2,976 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Sunnyman said:

So funny, some February, March, April and May 2018 are yet to be approved. Uscis is a mystery.

Hey @Sunnyman this is like good music to my 👂 I submitted in may 2019 I’m praying 🙏 when did you submit your application?

Timeline
On 4/22/2020 at 6:34 PM, dreamer1 said:

I applied approximately a year after you, May 2019! 🙏🏼 I pray to be delivered to the other side of this mountain soon🙏🏼🙏🏼 

@dreamer1 I applied may 2019 same time as you I have received one prima facie already let keep each other updated  

Timeline
12 minutes ago, dreamer1 said:

Nice. It’s kinda confidence booster to have one. 
should I be worried if I don’t?? @sandranj thoughts? 

No you should not worry I saw people in here didn’t receive any and still got approved @dreamer1 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
17 hours ago, MarSam701 said:

Hi Everyone, hope you all are keeping safe during this pandemic. Congrats to all who already being approved and for those that their approval is on its way..

My i360 was approved June 2019 and i485 Transffered June 2019 I am still waiting for interview notice..has anyone who have being approved from June 2019 gotten a interview Notice? 

I know the USCIS are closed but just asking. ..Ct filers. ..@sandra

Edited by MarSam701

Hello everyone I know this has been asked months ago and it wasn't clear to me as of this time. My driver's license will expire come May 30 (next month) , what I have for now is only the receipt notice for the EAD renewal I filed. If ever at the time of expiry my driver's license I still only have this receipt notice, will DMV acknowledge it to renew driver's license? Can I also renew in advance so that I won't have a gap with an expired DL, I am working so I really need it to go to work. 

Thanks in advance family.

5 hours ago, jamaica fineness said:

@dreamer1 I applied may 2019 same time as you I have received one prima facie already let keep each other updated  

I’m May/2019 too. No PF, just waiting. 

08/2017 - Married USC

09/2017 - Application for I-485, I-765, I-131

12/2017 - Approval  I-765, I-131

09/2018 Renewal application for I-765, I-131

04/2019 - I-485 interview scheduled 

04/2019 - I-485 denied, husband withdrew

05/2019 - Application for  I-360, I-485, I-765, I-131 

12/2019 EAD, AP approval

07/2020 EAD, AP renewal sent to Vermont

10/2020 EAD, AP Approval

11/2020 VAWA I-360 Approved (C31 produced)

01/2021 I-360 status changed to case approved

03/2021 - I-693 deficient notice from national benefit center

Filed: Other Timeline
26 minutes ago, cindy122808 said:

Hello everyone I know this has been asked months ago and it wasn't clear to me as of this time. My driver's license will expire come May 30 (next month) , what I have for now is only the receipt notice for the EAD renewal I filed. If ever at the time of expiry my driver's license I still only have this receipt notice, will DMV acknowledge it to renew driver's license? Can I also renew in advance so that I won't have a gap with an expired DL, I am working so I really need it to go to work. 

Thanks in advance family.

Hey! 

check with your dmv website, a lot of state municipal offices are closed due to COVID. In NJ, everyone got an automatic 2 month extension on any DL OR ID expiration date. 

now, if they are open in your state, go earlier rather than later. They can accept the 180 day extension letter, if you get any pushback, ask to speak to someone higher up. I had a very easy experience, my DMV was familiar with this situation. However, when I went there, they asked me to come back in 2 weeks because they had to open a ticket to confirm my status with USCIS. They have me my ticket number and said I can check as well and when the case is closed, to come back for the renewal of my state ID. 
I have not gone back yet because A) extended validity till May, as describes above &B) COVID caused limited service at the DMV 

hope this helps 😊

Hello family, I wish everyone safe and protected during and after this pandemic and at the end all the glory to God. please, help. I was married to an abusive US citizen.

I filed my 360 in july 2019 alone and on march 30th  2020, got my PF in March,  filed my 485, 765, i31 and i just got this in my mail box. 

what does that mean and what can i do about it. Thanks for all your input @sandranj, @Stillwinning!!!😊 and everyone here. Pls ur input is greatly appreciated.

20200424_144237[1].jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
39 minutes ago, Precious100 said:

Hello family, I wish everyone safe and protected during and after this pandemic and at the end all the glory to God. please, help. I was married to an abusive US citizen.

I filed my 360 in july 2019 alone and on march 30th  2020, got my PF in March,  filed my 485, 765, i31 and i just got this in my mail box. 

what does that mean and what can i do about it. Thanks for all your input @sandranj, @Stillwinning!!!😊 and everyone here. Pls ur input is greatly appreciated.

20200424_144237[1].jpg

@Precious100 hello how are you doing? I think they returned it because they did not get a prove that you are married to a U.S citizen... when you filed your form i360 vawa did you include your U.S husband passport bio data page? Or did you submit any document that could prove he his a U.S citizen? If yes , when filing your i485 ,i765Form and i131 add your i360 vawa Receipt notice to the application ?did you refer in you cover letter the case number of your i360vawa? If not, this is the reason., if you have a previous pending i485 from you ex husband you can refer the receipt notice case number to USCIS to prove it, If you are able to prove that your husband is a U.S citizen a visa would be available to you immediately and if not you would have to wait untill vawa is Approved or you find other ways to prove that your husband is a U.S citizen.... I think this is the reason why your application i485 was rejected dear

Edited by Modu

@ Modu, tnk u dear. I did . I submitted it at first when I submitted my 360 and even attached it now i just sent my 485.  What do you think I should do. I hope that doesn't mean they rejected my case please. 

My previous 485 was denied because my ex-husband refused to go with me to interview. He wanted me deported.

Do I attach the previous 485 receipt and  resend it again ? or what other poofs can i use to show he's a US citizen

13 minutes ago, Precious100 said:

@ Modu, tnk u dear. I did . I submitted it at first when I submitted my 360 and even attached it now i just sent my 485.  What do you think I should do. I hope that doesn't mean they rejected my case please. 

My previous 485 was denied because my ex-husband refused to go with me to interview. He wanted me deported.

Do I attach the previous 485 receipt and  resend it again ? or what other poofs can i use to show he's a US citizen

Do you have any pending i485 with uscis from your marriage??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.