2,976 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, Ylx said:

Hi good humans! Hope everybody is doing well. My case i360 was approved and receive my EAD c31 last month, however I dont have any SSN.. There is any way where I can track this? How long should I wait until I start panicking? Im just anxious to be able to work. Thanks

did you go to social security office and apply? if you have not done i would do that..only if they are open. 

7 minutes ago, balo101 said:

did you go to social security office and apply? if you have not done i would do that..only if they are open. 

Thank you for your promptly reply. I thought USCIS will provide one. What happens if I can go to SSO and then uscis send me another one? Will be in any kind of trouble?

17 minutes ago, Ylx said:

Thank you for your promptly reply. I thought USCIS will provide one. What happens if I can go to SSO and then uscis send me another one? Will be in any kind of trouble?

i do not think there would be any trouble. However someone here might confirm.

However, once you go and apply they should have all the record if USCIS already issued one for you or not yet.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ylx said:

Hi good humans! Hope everybody is doing well. My case i360 was approved and receive my EAD c31 last month, however I dont have any SSN.. There is any way where I can track this? How long should I wait until I start panicking? Im just anxious to be able to work. Thanks

Hello, Go to the SSN office to go get it , take ur i485 receipt notice and your EAD card along with you.., 

Filed: Other Timeline
On 4/14/2020 at 3:07 PM, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Yes you do have to renew your C31..but since you have the C9..I would recommend that one especially as you don't have to pay for it. So be sure to start the process on time!👍

Thank you so much again. Would you kindly advise when should I expect the change of status to approval (God Bless) for I-360? My status got updated today that “card has been mailed” but no change to status of I-360.

1 hour ago, ponak98 said:

Thank you so much again. Would you kindly advise when should I expect the change of status to approval (God Bless) for I-360? My status got updated today that “card has been mailed” but no change to status of I-360.

I can only estimate based on my own experience. Mine changed to approved a month after card production. Either ways you're approved! Nothing can change that..not even if it's not updated. It will though. So give it more time honey! 😊🌸

Filed: Other Timeline
1 minute ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

I can only estimate based on my own experience. Mine changed to approved a month after card production. Either ways you're approved! Nothing can change that..not even if it's not updated. It will though. So give it more time honey! 😊🌸

Thank you :)

4 hours ago, Ylx said:

3 hours ago, balo101 said:

Hey @Ylx do as balo101 adviced. Big congrats again on your approval.😊🙌👍You have to go to the Social Security Office to have it processed! Goodluck.

3 minutes ago, ponak98 said:

Thank you :)

You're welcome.😊

51 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Hey @Ylx do as balo101 adviced. Big congrats again on your approval.😊🙌👍You have to go to the Social Security Office to have it processed! Goodluck.

You're welcome.😊

@Stillwinning!!!😊 @balo101 @Modu thank you guys for your answer. I check and they are close. Online services is for reapply for ssd .. But I will give them a call .. Thanks again :)

@sandranj

Does anyone know if NBC is open and processing cases as normal. My work permit is pending for the last 281 days. I have not heard anything yet. I reached out to my congressman back in Feb, then USCIS send me biomatric appointment. I did those by the first week of March. Since then there is no news. On Monday i emailed my congressman again asking if there is any update. They replied me back saying there is no update until this pandemic is over. 

I am not sure how long this gonna take. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Lithuania
Timeline

I've got in the mail the RFE they sent me, they ask more things regarding shared residency and good faith.

@sandranj how can i get in touch with Sandra?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.