Chicken7585

I-751 (Removal of Conditions) April 2020 Filers (merged)

1,211 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, bizmark03 said:

What reply did you get for the non delivery of Notice from USCIS-CaseStatus@dhs.gov? I also just received a response which is quite ambiguous, it says "Recently, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence (Form I-751) to notify us that you believe your case is outside of our normal processing time. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

Our records show that your Form I-751 is currently pending adjudication. We regret that we are unable to provide you with a completion date at this time. We apologize for the delay."

Not sure if that means they are unable to give me any update about the delivery of notice??

The status of this service request is:

Recently, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) sent you a notice of receipt for the Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence (Form I-751) that you filed although, you informed USCIS that you did not receive that receipt notice.  A receipt notice was mailed to the address provided with this inquiry.  Please confirm your current address with your local United States Postal Service office and follow the instructions on the notice.

We hope this information is helpful to you.”

That was the response from their email.

maybe send in another non delivery of notice request. Say that you have not received your NOA and tell them to please send another one.

3 hours ago, bizmark03 said:

What reply did you get for the non delivery of Notice from USCIS-CaseStatus@dhs.gov? I also just received a response which is quite ambiguous, it says "Recently, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence (Form I-751) to notify us that you believe your case is outside of our normal processing time. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

Our records show that your Form I-751 is currently pending adjudication. We regret that we are unable to provide you with a completion date at this time. We apologize for the delay."

Not sure if that means they are unable to give me any update about the delivery of notice??

To me this sounds like they misunderstood your inquiry. Like you was asking for a date your case will be done. When did you submit the inquiry? Also I think you submitted the wrong inquiry. You need to select did not receive notice. Try that! 

Edited by Sarah_k92

4 hours ago, Sam2134 said:

Hope it helps and you get a response soon. I tried calling my senator but no luck as unable to reach their office.

Spoke to a USCIS representative yesterday and gave the run down of the whole situation. I told her that I need the stamp as my request for non delivery is still not assigned to an officer. She entered my name into the system and told me that will get a call from an officer in 5 business days. 

DL & GC expire on 06/27

Call back tomorrow and express your urgency. They said that to me and I didn’t want to wait 5 days. I called the next day- explained the situation and said my GC is due to expire and they transferred me and I got a call that day. Also try early in the morning if you can. My wait time was 25 mins at 9am. Good luck! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Here's my story...

04/29/20 I sent my package

04/30/20 It was delivered

05/05/20 I got a text message with case #

05/06/20 The check was cleared.

No correspondence after then. I never received an NOA notice. I submitted an online inquiry on 05/01 which still hasn't been assigned to an officer for processing. I called USCIS and chatted them but they tell me to contact lockbox. I have emailed lockbox almost every day, but no response still. I ended up contacting my congressman and senator. I got a quick response from both of them saying that they will send off a request. Hoping to get an update soon. GC expires next month.

I am without words 😂 my answer was email to lockbox... They never reply my tons emails.

btw my reply non delivery notice was from Potomac Service (YSC)

Customer Service waste time.. they just told me if is an emergency to get a stamp on my passport 

I thinking my next step

DFFDB6D3-A5E4-41DF-9864-0A67E2866687.jpeg

Edited by Orlandofl1

10 minutes ago, Orlandofl1 said:

I am without words 😂 my answer was email to lockbox... They never reply my tons emails.

btw my reply non delivery notice was from Potomac Service (YSC)

Customer Service waste time.. they just told me if is an emergency to get a stamp on my passport 

I thinking my next step

DFFDB6D3-A5E4-41DF-9864-0A67E2866687.jpeg

I got this too on 5/17. A tier 2 officer opened an inquiry for me 6/15 to Potomac stating lockbox will not provide a copy (I actually got an email from lockbox! They were no help at all) therefore Potomac must provide my copy. Still waiting for this inquiry to be assigned to an officer 🙄 Ridiculous really...

