2,976 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
7 hours ago, shayona said:

Thank you so much for your reply. 

why uscis hasn’t changed my status for I-360 from “card is being produced” to “Approved” yet?

as the case has been transferred to local office that says I-360 has been approved. Right? I-360 can only get transferred to local office once it’s been approved. Is that correct ? 

USCIS website is not reliable.Once approved the VAWA is shipped to NBC and then  to the local office.

18 minutes ago, sandranj said:

Staying outside with advance parole is fine.Why can't you flight back to the U.S.Is your Country ban to enter here because of the COVID-19?

Thank you @sandranj for your reply 

no my country is not banned .. but airlines shut down all flight to USA because of Covid-19 crisis ! 

17 minutes ago, SamIAm876 said:

That’s how I feel too. I’m happy they didn’t just shut everything down until this is over because we don’t event when this is all gonna be over 

They definitely are working on cases..It's just the interviews I'm not so sure of..but clearly cases that the petitioners do not need to come in physically are being approved..again not sure about the GC interview.💁

2 minutes ago, Aprilvawa said:

Hello everyone. I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe. I don’t mean to sound repetitive but my response to RFE is still pending. It is now 140 days since they received it. I am April 2018 filler, my application is going to be out of processing time next week. The wait is killing me 

Why don't you pressure your congressman to enquire on your behalf? Although it's not unusual, some folks waited longer...if you can get proactive from a distance please do!👍

1 hour ago, Fishy89 said:

Hello guys ❤️
i miss all of you i miss you family i’s been along time away .. but iam always thinking of you hope everyone here is staying safe and coping up with theses circumstances ..

I left the states last November on advance parole for humanitarian reasons .. and then my grandmother  passed away December 26 and then i cancelled my flight because my mums health deteriorated after my grandmother passed away ,, and then i booked my ticked i got a cancellation for the ticket 24 hours before leaving , unfortunately i got stuck outside the states and iam not able to come back because of the Covid-19 !

my questions now is this gonna affect my case ??? I mean staying outside the states on advance parole ..

and my i360 still pending and no updates since i filled on 20 February 2018  it’s almost 26 months :( 

i have tried to contact them through my congressman and they sent us the same message which is pending security checks ?? 
they sent us the same response last October !!!

Any one here still waiting since February 2018 ? 

any advices please ?  

Thank you in advance family and stay safe ❤️

Hey I’m waiting from January 2018!! I get rfe in June 2019 and respond on Aug 2019

send them request bc my case outside the normal process and get the same answer that you get !! I don’t have power to wait😩😩

7 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Why don't you pressure your congressman to enquire on your behalf? Although it's not unusual, some folks waited longer...if you can get proactive from a distance please do!👍

I wait to get some updates from uscis after them receive the evidence that them ask 

it’s already 245 days after  my lawyer send them notice , I send to my

congressman to help me but no answer

i don’t know what to do

23 minutes ago, Ranran27 said:

Hey I’m waiting from January 2018!! I get rfe in June 2019 and respond on Aug 2019

send them request bc my case outside the normal process and get the same answer that you get !! I don’t have power to wait😩😩

Oh I see! Times are uncertain now..given the current situation and all..but still exercise more patience..the next update will likely be your approval!🙏😊 keep praying!

41 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Thank you so much for always replying to me. I truly appreciate you. I asked them last month and they said USCIS is still working on my case. I don’t know why it’s taking them so long. 

2 minutes ago, Aprilvawa said:

Thank you so much for always replying to me. I truly appreciate you. I asked them last month and they said USCIS is still working on my case. I don’t know why it’s taking them so long. 

It's okay..just be patient and prayerful!🙏 it's definitely coming!

2 hours ago, Fishy89 said:

Thank you @sandranj for your reply 

no my country is not banned .. but airlines shut down all flight to USA because of Covid-19 crisis ! 

Check there are flights coming to US on a daily basis i-e international flights.. 

1 hour ago, Aprilvawa said:

Hello everyone. I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe. I don’t mean to sound repetitive but my response to RFE is still pending. It is now 140 days since they received it. I am April 2018 filler, my application is going to be out of processing time next week. The wait is killing me 

They usually response within 2 to 4 months after RFE.. its coming soon. Stay positive

Filed: Other Timeline
2 hours ago, sandranj said:

USCIS website is not reliable.Once approved the VAWA is shipped to NBC and then  to the local office.

Thank you so much Sandra, 

“Case was transferred and a new office has jurisdiction”  it means my case is now with local office for getting scheduled greencard interview. Is that correct? 

17836625-9579-4286-9A62-B6DB29924E63.thumb.png.f7219277a112b2747ee48b7978dc60a4.png

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Hello everyone.
I do not want to offend anyone, do not think badly about my words...

BUT

First,  you say that Prima it is good, then you say that the request for evidence is good.
I repeat that I sent twice the Case, and one I asked to cancel
in the first Case requested additional evidence;
in the second Сase  they sent to me  a Prima.
I don’t want to offend anyone, things are going differently, but maybe it was easier for me to do and give an answer to 1 case (evidence was requested)
And do not continue Case 2?...

Hugs)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.