TBoneTX

All Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 6

852 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

So USCIS send us a approval notice that says we applied for adjustment of status which we didnt for sure cause i cant travel to states without a visa at all. And i checked the papers again we didnt do any mistakes we put BUCHAREST as embassy. So they just type wrong i guess and now we have to wait because of their mistake.Because of that NVC cant help us rn. This is so frustrating

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
17 hours ago, Constantinople said:

Hello Everyone,

I just noticed an approval notice today . 

PD : 11/25/2019

Received email from NVC last night with case number and invoice number. I was not expecting it that quickly. Just a bit of information which might help some persons. I did not get an email from USCIS to notify me that the petition was approved . In fact, the only way I found out was to check the documents tab were i found the approval notice and case closed at the top. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 6/24/2020 at 3:15 PM, maryamkhan said:

We got approved 4th July and on 5th July the status on uscis account changed to case sent to department of state. It’s been almost 3 weeks now and we still haven’t heard anything from NVC 

You mean June right? NVC has had our docs since the end of may and we have not heard anything either. They have been paid but the money has not reflected in my account. I read somewhere they were working on cases for March. That is crazy. 

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
On 6/26/2020 at 9:08 AM, Constantinople said:

Received email from NVC last night with case number and invoice number. I was not expecting it that quickly. Just a bit of information which might help some persons. I did not get an email from USCIS to notify me that the petition was approved . In fact, the only way I found out was to check the documents tab were i found the approval notice and case closed at the top. 

Congratulations - 

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

On 6/24/2020 at 1:15 PM, maryamkhan said:

We got approved 4th July and on 5th July the status on uscis account changed to case sent to department of state. It’s been almost 3 weeks now and we still haven’t heard anything from NVC 

Hi,

I have posted before explaining how NVC had our emails wrong and we almost didn’t get our welcome letter. So typically, they enter 4 emails. Two email entries for the petitioner and two emails for the beneficiary. These emails are the ones that USCIS has from our I130 application.

We received our approval on the 22nd and on the same day I got an email from NVC. My husband never received the welcome letter because both of his emails were entered wrong. I received it and upon checking, only one of my emails was entered correctly the other 3 were entered wrong. We were lucky Alhamdulillah.

So what I am trying to say is that we would have been in the same boat as you had they entered all 4 emails wrong. There is a very high chance that your emails were entered wrong, so just call both USCIS and NVC to verify your emails. 

Timeline

Its been 8 weeks since our approval now and still nothing. We cant do anything because their error on our notice of action. My busband talk to a tier 2 and he said he ll send a request for our case to be send to nvc but on uscis website its still not send. Now my husband send an e-request for typographic error and it says we should hear from them on july 22. I hope they ll fix this soon

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
40 minutes ago, Alexwatts said:

Its been 8 weeks since our approval now and still nothing. We cant do anything because their error on our notice of action. My busband talk to a tier 2 and he said he ll send a request for our case to be send to nvc but on uscis website its still not send. Now my husband send an e-request for typographic error and it says we should hear from them on july 22. I hope they ll fix this soon

Hang in there. Our case was approved March 13th 2020, and we are still at NVC. Even when they straighten things out it may still take a while. NVC is working at half staff. All we can do is wait. It's very tough  for all of us. Wishing you luck!

We got our approval on May 15th, I've messaged both USCIS and NVC. USCIS says it was sent, NVC gave me a different email to use for them to look into it further now that it is past 45 days.

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
1 hour ago, Keld said:

We got our approval on May 15th, I've messaged both USCIS and NVC. USCIS says it was sent, NVC gave me a different email to use for them to look into it further now that it is past 45 days.

Did you try calling instead of messaging?

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

12 hours ago, onek said:

Did you try calling instead of messaging?

I called NVC three times now, the first two told me to call back after the 45 days the third is how I got the email address for them to investigate further.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 3/5/2020 at 4:49 PM, aus2tx said:

My case was transferred from Nebraska to California. I don't think I've seen anyone else here on the forums go in that direction - anyone else?

My case is the same (transferred from Nebraska to California). I asked the agent how long it will take because normal processing time online takes 38 months for california. They told me to wait 6 months and then ask about it. 

Worth noting that I got a letter from Texas so I thought it was in Texas all along. But apparently it wasn't. 

13 hours ago, Ikhan said:

My case is the same (transferred from Nebraska to California). I asked the agent how long it will take because normal processing time online takes 38 months for california. They told me to wait 6 months and then ask about it. 

Worth noting that I got a letter from Texas so I thought it was in Texas all along. But apparently it wasn't. 

I got approved back in March but I wouldn’t worry too much about the posted processing times if you’re a USC. IOEs are going all over the place and they really need an IOE timeline

Timeline
21 hours ago, aus2tx said:

I got approved back in March but I wouldn’t worry too much about the posted processing times if you’re a USC. IOEs are going all over the place and they really need an IOE timeline

How long did it take for your case to be sent to nvc? Its been 2 months for us now and its still not sent

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.