10 hours ago, Sarah_k92 said:

I got this too on 5/17. A tier 2 officer opened an inquiry for me 6/15 to Potomac stating lockbox will not provide a copy (I actually got an email from lockbox! They were no help at all) therefore Potomac must provide my copy. Still waiting for this inquiry to be assigned to an officer 🙄 Ridiculous really...

I read 3 filers got same answer from Potomac...

Others filers are getting NOA maybe from others Services Centers 

This is so frustrating 😏

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
19 hours ago, Sarah_k92 said:

Call back tomorrow and express your urgency. They said that to me and I didn’t want to wait 5 days. I called the next day- explained the situation and said my GC is due to expire and they transferred me and I got a call that day. Also try early in the morning if you can. My wait time was 25 mins at 9am. Good luck! 

Will do that first thing tomorrow morning at 8AM. This is really frustrating

On 6/16/2020 at 4:25 PM, Sarah_k92 said:

To me this sounds like they misunderstood your inquiry. Like you was asking for a date your case will be done. When did you submit the inquiry? Also I think you submitted the wrong inquiry. You need to select did not receive notice. Try that! 

I submitted the inquiry on 6/7/2020, the day after it said to contact them, if I did not receive my receipt. Also I submitted a "Non-Delivery of other notice" service inquiry. I called them and they said they haven't sent out any receipt yet, and just asked me to wait. I did not push to speak to a tire 2 officer, figured i'd just wait for a bit and see if they may be sending out delayed receipts.

image.thumb.png.d830e9dc5e3b2b2576c5f90dc5c43a1a.png

Edited by bizmark03

Removal of Conditions Timeline

05/06/2020    - Sent ROC package to Dallas, TX by USPS.

05/07/2020    - Delivered to Dallas, TX by USPS.

05/12/2020    - SMS notification received.  

06/12/2020    - Case updated to fingerprints taken.

06/29/2020    - NOA with 18 month extension received.

12 hours ago, bizmark03 said:

I submitted the inquiry on 6/7/2020, the day after it said to contact them, if I did not receive my receipt. Also I submitted a "Non-Delivery of other notice" service inquiry. I called them and they said they haven't sent out any receipt yet, and just asked me to wait. I did not push to speak to a tire 2 officer, figured i'd just wait for a bit and see if they may be sending out delayed receipts.

image.thumb.png.d830e9dc5e3b2b2576c5f90dc5c43a1a.png

Strange! Still waiting for a response. The inquiry the Tier 2 put in hasn’t been assigned to anyone yet. So annoying 🙄

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 6/17/2020 at 11:45 AM, Sam2134 said:

Will do that first thing tomorrow morning at 8AM. This is really frustrating

Contacted USCIS and the representative told me that I need to wait till tomorrow as its 5 business days and I am in the queue to get the call. Today my senator's office sent an inquiry to USCIS to inquire on my request. Lets hope there is some movement next week

32 minutes ago, Sam2134 said:

Contacted USCIS and the representative told me that I need to wait till tomorrow as its 5 business days and I am in the queue to get the call. Today my senator's office sent an inquiry to USCIS to inquire on my request. Lets hope there is some movement next week

My senators office managed to contact my service center and apparently they are printing a receipt notice. But I have had no confirmation of this. So I guess I just wait and see too. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Macedonia
Timeline

Out of curiosity can we see a show of hands - if you have received your NOA when would your GC expire, and for those who don't have NOA when does your GC expire:

Received April 22nd

No NOA yet

GC expires July 17th 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Finally, I got an answer from USCIS.

Timeline

04/27 I751 Filed

NOA was not Received.

05/27 Called USCIS

05/27, 05/28, 05/30, 06/04, 06/07 Emailed Lockbox

05/28 E-Request

06/04 Called USCIS and got a Tier 2 Appointment 

05/14 Emailed the Ombudsman’s Office

06/15 Tier 2 Called and did not schedule an appointment 

06/15 Contacted Senator Marco Rubio

06/17 USCIS replied saying that the letter Has been sent out again.

I will let you all know if I get the NOA this time.

good luck 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.