2,976 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Chill..this doesn't mean your case will take 4yrs! Sometimes it takes long..other times it doesn't! Put prayer🙏 in your patience and watch God come through!❤

yes stillwinning is correct dont lose hope :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Liberia
Timeline

Let’s see if anyone responds this time. Does anyone know what month they are working on? Any November or December approvals? I think I’ve seen an October.

1 hour ago, Godschild said:

Let’s see if anyone responds this time. Does anyone know what month they are working on? Any November or December approvals? I think I’ve seen an October.

17 minutes ago, 西苑二楼 said:

That’s a good question. The latest I’ve seen is late October of 2018.

There was a November filer approval here earlier in the week.

36 minutes ago, NianAm said:

OMG.. so I needed to write a letter too... I just sent the AR-11 only in the envelope. Is it why I did not receive any response.? It was since March 15

They're not gonna send you any response..they will just effect the change. Doesn't have anything to do with the letter! You can find out through your representative if they have effected the change!👍

Filed: Other Timeline

Hi Sandra 

I have very confusing  question; 

My currently my EAD card (C-09) is going to be expired on 6th June, 2020. So I have submitted application with a check of 410$ fee to USCIS for I-765 renewal which they have deducted from my bank account as well and started working on my renewal application. 

Meanwhile a on 10th April, my VAWA got approved and USICS sent  me the new EAD card (C-31) as well. 

In this situation can I withdraw my application for I-765 EAD card (C-09) renewal? Can I get back 410$ refunded to me by USCIS? If I will request the withdrawing I-765 renewal then is there any bad impact on the new EAD card (C-31) sent to me by USCIS based on VAWA approval? 

Looking forward for your reply. 

Thanks....

Hello Family, I hope everyone is doing great and staying safe during this pandemic, 

I am a May 2019 filer and filed I-485 in November 2019, as of now, my EAD show's fingerprints have been updated as of Jan 29, 2020,

I am just wondering when I might get my ead and updates on Vawa ? 

It has been a stressful year.

47 minutes ago, Aarontx90 said:

Hello Family, I hope everyone is doing great and staying safe during this pandemic, 

I am a May 2019 filer and filed I-485 in November 2019, as of now, my EAD show's fingerprints have been updated as of Jan 29, 2020,

I am just wondering when I might get my ead and updates on Vawa ? 

It has been a stressful year.

Hi! 
 Did you file i765 (C09) as well? If not you won’t get a EAD (C31)  until your VAWA is approved and I think this is taking between 18 and 24 months. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.