Chicken7585

I-751 (Removal of Conditions) April 2020 Filers (merged)

1,211 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
53 minutes ago, iwbltf said:

We sent our RoC packet in mid-April, and USPS tracking says it was delivered as expected to the Phoenix lockbox on April 12th.  The check hasn't been cashed yet, and we haven't received any notifications (via email/text or paper copy).  Has anyone else had to wait this long for the check to get cashed?  Is it time for us to call in?  My husband's green card is going to expire very soon, and we're starting to get concerned about not having any form of confirmation or paperwork.

I would call them. Worst they can say is need to wait another week before calling based on someone saying earlier that they can’t check case until it’s been 30 days. Since we didn’t get notification either I’ll probably call next week if still nothing. 

April 22, 2020 - I-751 sent

April 23, 2020 - I-751 received at Lockbox 

April 29, 2020 - Check cashed
??? - didn’t receive text or email confirmation. Ugh!

10 hours ago, iwbltf said:

We sent our RoC packet in mid-April, and USPS tracking says it was delivered as expected to the Phoenix lockbox on April 12th.  The check hasn't been cashed yet, and we haven't received any notifications (via email/text or paper copy).  Has anyone else had to wait this long for the check to get cashed?  Is it time for us to call in?  My husband's green card is going to expire very soon, and we're starting to get concerned about not having any form of confirmation or paperwork.

I'm actually going to call today for a similar reason. We never received our paper NOA after 3 weeks! We did receive our text notification though saying our case was recieved. Did you submit form G-1145 with your packet? If so I would definitely call. 

K1 Visa

Spoiler

Met: January 2014
Filed K1: April 2017
I-129F received: 4/10/17
I-129F NOA1: 4/13/17
I-129F NOA2: 8/19/17

NVC received our case: 9/01/17

NVC assigned a case number: 9/01/17

Case Ready: 9/08/17

Visa Medical: 9/21/17

Visa Interview - Approved: 10/17/17

P.O.E: 11/20/17

AOS

Spoiler

Filed AOS,AP,EAD: 02/16/18

Case received: 02/21/18

Case NOA1: 02/26/18

RFIE: 03/14/18 (birth cert translation Eng:Eng) 

Interview: 06/25/2018

Green card issued: 07/11/2018

EAD/AP received: 07/16/2018

Green Card received: 07/18/2018

ROC

Packet mailed: 04/14/20

Packet received/NOA date: 04/17/20
NOA and extension received: never received 

Non-delivery notice sent: 5/17/20

NOA re-mailed: 5/19/20

2nd NOA received: 5/23/20

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
15 hours ago, iwbltf said:

My packet was delivered to Phoenix AZ on April 20 and I havent got any NOA yet. As for the check i used money order and USPS is not very accurate when you track it. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, thine said:

My packet was delivered to Phoenix AZ on April 20 and I havent got any NOA yet. As for the check i used money order and USPS is not very accurate when you track it. 

Seems a few of us are still stuck in the Bermuda Triangle of USCIS. 

5 hours ago, S*UK said:

I'm actually going to call today for a similar reason. We never received our paper NOA after 3 weeks! We did receive our text notification though saying our case was recieved. Did you submit form G-1145 with your packet? If so I would definitely call. 

Please let us know what they say. Good luck!

Timeline

Hi Guys,

We submitted my husband's file on April 25 and UPS shows it was delivered on May 1. We still have not received any text msg and our bank account is not charged yet.

Should we call and ask what's going on? If so, which is the best number for us to call?

Thankyou 

May 15, 2020 ROC Mailed Out

May 18, 2020 Delivered Thru USPS

June 4, 2020 Check Cashed & Text Msg Received (WAC Center)

June 17, 2020 NO NOA :(

June 18, 2020 submitted e-request for not getting NOA & assigned to an officer right away

June 19, 2020 officer replied and NOA sent out

June 25, 2020 NOA In mail (yay)

Timeline
10 minutes ago, anna8888 said:

Hi Guys,

We submitted my husband's file on April 25 and UPS shows it was delivered on May 1. We still have not received any text msg and our bank account is not charged yet.

Should we call and ask what's going on? If so, which is the best number for us to call?

Thankyou 

It took them about a week for them to cash our check after it was received. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi all, thanks for the advice!

I did call today, and the customer service representative confirmed they had received our packet.  It turns out they've rejected our application due to the check being written for the wrong amount.  They've sent a rejection letter and application back to us in the mail (sent on May 4th), so it should be arrive here in the next few days.  We'll correct the error and send it back in.

I will say that I was pleasantly surprised by how efficient and effective the phone call was.  I had to call in years ago when we were first in the I-129 stage of the K-1 process, and I back then I had to try calling every day for about a week before I got through (and then waited on hold for a ridiculously long time before I could speak to someone).  After listening to all of the menu options this time around, I was immediately connected to a customer service representative, and she was very nice and very helpful.

02/14/2017: I-129f sent
02/17/2017: I-129f delivered (TSC)

02/27/2017: NOA1 text/email (transferred to CSC)

Timeline
1 minute ago, iwbltf said:

I did call today, and the customer service representative confirmed they had received our packet.  It turns out they've rejected our application due to the check being written for the wrong amount.  They've sent a rejection letter and application back to us in the mail (sent on May 4th), so it should be arrive here in the next few days.  We'll correct the error and send it back in.

