2,976 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Which of them are you talking about? Do you have any EAD now? What stage are you at now in the process?

I’m yet to apply for I-485. My fee waiver was denied so I’m trying to get a job to raise the fee and file. I Have a work permit. Been waiting for reply from all the places i applied to.

4 minutes ago, Sabrina42 said:

I’m yet to apply for I-485. My fee waiver was denied so I’m trying to get a job to raise the fee and file. I Have a work permit. Been waiting for reply from all the places i applied to.

I'll put you in my prayers!🙏 good news coming soon!😊❤ thank God for the C31. It's a significant WIN!

Filed: Other Timeline
31 minutes ago, Formykid said:

Hi everyone, my attorney sent my i485 to uscis a month ago. Is there a way for me to verify if they have received it please? 

Please, stay safe. 

Hey! The attorneys usually send the package with certified mail Or fedex etc. You can ask the paralegal for the tracking number for your peace of mind. 
USCIS will send you a receipt , soon- is they don’t in next 2 weeks, check with your lawyer I guess. I remember mine did not take very long, but I forget how long. Hang in there, be proactive but patient at the same time 🤗

Your 360 is approved?! Congratulations 🎊🍾🎉 

Edited by dreamer1

6 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Benefits?😏 it's an employment authorization card just like the C9 you're expecting via i485 petition. It's only a different category C31! It's for work! LOL😸 If you applied for C9 it will still arrive when it's processed. If you didn't you can!👍

I actually applied for EAD based on marriage . Then after few months I applied for VAWA . I just let the local office to put my I-485 on hold as I am applying for I-360. Do I still need to apply for EAD ? I heard it's advised to let USCIS know through infopass if you have a pending I-485 and approved I-360. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 hours ago, TexasVAWA said:

Can anybody tell me what does it mean ? It's under I-360 receipt number . I have not applied for EAD . And my I -485 is pending . 

Screen Shot 2020-04-22 at 1.28.31 PM.png

@TexasVAWA Big congratulations 🎈🍾🎉🎊 dear 💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, TexasVAWA said:

Thannk you os much  Modu !! :) 

You are welcome dear may God answer everyone’s prayer just the way he has Answered yours... more doors of Approvals be opened in Jesus Name Amen

2 minutes ago, Modu said:

You are welcome dear may God answer everyone’s prayer just the way he has Answered yours... more doors of Approvals be opened in Jesus Name Amen

Thank you dear . I appreciate it . Amen . 

4 hours ago, BlueTiger92 said:

hello vawa family, coming back after few weeks, hope u all staying safe !!

1. Is VSC still processing applications? I see approvals coming - that's awesome!

2. New executive order doesn't apply to AOS in the US - is this correct?

thank you.

This is only for the intended immigrants who are outside of US. The people who are inside will not be affected by the new order. 

Filed: Other Timeline
8 hours ago, dreamer1 said:

Hey! The attorneys usually send the package with certified mail Or fedex etc. You can ask the paralegal for the tracking number for your peace of mind. 
USCIS will send you a receipt , soon- is they don’t in next 2 weeks, check with your lawyer I guess. I remember mine did not take very long, but I forget how long. Hang in there, be proactive but patient at the same time 🤗

Your 360 is approved?! Congratulations 🎊🍾🎉 

Thank you for replying. My i360 is not approved (the visa bulletin date was current).

I thought there was another way. I'm not calling the attorney to ask. I know calling and asking for stuff irritates him.

Uscis sent me a prima facie on February 2019 for a year. He kept it, i don't know if he forgot to give it to me. 

I inow they did because this year they sent another one for 6 months, he gave me the copy. And when i went back a few days later to ask for the original. He gives me the original for the one for last year that i didn't even know they had issued. 

I couldn't even ask him "how"? How can you hold something so important to me for an entire year. (While I've been calling and emailing to know if they haven't sent something).

52 minutes ago, Formykid said:

Thank you for replying. My i360 is not approved (the visa bulletin date was current).

I thought there was another way. I'm not calling the attorney to ask. I know calling and asking for stuff irritates him.

Uscis sent me a prima facie on February 2019 for a year. He kept it, i don't know if he forgot to give it to me. 

I inow they did because this year they sent another one for 6 months, he gave me the copy. And when i went back a few days later to ask for the original. He gives me the original for the one for last year that i didn't even know they had issued. 

I couldn't even ask him "how"? How can you hold something so important to me for an entire year. (While I've been calling and emailing to know if they haven't sent something).

I am  referring, particularly to this statement "I know calling and asking for stuff irritates him."

It is HIS JOB to answer your questions/inquiries. I am sorry you have such an unpleasant experience with him. Stay positive.. This too, shall pass.

Edited by vawa2020

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.