SandyD

Submitted my document three times but keep giving error

7 posts in this topic

I uploaded civil documents to the state.gov website but I after a few months I always get the message back "We are unable to accept this document as uploaded without all sides of every page. Please replace document in its entirely. "
even though I did upload the document in entirely. I did upload the document with all sides of every page. I don't understand why they keep saying that. Does anyone have any examples of how a scan document should look like thanks

We are unable to accept this document as uploaded without all sides of every page. Please replace document in its entirely. 

was the exact mesage same like last time. The last time I got this message was because I really did not upload all sides but this time I did that and i got the same message. 

It was  birth certificate, and marriage certificate . I did the same thing for the mother and it went thru fine but for the father I keep getting this message. Not sure if I should try uploading as jpg. Yes it is legitimate translation because it shows the notary office name and it has signature. 

13 hours ago, dattstar said:

Check if the right document is obtained from correct place (department) than if Document is written in foreign language you should translate it to applicable place and include the confirmation from the page that it is legitimate translation.

btw which civil document was rejected?

Also, do i need to scan the back even though it is blank?

If your mothers one went through that means that ur not doing anything wrong , at this point you should call them , and ask for supervisor review and explain that everything is correctly done ... it’s hard to get through on waiting line when you call them , but try it 50 times at once and you will get through.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.