I will say that I was pleasantly surprised by how efficient and effective the phone call was.  I had to call in years ago when we were first in the I-129 stage of the K-1 process, and I back then I had to try calling every day for about a week before I got through (and then waited on hold for a ridiculously long time before I could speak to someone).  After listening to all of the menu options this time around, I was immediately connected to a customer service representative, and she was very nice and very helpful.

do you mind telling me which number you called to ? We haven't heard back anything yet since we submitted our package. might need to call as well next week.

May 15, 2020 ROC Mailed Out

May 18, 2020 Delivered Thru USPS

June 4, 2020 Check Cashed & Text Msg Received (WAC Center)

June 17, 2020 NO NOA :(

June 18, 2020 submitted e-request for not getting NOA & assigned to an officer right away

June 19, 2020 officer replied and NOA sent out

June 25, 2020 NOA In mail (yay)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, anna8888 said:

do you mind telling me which number you called to ? We haven't heard back anything yet since we submitted our package. might need to call as well next week.

I called 800-375-5283 and just went through the menu options for Lawful Permanent Residents.

02/14/2017: I-129f sent
02/17/2017: I-129f delivered (TSC)

02/27/2017: NOA1 text/email (transferred to CSC)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
59 minutes ago, iwbltf said:

What was your incorrect amount? What should the correct amount be? I sent in the documents last week via usps to dallas, shows delivered but check has not cashed yet.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
17 hours ago, iwbltf said:

I called 800-375-5283 and just went through the menu options for Lawful Permanent Residents.

Thanks for the info.

i called them this morning because USPS notified me that my package was delivered on 5/05 and have not heard anything from USCIS.

The customer service representative told me that is too soon for them to confirm if they accepted my case. She also said it’s taking them up to 15 days to send out the text/email with the confirmation and case number for those who included the form G-1145, and another 15 days to send out the NOA. That means we will have to wait up to a month since the packages are delivered to receive the letter.

Spoiler

I-129F Journey:

11/10/16 I-129F Mailed

11/14/16 I-129F Received Date

11/16/16 NOA1 Date on Hardcopy Notice

11/17/16 NOA1 Text and Email. Case sent to CSC
11/21/16 NOA1 Hardcopy Received

02/09/17 NOA2 Approved (87 days from Received Date)

02/14/17 NOA2 Hardcopy Received

02/21/17 Case Received @ NVC

02/22/17 NVC Case Number assigned

02/22/17 Case left NVC

03/01/17 Case received @ Caracas US Embassy

03/22/17 Medical Appointment (Results ready after 3 weeks)

04/21/17 Interview (APPROVED!)

05/03/17 Visa in Hand (12 days after interview))

05/14/17 POE (Oranjestad, Aruba)

06/13/17 Married in Hollywood, FL

Spoiler

AOS/EAD Journey:
06/30/17 I-485/I-765 Mailed

07/05/17 I-485/I-765 Received Date

07/07/17 NOA1 Texts and Emails Received

07/13/17 NOA1 Hardcopy Received

07/24/17 Biometrics Notice received

07/31/17 Biometrics Appointment (READY!)

10/26/17 I-765 Approved (Status changed to "New card is being produced")

10/30/17 NOA2 Hardcopy Received
10/30/17 I-765 Status changed to "Card Was Mailed"

11/02/17 EAD Card Received

Timeline
52 minutes ago, DianaLucena said:

Thanks for the info.

i called them this morning because USPS notified me that my package was delivered on 5/05 and have not heard anything from USCIS.

The customer service representative told me that is too soon for them to confirm if they accepted my case. She also said it’s taking them up to 15 days to send out the text/email with the confirmation and case number for those who included the form G-1145, and another 15 days to send out the NOA. That means we will have to wait up to a month since the packages are delivered to receive the letter.

Good info, thank you. I would assume it’s up to 15 days from the time they charge your credit or cash check not from when it’s received. I imagine the packages pile up. 

On 5/6/2020 at 1:36 PM, ShanghaiSurfer said:

Seems a few of us are still stuck in the Bermuda Triangle of USCIS. 

Please let us know what they say. Good luck!

Was told it could take 3+ weeks for mail to arrive. Ridiculous. Its been 3 weeks since they mailed the NOA out. We've received bills, packages, letter etc. just fine in the last 3 weeks. It clearly got lost. Will call again when we hit the month mark to get it mailed out again. *Sigh*

K1 Visa

Spoiler

Met: January 2014
Filed K1: April 2017
I-129F received: 4/10/17
I-129F NOA1: 4/13/17
I-129F NOA2: 8/19/17

NVC received our case: 9/01/17

NVC assigned a case number: 9/01/17

Case Ready: 9/08/17

Visa Medical: 9/21/17

Visa Interview - Approved: 10/17/17

P.O.E: 11/20/17

AOS

Spoiler

Filed AOS,AP,EAD: 02/16/18

Case received: 02/21/18

Case NOA1: 02/26/18

RFIE: 03/14/18 (birth cert translation Eng:Eng) 

Interview: 06/25/2018

Green card issued: 07/11/2018

EAD/AP received: 07/16/2018

Green Card received: 07/18/2018

ROC

Packet mailed: 04/14/20

Packet received/NOA date: 04/17/20
NOA and extension received: never received 

Non-delivery notice sent: 5/17/20

NOA re-mailed: 5/19/20

2nd NOA received: 5/23/20

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.