbox. Maybe send another one today. I sent 4 and sent one this morning and finally got an acknowledgement from them. Try again... see how it goes. Also, at your 30 days you can file for a non delivery of notice on UCSIS website. If you look back to the last two pages, there is a link to that. Hope that helps! 

We filed a non delivery notice on the website and their reply was they would respond by 6/14 lol. Sent another email to the lockbox this morning.  Looks like we are all waiting for the same thing! 

Mike & Tuyen

First Meeting

Second Meeting

Engaged

I-129F Sent :

I-129F NOA1 :

I-129F NOA2 :                              

NVC # Received

Interview Date   

Interview Result

Visa in Hand 

POE SFO                        

Married!!!!!!!

AOS/EAP/AP Mailed

AOS/EAP/AP NOA1

Biometrics Portland

Interview Portland

2016-09-30TuyenMike.jpg.07bbb29ef41b057de949396e27a8063c.jpg

2017-02-14

2017-02-18

2017-04-17

2017-04-24

2017-09-18

2017-09-30

2017-10-20

APPROVED!!!!!

2017-10-28

2017-11-14

2017-12-04

2018-02-02

2018-02-17

2018-03-14

2018-05-10

1 hour ago, Mike & Tuyen said:

We filed a non delivery notice on the website and their reply was they would respond by 6/14 lol. Sent another email to the lockbox this morning.  Looks like we are all waiting for the same thing! 

I got an email from USCIS within a few days so don’t worry! It won’t be 6/14 but they just said to email lockbox lol. So back to square one. Waiting waiting waiting...

Edited by Sarah_k92

Timeline

I just checked the status on the website and this was a response to the non-delivery enquiry I sent in on the website: As of May 22, 2020, your inquiry about a notice that you did not receive, referral number SR11432003192MSC, is currently not assigned for processing.

Not sure what that means exactly. Just sent another email to the lockbox. Hopefully we all hear something soon. 

1 minute ago, Daneandkathy said:

I just checked the status on the website and this was a response to the non-delivery enquiry I sent in on the website: As of May 22, 2020, your inquiry about a notice that you did not receive, referral number SR11432003192MSC, is currently not assigned for processing.

Not sure what that means exactly. Just sent another email to the lockbox. Hopefully we all hear something soon. 

It means they have received your inquiry and will get back to you with your next steps. It’s just been noted on your case. 

Timeline

Thanks Sarah

Just sent the email to the lockbox and got an automated reply that it was received. I guess that is better than the first email where I got no reply at all.

8 minutes ago, Daneandkathy said:

Thanks Sarah

Just sent the email to the lockbox and got an automated reply that it was received. I guess that is better than the first email where I got no reply at all.

Yes me too! I sent 4 emails before today and only got response today! Good luck! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello Everybody,

Am confused to which lockbox email should I send an enquiry about my NOA that I have not received yet. Tomorrow is the 30 day mark since they have received my package 

I sent it to USCIS 
Attn: I-751 
2501 S. State Hwy. 121 Business 
Suite 400 
Lewisville, TX 75067

And I got a receipt no.  Starts with SRC via Text message

Thank you

28 minutes ago, manoni said:

Hello Everybody,

Am confused to which lockbox email should I send an enquiry about my NOA that I have not received yet. Tomorrow is the 30 day mark since they have received my package 

I sent it to USCIS 
Attn: I-751 
2501 S. State Hwy. 121 Business 
Suite 400 
Lewisville, TX 75067

And I got a receipt no.  Starts with SRC via Text message

Thank you

You need to send an email to lockbox email: lockboxsupport@uscis.dhs.gov and include form number, receipt number, petitioner name and mailing address. 

Edited by Kateryna_I

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Kateryna_I said:

You need to send an email to lockbox email: lockboxsupport@uscis.dhs.gov and include form number, receipt number, petitioner name and mailing address. 

Is I 751 what you mean by the form number? 

Timeline

Today is our 30 days mark since our package was delivered and received, I have just sent an email to the lockbox and got an email reply  that they have received my request and i should wait for an answer within 30 days but  if I already received a   confirmation that the filing has been accepted and it is being processed at a USCIS center  ( which I did) so the  Lockbox Support may be unable to provide assistance or respond:

I also filed an E request (non delivery of notice) and got an email back confirming receiving my request with a request ID number, and I should expect a reply by june 19

hoping that issue of the receipt notice will be resolved for everybody soon! 

39 minutes ago, manoni said:

Today is our 30 days mark since our package was delivered and received, I have just sent an email to the lockbox and got an email reply  that they have received my request and i should wait for an answer within 30 days but  if I already received a   confirmation that the filing has been accepted and it is being processed at a USCIS center  ( which I did) so the  Lockbox Support may be unable to provide assistance or respond:

I also filed an E request (non delivery of notice) and got an email back confirming receiving my request with a request ID number, and I should expect a reply by june 19

hoping that issue of the receipt notice will be resolved for everybody soon! 

Good luck! 
It’s funny because USCIS bounced me back to lockbox support so they should respond. I’ll be sooo mad if we get ignored!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.