2,976 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Boris Britva said:

Hello dear friends! I have a question about timeline. After almost 2 years of waiting I finally have received message that my case was transferred and a new office has jurisdiction on January 2020 and later I got new EAD and approval notice. So as I understand my case now in NBC (or on the way there) and what I want to know is when is a next step? As far as I know I will receive letter about medical exam soon but how soon? Is there anybody who also got approved on January 2020 (or close) and already got this letter? I reside in California. Thank you so much!

I'm in N.Y. but let me give you a run down of how mine went so you'll have an estimated timeframe...approved March 2019 case was transferred June 2019, courtesy letter for medicals was sent in July 2019. Don't know how fast it will be out there..but be patient it's coming!😊👍🌼

3 hours ago, balo101 said:

do you know for how long we will get this check? just for this month? or up to 3 months?

There were discussions or should I say speculations of a two time payment..but for now let's be grateful for what we have(I hope you got yours) got mines!$$$..if they decide to do it again, we're all set!🙌😊💐💰

1 hour ago, Aidan 85 said:

Good evening very family hopefully ye are all staying safe just a quick question my vawa is approved since 22nd nov 2019 and my i485 status hasn’t changed since sent in on June 6th 2018 still says case was received  No update after vawa approval is that normal 
thanks in advance 

Congrats dear on your approval. Sometimes people don't get updates but their cases still moves on..for your peace of mind you can either write to VSC enquiring about the status of the said case or enlist the help of your representative so they contact VSC on your behalf to know what's up!😊👍🌸

Stillwinning!!!, Thank you for your reply! Since January 27 my status check shows case was transferred and a new office has jurisdiction, on February 1 I got mail with new EAD and transfer notice, on February 19 I have received VAWA approval dated by February 10... So based on your experience I should receive courtesy letter closer to the end of May if everything is the same

1 minute ago, Boris Britva said:

Stillwinning!!!, Thank you for your reply! Since January 27 my status check shows case was transferred and a new office has jurisdiction, on February 1 I got mail with new EAD and transfer notice, on February 19 I have received VAWA approval dated by February 10... So based on your experience I should receive courtesy letter closer to the end of May if everything is the same

Sure! Just stay positive..it's all coming together!😊🙌

21 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

There were discussions or should I say speculations of a two time payment..but for now let's be grateful for what we have(I hope you got yours) got mines!$$$..if they decide to do it again, we're all set!🙌😊💐💰

thank you so much. 

I got mine as well this morning. 

I have a question for you. Have you used your prima facia? i received mine few weeks ago. i do not have insurance right now. can i get get Medicaid or insurance with it? i am in New York. i need to find the requirements of insurance or medicaid. 

2 minutes ago, balo101 said:

thank you so much. 

I got mine as well this morning. 

I have a question for you. Have you used your prima facia? i received mine few weeks ago. i do not have insurance right now. can i get get Medicaid or insurance with it? i am in New York. i need to find the requirements of insurance or medicaid. 

I never used PF ever! Lot's of people have used it to get Medicaid and other benefits too..so I believe you can as well. Call the prospective provider for more details.😊👍

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, dreamer1 said:

Wow MODU!!! So darn happy for you!! Congratulations lovely!!! 🎊🎉💃🏻🙏🏼

Thanks darling I know you are God bless u😘😘😘😘

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, Gogetter18 said:

@ModuYes!!! Our God is risen!!🙌 🥳Thank you Jesus!! Awesome God, Mighty God in battle. Our God has spoken and no one can say no to the children of God.

Big, Big Congratulations to you my dear, we will receive our GC promptly without interviews in Jesus mighty name, Amen🙏

I am celebrating with you over here🍹🎉🥳. Be blessed 🙂

Thanks darling God loves us all and he knows we also love him, what a great and night God..... I join ur faith with my together we would receive our green card without interview in Jesus name Amen 

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 4/14/2020 at 7:50 PM, shayona said:

Thank you so much Sandra, 

“Case was transferred and a new office has jurisdiction”  it means my case is now with local office for getting scheduled greencard interview. Is that correct? 

17836625-9579-4286-9A62-B6DB29924E63.thumb.png.f7219277a112b2747ee48b7978dc60a4.png

Yes they transferred your file to a local office for interview.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.