2,976 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Optimistic1986 said:

@Stillwinning!!!😊 hi hun, I just got this today under I-360. Is this C31 card? Does that mean my case will be approved soon? 
I appreciate your help :)  

E16EDB5B-B228-4E01-8041-DF8576F48EE3.jpeg

Praise God!!!🙏If this is under your i360, then yes you have been approved as you should be, child of GOD!🙏🙌🙌🙌🙌 YES! Congratulations love!❤ God never fails!!! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Optimistic1986 said:

@Stillwinning!!!😊 hi hun, I just got this today under I-360. Is this C31 card? Does that mean my case will be approved soon? 
I appreciate your help :)  

E16EDB5B-B228-4E01-8041-DF8576F48EE3.jpeg

A big Congratulations to you 💃💃💃💃💃

Hello family ❤️

my lawyer faxed to me another prima facie which he received last months dated March 3rd and valid for another 180 days and they are saying it’s not expecting to take a decision on the case before the end of the 180 days ! 
iam already outside the normal processing times .. iam a February 2018 filler and have been waiting now for almost 26 months with out any updates !! No RFE 

is that normal !! 

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Fishy89 said:

Hello family ❤️

my lawyer faxed to me another prima facie which he received last months dated March 3rd and valid for another 180 days and they are saying it’s not expecting to take a decision on the case before the end of the 180 days ! 
iam already outside the normal processing times .. iam a February 2018 filler and have been waiting now for almost 26 months with out any updates !! No RFE 

is that normal !! 

I have already mentioned
I do not know all the laws and so on
I did 2 things (by chance)
I was nervous
I received 1 case request for evidence
I got a second Prim case.
I canceled case number 1 so that they would not think that I was mocking.
Things were almost the same.
I do not know what to advise you.
I hug you)

2 hours ago, Fishy89 said:

Hello family ❤️

is that normal !! 

Hello,

my advise to you would be to get in contact with your congressman or the ombudsman (I can say because of my personal experience I think the ombudsman would be more effective). But they are working on 2018 filers so I believe you should get a update soon. And getting a new Prima Facie that ends in 180 days don’t necessarily mean you won’t get it before the 180. In January they sent my a prima facie that ends in 180 days and I got approved this month. But rest assure your time is coming 🙏🏾

3 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Praise God!!!🙏If this is under your i360, then yes you have been approved as you should be, child of GOD!🙏🙌🙌🙌🙌 YES! Congratulations love!❤ God never fails!!! 

Yeah under my I-360. How long do I have to wait for the letter of approval to come in mail? Thank you!!

29 minutes ago, SamIAm876 said:

Hello,

my advise to you would be to get in contact with your congressman or the ombudsman (I can say because of my personal experience I think the ombudsman would be more effective). But they are working on 2018 filers so I believe you should get a update soon. And getting a new Prima Facie that ends in 180 days don’t necessarily mean you won’t get it before the 180. In January they sent my a prima facie that ends in 180 days and I got approved this month. But rest assure your time is coming 🙏🏾

How was your experience with the ombudsman? I am to reach out to them next week because my case will be out of processing time. And I have already reached out to my congressman and they couldn’t find any updates 

3 hours ago, Fishy89 said:

Hello family ❤️

is that normal !! 

We have seen such trend with USCIS. I believe the end is in sight..hold on a little bit longer..I was approved shortly after they sent me 180 days PF..so be rest assured!😊👍

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.